Chapter 17

What's More Improtant Love or Friendship?

 

nightmare and birthday game

* sorry for grammar and spelling... I typed this up on my phone during school because i knew i won't have time to type it at home...

They all went upstairs and saw the maid standing in front of Gui Gui’s room.
Mei Mei: (worried) is something wrong with Gui Gui?
Maid: Miss. Gui Gui is taking a nap.
Jiro: Do you know where Aaron is?
Mrs. Yan came out of her room…
Mrs. Yan: Aaron is taking his nap in his room… the two of them must be tired and scared from what had happened earlier… give them one hour… I’ll wake them up later… Feel free to do what ever you like downstairs… make yourself feel like home…
Everyone went back downstairs and continued the party with out Aaron and Gui Gui…
Gui Gui feel asleep, but Aaron was just laying down watching her sleep.
Aaron: (thinking) She looks so cute when she’s sleeping… Why is it that I’m always happy when I see her?
Gui Gui: (having a nightmare) Where am I? Why is so dark? What is that flaming light over there… (walking over to the flaming light…) There were firemen trying to put a giant plane out… Gui Gui was scared of the flames and all of a sudden she spotted something in the fire… She saw images of her parents getting burned. (she tighten her grip on a stitch that she was hold… *real life = Aaron’s hands*) She started crying and tried going toward the flame and reached in so that she could grab her parent’s hand. A part of the plane fell down and blocked her from her parents… Gui Gui started crying and crying… a police man started pulling her away… (Gui Gui: I can’t leave… My parents are in there… Save them.. Save them... please... save them)

Back to reality~
Aaron felt Gui Gui’s sweaty hands holding his hands tight… He looked at her and saw her crying… He hugged her tight and tried to calm her down but she continued to cry… Gui Gui started calling for help and Aaron go scared… He tried to wake her up but she wouldn’t… He started shaking her hard trying to wake her up… Gui Gui finally woke up and hugged Aaron tighter…
Gui Gui: Save them please save them…
Aaron: Gui Gui wake up… what’s wrong? Save who?
Gui Gui: (crying) Aaron I saw my parents get trapped in a burning plane and I couldn’t help them… Aaron I’m scared… What if something happens to my parents? Aaron what am I going to do?
Aaron: (hugging her tight and trying to wipe off her tears) it’s okay… It’s okay… they are safe… In… (thinking) Paris… don’t worry… everything is fine… they won’t leave you… I won’t leave you either…
Gui Gui: (holding her onto her tears) you promise? Aaron, you promise you won’t leave me?
Aaron: (hugging her as tight as he could) Gui Gui I promise I won’t ever leave you… I’ll protect you…

Mrs. Yan heard Gui Gui crying so she ran out of her room and into Gui Gui… She ran up to Gui Gui and hugged her…
Mrs. Yan: (patting the back of Gui Gui’s head lightly) Gui Gui what’s wrong? Did Aaron do anything to you?
Aaron: (sitting there watching her cry in his mom’s arm) Gui Gui had a nightmare… about her parents… I told her that they’re safe in Paris…
Mrs. Yan: Yes… Paris… They’re safe from any danger… I promise you…
Gui Gui: It seemed so real… if my parents leave me where am I suppose to go? I’m scared… I’ll be alone…
Mrs. Yan: You still have Aaron, me, Mr. Yan, and the rest of your friends… Gui Gui, you’ll never be alone… (wipes her tears) come on let’s go down stair and enjoy the rest of the party okay… everyone is waiting for you two…

