Chapter 18

What's More Improtant Love or Friendship?

 

make over/ war?

I know i haven't updatted in a long time srry... i still have finals but it wont be so hard tomorrow so yea thats why i'm uploading right now... hope you guys like it thank for being so patient XD sorry grammar and all i typed it fast so i could get back to studying...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Recap from last chapter~
Hebe: (notice Gui Gui fainted on her shoulders and pulled Gui Gui out from the hug and tries to wake her up…) Gui Gui!!! Gui Gui!!! Wake Up… Someone help!!!
End of recap~

Jiro and Calvin were heading outside to look for more stuff but then they heard someone calling for help.

Calvin: You hear that?
Jiro: someone is calling for help… Sounds like Hebe.
Calvin: Hebe!!! Hebe!!! Where are you?
Hebe: Calvin, I’m over here…
Calvin and Jiro followed her voice and found her. They saw her wrapping her arms around Gui Gui tight trying to keep her warm…

Calvin: (runs over to her) What’s wrong?
Jiro: (runs over and shakes Gui Gui) Gui Gui!!! Gui!!!
Hebe: Help me take her to the hospital… she just fainted. Her hands are really cold, but her forehead is really warm…
Jiro: (place his hands on Gui Gui’s forehead) He has a high fever… Hurry let bring her in…
Jiro took off his jacket and wrapped it around Gui Gui and carried her in (bridal style)
Calvin: (helped Hebe in cause her foot was numb from sitting there too long.

In the House~

Jiro: You guys games over here quick…
Everyone raced to the living room where Jiro placed Gui Gui on the couch…
Aaron: (ran over to Gui Gui) What happened to her?
Hebe: She fainted while we were talking…
Xiao Gui: Where were you we were looking all over for you…
Aaron: (shouts) Can someone please bring me a tub of cold water, some fever medicine, a blanket, and some warm clothes?
The maids around the house rushed around the house trying to get Aaron’s orders…
Mrs. Yan: (rushed downstairs after hearing Aaron yell) Aaron what’s wrong?
Aaron: Gui Gui seem to have a high fever… She fainted…
The servants brought the stuff over to him…
Why don’t the guys go to the kitchen and wait while I help her change out of the wet clothes…
The guys all left and Mrs. Yan and Tong Tong helped change Gui Gui into some warm clothes… (they’re Aaron’s clothes… remember that they saved her a room, but they haven’t seen her for so long therefore they didn’t buy clothes for her to where at their house just incase she sleeps over yet…)
After they changed Gui Gui, the guys went back in… Mrs. Yan put a cold towel on top of Gui Gui’s forehead to help relieve the high fever. Mei Mei helped lift Gui Gui so that they could put the medicine in so she could sallow it. After they gave Gui Gui the medicine, Aaron went to hold Gui Gui’s hand to help warm them up cause her hand were freezing cold…
Mrs. Yan: I think everyone should go rest… It’s been a long day and I bet everyone here is tired.
Everyone went home besides Jiro, Calvin, and Chun… They helped Aaron bring Gui Gui upstairs to his room.

Aaron’s room~
They placed Gui Gui on her bed and tucked her in. Calvin checked Gui Gui’s temperature and it was still high, but it wasn’t as high as it was before… they changed the towel on her forehand and then pilled out 3 sleeping bags and slept on the floor in Gui Gui’s room so they could watch out for her.
Later on that night~
Gui Gui woke up not knowing where she was…

Gui Gui: Where am I? What happened? (her head was hurting so she tries to massage it… she looked around the room and notice that she was in a room that she thought was hers’.) How did I get her? I thought I was talking to Hebe? Since when did I change? [She looked at the table with the clock to check what time it was… (3:30 a.m.) There was a pill and a note: “take it once you wake up… Wake us up too XD.” Gui Gui got up to go get water… Luckily there was one refrigerator in the room so she wouldn’t disturb anyone. When she got up to walk toward the mini refrigerator but something tripped her and made her land on something…or someone…]
Aaron: AHHH!!!
Gui Gui: AHH!!! Who is it? What are you doing here? (their face was a centimeter away…)
Aaron: (tries to get up cause he didn’t know that her face was right there… (you probably know what happens) his lips smacked right into hers’. )
Gui Gui: (pushed what ever that just slammed into her face/ him away) Ahhh who was that?
Calvin: What happened?
Jiro: (went to turn one the lights) What happened? (rubs his eyes) Gui Gui… you’re up… How are you feeling? Why are you one the floor?
Gui Gui: what are you guys doing here? Aren’t you guys suppose to sleep in your room?
Aaron: What do you mean? This is my room…
Gui Gui: Why am I in your room?
Aaron: You fainted… (placed his hands on her forehead) You’re temperature is much lower now…
Gui Gui: Why didn’t you bring me to my room?
Jiro: You’re room was too cold.. I think the heater is broken… So you have to sleep here…
Calvin: How are you feeling? (helps her up to the bed)
Gui Gui: I have a slight headache but I’m fine…
Jiro: What happened to you lips? They’re bleeding…
Gui Gui: I don’t know I hit something…
Aaron: (thinking- yea… me… her lips? Did I just kiss by best friend? Touches his lips. It felt sweet)
Calvin: (grabbed a cup of water out of the refrigerator and handed to Gui Gui) Hurry up and take your medicine…
Jiro: (took a piece of napkin and help her wipe off the blood on her lips)
*just incase you’re wondering why her lips are bleeding is because when he banged into her, his teeth accidentally cut her lips*
Gui Gui: Owww
Jiro: hold still… (finish up) k… done… now go back to bed… kiss her forehead… (they were all close so it’s normal… It’s like a brother sister thing)
Calvin: (kissed her forehead and went back to sleep)
Aaron: (Kissed her forehead and tuck her back in) Good night… (went to turn off the light and went back to sleep…)