The both went down stair and saw everyone having a great time…

Rainie: You guys woke up... finally the party can finally continue…
Aaron: seems like you guys continued it with out us…
Mei Mei: (notice that Gui Gui’s eyes were a little puffy…) Gui Gui were you crying? Did Aaron do something to you?
Aaron: Why do you all say I did something to her… She’s my best friends I will never hurt her…
Gui Gui: No I had a nightmare…
Ya Tou: (pulls Gui Gui to the food table and handed her a bowl of ice cream) here eat this… it will make you feel better… it’s you favorite…
Gui Gui: (takes the bowl of ice cream) I’m fine…
Michelle: eat it… here I’ll feed you (feed her a scoop of ice cream)
Gui Gui: (laughing) I’m not a baby I can eat it by myself… (takes the ice cream and fed her self)
Everyone smile because she was smiling again…
Hebe: so what do you guys wanna do next?
Jason: let’s play a game…
Amanda: What kind of game?
Ao Qun: I know… We can split into different teams and go look for different things.
Xiao Yu: How are we gonna pick partners?
Mei Mei: let’s do a draw.
Rainie: How many per a group?
Mike: there are 28 of us…
Ella: we can have 14 group with 2 people, or 2 group 14 people, or 4 group 7 people, or 7 group with 4 people…
Chun: I think we should have 7 groups with 4 people…
They picked 7 colored paper and ripped them in 4 pieces and mixed them up in a hat…
Gui Gui, Aaron, Hebe, and Xiao Gui got green.
Rainie, Mike, Ah Wei, and Ya Tou got yellow.
Tong Tong, Ao Quan, Xiao Yu, and Mei Mei got blue.
Show, Ella, Chun, and Charlene got purple.
Ah Ben, Amanda, Michelle, and Jason got orange.
Ting Wei, Shan Jie, George, and Wang Zi, got white.
Angela, Calvin, Jiro, and Selina got pink…
They gave the maids a list of items to hide around the house.
The objects they had to find had to be their color.
10 object total- toy car, photo album, ipod, sun glasses, bracelet, hat, stuffed animal, shoe, watch, and a mini bouncy ball.
Each item was hidden in different places of the house. If the opposing team found the other’s item, they may not move or hide it.
Everyone thinking to them self~
Aaron: Yes Gui Gui my best friend is on my team XD I wonder what Hebe will think because she always tells me that I like Gui Gui… I so don’t Gui Gui is like my little sister… I love her like that only…
Gui Gui: OMG!!! Aaron… I guess they all my friends, but after the accident I really can’t remember any of them… Aaron’s is the only one who makes me feel safe like how he returned during the quake to save me… He treats me like a little sister XD
Hebe: Yes!!! Aaron… but… Gui Gui… I mean she’s one of my best friend, but I feel as if Aaron likes her and that I will lose Aaron to her… maybe I should tell Gui Gui how I feel about Aaron so she can help me…
Xiao Gui: I know Gui Gui lost her memories, but I still really like her… but Aaron and Gui Gui does seem really close to each other… maybe I should use this opportunity to let her know how much I’ve liked her.
Rainie: YAY!!! Mike… too bad he doesn’t know I like him… I also don’t know how to let him know that I like him…
Mike: Rainie =] I like her but it seems like she only sees me as an older brother… she’s great because she’s only one year younger… I don’t know how to let her know I really like her because if things don’t come out right it can mess up our friendship… it happened a lot to my friends…
Ah Wei: This is gonna be fun XD
Ya Tou: OMG Gui Gui is in both Xiao Gui and Aaron’s group… Chun and Ella in same group= award
Tong Tong: I got Ao Quan… It’s gonna be hard because I like him and he only used to like me… What if he still hate me?
Ao Quan: Yes Tong Tong… I don’t know if I still feel the same though… she changed to be like Da Ya… Why is she back now?
Xiao Yu: I got Mei Mei… XD I like her so much but it seems like she doesn’t like me because she always makes fun of me…
Mei Mei: I got Xiao Yu… this would be a great time to scare him… XD
Show: Wow I’m so lucky being the guy stuck in this love triangle
Ella: No… Why did I get Chun… my heart hurts so much seeing them together…
Charlene: I know I was the third wheel, but I truly love Chun… I can tell that Ella still has a lot of feelings for him… but all I have to her is sorry… I love him too much… I can’t lose him.
Chun: oh man… gonna be a long night… Ella= ex girlfriend, Charlene= current girlfriend … T^T
Jiro: yes!!! Selina… We get to spend more time with each other…
Selina: yes!!! Jiro!!! We get to spend time with each other… I’m so happy… I don’t know about Hebe… she likes Aaron but I think that he doesn’t feel the same about her… is it because of the age difference?
Angela: Yes… I got Calvin… We used to go out… he broke up with me by telling me that he doesn’t have the same feeling as he used too… I’ll make sure he regret it… I know I’m prefect for him… I love him…
Calvin: Hebe is with Aaron… although she doesn’t tell me that she like Aaron but the was she looks at him when he’s with Gui Gui… I can tell that she is jealous… I like her… I don’t know why… I have to be stuck with Angela now… I broke up with her because we started arguing more… it wasn’t because I didn’t like her… I did… but then I told my self it was time to move on… the feelings faded and it would only waste our time if we kept hanging on while knowing it won’t last… A few months after the break up, Hebe was always next to me helping me move on… I guess that’s when I started to begin having feelings for her…
Ah Ben: I just wanna win…
Jason: I wonder what the prize will be?
Michelle: Yes I got Amanda… we’ve been best friends since we were young… although Gui Gui was also my best friend, Amanda was more like my big sister… OMG I can’t wait to see who will win XD
Amanda: Yes I got Michelle… she’s like my best friend… also like my little sister… although she was young, she was also very mature…
Ting Wei: I just want the game to start already…
Shan Jie: ERG AARON again… I don’t know why but since I met her friends I feel like I have more than one opponent besides Aaron… That Xiao Gui and Wang Zi also look very suspicious…
Wang Zi: I like Gui Gui… That is true… I don’t mine if she doesn’t like me… as long as she is happy then I’m happy… I wish she could get her memories back soon… although I didn’t get to be on her team I really wish I was… now I could only look at her from a far distant… farther than before
George: I wanna start the game… so exciting. Many love triangles… Hahaha at least I’m not stuck in that position…

All 7 groups split up to look for their stuff…

Chun’s group~
No body talked and there was an award silent…
Show: (thinking- this is too quiet I can’t stand it)
Chun: So….
Show: Thinking- yes!!!) Where should we start?
Ella: Should we spilt up to look for the things… I will be quicker… (thinking- seeing them like this make me feel pain… I need time to get over him… I will… soon… I have to.)
Show: Um… okay… Wanna be a team? (knows that she couldn’t stand seeing the two couple together)
Ella: Sure
Chun: you guys sure you wanna split up?
Charlene: Yea…
Ella: It will make it faster… meet back here in ½ hour… (grabbed Show’s arms and pulled him to a different place of the house…)

Rainie’s group~
Mike: so where should we start?
Rainie: let’s start upstairs…
Ya Tou: Okay…
Ah Wei: Wanna split up? It’s faster…
Ya Tou: Okay…
Rainie: fine with me…
Mike: Me and Rainie will be partners.
Rainie: we will? (thinking- ohh no… what am I going to say to him?)
Mike: (grabbed her hands and pulled her into the game room) (thinking- this will be a good chance for me to tell her I like her)
Ya Tou and Ah Wei went and looked in Aaron’s room.

Tong Tong, Ao Quan, Xiao Yu, and Mei Mei’s group~

Ao Quan: Let’s check the living room first…
Xiao Yu: Okay…
Mei Mei: sure…
Tong Tong: Mei Mei wanna go look in the kitchen with me?
Xiao Yu: I’ll go with you…
Tong Tong: Okay… (left with Xiao Yu to look in the kitchen)

Kitchen~
Xiao Yu: Why did you wanna split up?
Tong Tong: I’m scared that he still hates me…
Xiao Yu: (knew who she meant but wanna ) Who?
Tong Tong: You know…
Xiao Yu: No, there are so many people here… how can I tell which one you’re talking about?
Tong Tong: Nevermind… Why didn’t you stick with Ao Quan?
Xiao Yu: because I asked him to do me a favor…
Tong Tong: what is it?
Xiao Yu: I wanted him to ask Mei Mei if she liked me…
Tong Tong: If I knew you liked Mei Mei earlier… I would’ve let you two be partners…
Xiao Yu: (teasing her) It’s not to late to exchange partners… You and Ao Quan can also have a long talk…(pulls her arms towards the living room…
Tong Tong: Uhh never mind… teehee… It’ll be weird…
Xiao Yu: Why will it be weird?
Tong Tong: I don’t know…