Forward… When Aaron and Gui Gui graduated from high school they didn’t go to prom. Instead, them and teir friends always celebrated at home with a big party… They didn’t like being with the crowd so they create their own prom… They also wore what they would’ve worn to prom, and took pictures and had their own professional photographer and all… *I know they didn’t graduate ate the same year… I mean it’s just what they did when they each graduated…*

Forward to Gui Gui’s first day in collage…
Gui Gui was now 18, Aaron 21, Ya Tou 19, Wang Zi 18, Show 28, Ah Wei 25, Mei Mei 22, Jiro 26, Chun 28, Calvin 27, Xiao Man 18, Ah Ben 25, Xiao Xun 18, Ao Quan 25, Hebe 24, Genie 21, Selina 26, Angela 25, Ella 26, Amanda 23, Michelle 19, Xiao Yu 22, George 25, Mike 24, Jason 22, Xiao Gui 24, Rainie 23, Charlene 25, Da Ya 23, Tong Tong 21, Ruby 21, Tracy 23, Ting Wei 24, Shan Jie 20.
Everyone attended the same school and Ruby, Xiao Xun, and Da Ya’s hobby is still bulling Gui Gui.

Gui Gui’s House~ Guys were downstairs and girls were upstairs
(downstairs)
Aaron: Gui Gui are you done yet?
Shan Jie: Yea… I don’t understand why it takes a girl forever to get ready…
(upstairs)
Michelle: I hear that Shan Jie…(looked at him from the stairs and gave him an evil look…
Gui Gui: I’ve been done but waiting for the rest of the girls…
Mei Mei: Gui Gui you’re just gonna wear that and with out make up?
Gui Gui: you know I don’t wear make up, and what wrong with what I’m wearing?
Tong Tong: we’re in collage… that means cute collage boys
Ao Quan: (outside the door listening to them) I’m a collage guy… (lying) and the guys at our school is not cute at all. Didn’t you know that what you’re looking at right now is the hottest guy in school?
All the guys came up stairs and waited for Ao Quan to say that he was the hottest and cutest on…
Mike: (Fake cough in Ao Quan’s ears)
Ting Wei: what did you just say?
Ao Quan: (turns around and sees all his guy friends stairing at him) Tee Hee? (smiles)
Chun: (made a fake fist) I think we should teach him a lesson…
Jiro: (made a fist too) Yea…
Calvin: (made a fist) yep
Xiao Yu: I’m in…
Ao Quan: (ran and hid behind Tong Tong…) Save me…
Rainie pulled Gui Gui toward the make up counter while the rest were just sitting on the couch and bed waiting for the girls to finish up…
Gui Gui: Rainie what are you doing?
Rainie: (holds an eye liner pencil) nothing…
Hebe: it won’t hurt if you just work with us…
Ella: Yep… I’m a tomboy but I still wear makeup…
Charlene: It won’t take long… (smiles)
Amanda: you do her make up. Michelle and I will do her hair…
Selina, Ya Tou, Mei Mei, Tong Tong: clothing and accessories
Gui Gui: (yelling to the guys who were just watch her and laughing) HEY!! You’re just gonna watch them do this to me?
Chun, Jiro: (at the same time) Some of us has girlfriends… (whispers under their breathes) will kill us if we dared
Gui Gui: Aaron, Wang Zi, Ting Wei, Shan Jie, Xiao Yu, Xiao Gui, Mike HELP
Ella: sit still before we hurt you.
They blindfolded Gui Gui so she wouldn’t know how she looked like with the makeup and what she was wearing While Ella and Charlene were holding Gui Gui down, Hebe and Rainie put makeup on Gui Gui. They didn’t make it dark cause they know that Gui Gui would kill them if they dare… She would always yell at them for having a lot on…
The girls block Gui Gui so the guys couldn’t see her… They wanted it to be a surprise…
Amanda and Michelle curled Gui Gui’s hair and made it in to a pretty bun.
Tong Tong, Mei Mei, Ya Tou, and Selina quickly pulled her into the closet without the guys noticing and changed her in there... After that they went though her jewelries and put it on for her…
When they were all done…
Mei Mei: Presenting Miss. Wu Ying Jie…. A.k.a. Gui Gui
Tong Tong lead Gui Gui the way because they still had the blind fold on her…
Rainie: What do you guys think?
George: I like her outfit and hair.
Jason: same her… you guys need to take off the blindfold you we know how she looks like with makeup…
Xiao Yu: Yea…
Ya Tou took off the blind fold and all the guys were just stunned…
Gui Gui: What did they do? Do I look that scary… you guys are making me scared… let me go wash it off.
Wang Zi: (still in shock) NO!!! you look…wow
Aaron: (shock) yea you look… wow…wow…
Ya Tou: (holding in her laugh look at the guys reaction) you.. you said that already…
Shan Jie: (shock) you look beautiful…
Ao Quan: Yea… beautiful… my little sis is all grown up… (wipes his fake tears)
Jiro, Calvin, Chun: Uhh huh…
Gui Gui: You guys are lying…
Mike, Ting Wei, Jason, George: would we lie to you?
Rainie: Uhh yea… But yea Gui Gui you look beautiful… you should really wear make up…
Tong Tong: You will sure get all the guys attention at school… I mean look at them… (points to all the guys…
Shan Jie, Aaron, Wang Zi, and Xiao Gui face changed…
Gui Gui: (went to look at herself in the mirror...) Wow…
Mei Mei: You like it?
Gui Gui: uhh but it feels weird wearing makeup…
Ella: at least wear it for today… it’s your first day of collage…
Gui Gui: fine… Hurry before we’re all late…