Living room~
Ao Quan: (hurt) why do you think Tong Tong wanna split up?
Mei Mei: (thinking- I can’t tell him or else she’ll kill me) Uhhh….. to make it easier to look for the things?
Ao Quan: Oh… Hey, why did she decide to hang out with us again?
Mei Mei: Is it a good thing or a bad thing?
Ao Quan: of course a good thing…
Mei Mei: why?
Ao Quan: she’s our good friend… it hurts to see her going the wrong path…
Mei Mei: you care so much about her…
Ao Quan: Uhh.. no, if it was you, Gui Gui, Ya Tou, or the others, I would do the same…
Mei Mei: (saw him blushing when she asked him the question) Aww it’s so cute when you’re blushing when I talk about her…
Ao Quan: (changing the subject) it’s hot in here let go out side to the front…
Mei Mei: (pulled him back.) Do you like her?
Ao Quan: I… uhh… I…. uhhh (thinking- what now) Do you like Xiao Yu?
Mei Mei: (blushed when he said Xiao Yu)… Uhh I asked you first…
Ao Quan: (pinched her blushing cheeks) Aww my little sister has a crush…
Mei Mei: (pulled his hands off) I’m not your’re sister…
Ao Quan: Sure you are… You, Gui Gui, Ya Tou, Michelle, Amanda, Rainie, are all like my little sister… You want me to help you?
Mei Mei: (lying) I don’t like him…
Ao Quan: (knows her too much to get fooled by her) (tickles her) Tell me the truth…
Mei Mei: (laughing uncontrollably) Stop Stop please…
Ao Quan: tell your big bro the trust and nothing but the truth…
Mei Mei: Fine fine… I’ll tell you…
Ao Quan: (stops tickling her) I’m waithing…
Mei Mei: (started running toward the door…)
Ao Quan: (Caught up to her and acts as if he was gonna tickle her) Wanna tell me now?
Mei Mei: fine fine… I like him… I like him…
Ao Quan: (teasing her) Who?
Mei Mei: You know already…
Ao Quan: I wanna hear you say it…
Mei Mei: (Quietly) Xiao Yu…
Ao Quan: Who I can’t hear you…
Mei Mei: (shouts in Ao Quan’s Ears) XIAO YU!!!

Xiao Yu heard Mei Mei called his name so he rushed to the living room…
Xiao Yu: (worried) Mei Mei what’s wrong…
Mei Mei: (thinking- stupid Ao Quan… he’s gonna pay)… Ahhh there’s a spider…
Xiao Yu: where?
Mei Mei: over there (points to a random place in the living room)
Xiao Yu: I don’t see it…
Mei Mei: It probably ran away… (gave Ao Quan an evil glare)
Xiao Yu: (To Ao Quan) why didn’t you kill it for her?
Ao Quan: (thinking) I… uhh…
Mei Mei: (stomps on his feet)
Ao Quan: Owww…
Xiao Yu: (gave Ao Quan a weird look. He didn’t see Mei Mei stomping on Ao Quan’s foot…) what happened?
Ao Quan: I think the spider bit me… (glared at Mei Mei)
Xiao Yu: ohhh…
Mei Mei: thanks… you should go back to helping Tong Tong… Aaron’s kitchen is big…
Xiao Yu: (sad that she wanted him to leave) ohh okay… (leaves)
Mei Mei: (to Ao Quan) You’re dead… (chases him)
Ao Quan: (running away from her…)sorry I didn’t know he had such a good hearing…

Ah Ben, Amanda, Michelle, and Jason’s group just stuck together to look for the stuff. Michelle and Amanda kept talking to each other while looking for the stuff. Ah Ben and Jason just follow them…
Angela, Calvin, Jiro, and Selina group~
Calvin: (notice how Angela kept walking too close to him…) Me and Jiro will go look in Gui Gui’s room…Angela you go with Selina to look in the guest room… (mouth sorry to Selina because he took Jiro away)
Selina: (knew why he did that)…( mouthed- No problem) come on Angela… pulls her towars the guest room…
Angela: but I wanted to be with Calvin…
Too late Calvin and Jiro went to Gui Gui’s room…
Gui Gui’s room~
Jiro: You owe me big time…
Calvin: I know… thank you so much…
Jiro: why don’t you just tell her to get over you?
Calvin: I tried but she won’t listen… she keeps telling me that I would come back to her when she knows that I’m starting to like Hebe…
Jiro: I wonder how they are doing… (looks around the room for the stuff)

Gui Gui, Aaron, Hebe, and Xiao Gui’s group…
Xiao Gui: Let’s split up… I go with Gui Gui…
Hebe: great idea… I’ll go with Aaron…
Gui Gui: okay… Me and Xiao Gui will look to that side of the garden… you guys look over there… (points at the rose garden)
Hebe: (wrapped her arms around Aaron’s arms) Let’s go… (skip happily…)