When they got to school a lot of guys were looking at Gui Gui and her friends….
Guy1: She looks HOT!!! (points to Gui Gui)
Guy 2: I think all of them are hot…
Guy 3: I think they’re cute… (points to Ya Tou, Mei Mei, Rainie, Gui Gui, and Michelle
Guy 4: they’re pretty. (points to Charlene, Selina, Hebe, Gui Gui, Amanda, Tong Tong…)
Chun: (annoyed that the guys were being rude to his friends) Hey some of them are taken okay…
Jiro: Yea… (goes up to them) I don’t want you saying that about my friends and sisters… Learn some respect...
The group walked off…
Amanda: well you got the guys checking us out part… (talking to Tong Tong)
Tong Tong: hahah I was only joking…I didn’t mean it like that… I didn’t think the guys here would be rude like that…
Ao Quan: told you the guys here are lame… (made sure he that what he was gonna say is okay) told you we were the best ones this school has to offer…
Tong Tong: (joking) aww how sad… (to the girls) we should change schools then….
Everyone started to laugh besides the guys…
Xiao Yu: hey what’s that suppose to mean?
Mei Mei: Ohh nothing… (whispers to the girls) slow pokes XD
The girls waked off to class. Good thing everyone had their 1st period together… theater…

Lunch time~
Da Ya: (saw the new incoming freshman’s) Look who decided to come and join us?
Ruby: I thought she would never pass.
Xiao Xun: I know huh surprising that they all got in…
Rainie: hey!!!
Mike: (pulls Rainie back down) Don’t listen to them…
Da Ya: I guess they’ll except anyone in this University these days. (smirk)
Mei Mei: I guess so too… it explains so much huh? (to Ya Tou)
Ya Tou: I know…
Charlene: That explains how they got accepted… (smirks)
Da Ya: Ohh You did not just said that… (gets ready to hit Charlene)
Chun: (grabs her hand and pushed her away from Charlene) You wanna hit her… you gotta go through me…
Ruby: aww… she has to get her boyfriend to save her…
Xiao Xun: How pathetic…
Tong Tong: At least she has a boyfriend… look at you… … (smirk)
Xiao Xun: (tries to hit Tong Tong) What did you say?
Ao Quan: (tries to grab her hand but Tong Tong herself blocked it)
Tong Tong: Ohh you want me to repeat myself? You’re slower than I though… (smirks) (and shoves Xiao Xun’s hand away)
Xiao Xun: wanted to hit her again but this time Genie and Tracy held her back…
Genie: enough… calm down…
Xiao Xun: You… Me after school…
Tong Tong: (smirks) fine with me… name it and I’ll be there
Xiao Xun: park…
Tracy: come on you guys lets go… (pulls Xiao Xun)
Da Ya: Better show up or else you guys are mini chickens… (smirks) (her andd her gang walked way)
Gui Gui: (goes up to Tong Tong) do you really wanna fight her?
Tong Tong: sure… why not I’m not afraid of her…

**********************************************************************************************************************
how was it? sorry long one... i did a long one cuz i didnt update for a while...

COMMENT QUESTIONS W/E else....

finished PI LI MIT... GUILUN IS SOO CUTE XD... Need sub still though XP...

Thanks for commenting... I'll try updating soon XD

My friend said that if i ask for at least 10 comments fromthe readers then that will help me know if they are interested to i'm gonna try that out... i'll update as soon as i get 10 comments... sorry if i sound mean but i really need to know if people like it XD