Xiao Gui and Gui Gui looked round the pool... and the water fountain…
Xiao Gui: (splashed water at Gui Gui)
Gui Gui: hey!!! (evil glare) Look!!! (points to Aaron and Hebe)
Xiao Gui: (looked)
Gui Gui: (takes a hand full of pool water and splashed it at Xiao Gui) (laughs)
Xiao Gui: Hey!!! (splashes her back…)
They kept splashing each other for a whil and then Gui Gui spotted an object…
Gui Gui: (picks it up) It’s a green Ipod… Yay!!! we found something…

Hebe and Aaron~
Hebe: (her arms still wrapped around Aaron’s) hey Happy Birthday Aaron… (kisses him on the cheek)
Aaron: (shocked… only Gui Gui kissed him on the cheek and no one else) (pulls his arms away) Uhh… Thanks… (looks around)
Hebe: (stunned by his action… she normally sees Gui Gui kissing Aaron on the cheek and he does it to her too… But when Hebe does it… He backs away… like she was gonna him…) Uh… sorry…
Aaron: uhh it’s okay… look I found something… (holds up a stuffed animal…)
Hebe: (still sad from what he did…) Ohh Yay!!! (fake smile) let’s go show Gui Gui… and Xiao Gui…
Aaron: Okay…

They came back and saw Xiao Gui and Gui Gui splashing water at each other…
Aaron: (felt weird that Hebe was still holding on to his arms tight) (ran to Gui Gui and Xiao Gui)
I wanna play too… (splashes water at Gui Gui and Xiao Gui)…
After a long period of splashing each other they stopped…
Gui Gui: (wet and cold) We found the green ipod…
Aaron: We found the green stuffed animal…
Xiao Gui: (looks around for Hebe) Where’s Hebe?
Aaron: She was just here a few minutes ago… (looks around)
Gui Gui: Split up and look for her…
The three split up and went to look for Hebe…

Ting Wei, Shan Jie, George, and Wang Zi’s group…
So far the found 3 items…
Wang Zi: Where to next?
George: Downstairs in the living room…
They all went down stair to look…
Ting Wei: (to Wang Zi) Do you like Gui Gui?
Wang Zi: Huh?
Ting Wei: Do you like Gui Gui?
Wang Zi: (lying) no Why?
Ting Wei: Ohh nothing… I have a friend who lives in the US who likes her…
Shan Jie: (gave Ting Wei and evil glare)

Gui Gui spotted Hebe sitting on the floor behind a bunch of bushes crying…
Gui Gui: (ran up to Hebe and Hugged her tightly) Hebe what’s wrong?
Hebe: (thinking that it was Aaron… *she didn’t pay attention to the voice*) Nothing… (looks up and saw Gui Gui) Ohh it’s you…
Gui Gui: What’s wrong?
Hebe: nothing…
Gui Gui: you said that we’re best friends… tell me…
Hebe: fine… I like Aaron…
Gui Gui: (shocked from what she heard) What?
Hebe: (shouts) I like Aaron Yan Ya Lun…
Gui Gui: oh… but why are you crying?
Hebe: (didn’t know how to put it) I kissed him on the cheeks but he moved away acting like I was gonna him or something…
Gui Gui: (pats Hebe’s back lightly) don’t worry I don’t think he meant that… maybe he was just shocked…
Hebe: You don’t like Aaron do you?
Gui Gui: (shocked of what Hebe asked her) What??? No way!!! I don’t like Aaron like that… He’s just like my older brother…
Hebe: really? Not lying to me?
Gui Gui: Why would I lie to you?
Hebe: promise? (places her hand out for a pinky shake)
Gui Gui: (was shaking too much from the cold and had a terrible headache out of nowhere that made her faint…)
Hebe: (notice Gui Gui fainted on her shoulders and pulled Gui Gui out from the hug and tries to wake her up…) Gui Gui!!! Gui Gui!!! Wake Up… Someone help!!!

**********************************************************************************************************************

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!
Quick update...
i might not be able to post for a long time depending because i have to study... finals next week... very scared... i have horrible teachers who can't teach...

COMMENT!!!
QUESTIONS!!!
WHAT EVER YOU LIKE!!!
ENJOY!!!
Thank all on the comments from the last chapter...

to Kodocha2007~ yea it came out on the 2nd... that's good though we got a chance to listen to it sooner XD

to everyone else~ thank you... XD