Chapter 26

What's More Improtant Love or Friendship?

 

Wanna come with me?

Notes from the author: this is chapter is kinda speedy cause I don’t wanna make the story too long other wise it’ll be boring…

At school~
*It had been a week since they knew Ethan… Aaron and Gui Gui pretended as if the accident at the hospital never happened*

Ethan: Sup guys!
Chun: Yo What’s up? You seem very happy…
Ethan: Oh… nothing….

*before school*
Ruby: Ethan!!! When are you gonna take revenge on that Gui Gui for me? I can’t stand her being with Aaron….
Xiao Xun: Yea if Aaron wasn’t enough she is also trying to steal my Wang Zi…
Ariel: Wow you guys and your problems
Ruby: Hey you guys promised!!!
Ethan: And we will keep that promise… just leave it to me… (evil smirks)

*back to present*

Charlene: are you sure it’s nothing?
Ethan: Oh yea I remember now… I’m throwing a party this weekend wanna come?
Jiro: Who’s gonna be there?
Gui Gui: What’s it for?
Ethan: just a get together party and umm just you guys I guess…. Since I’m still new here and you guys are my only friends so far…
Aaron: Is your cousin coming along?
Ethan: No… but if you want her to I can invite her too… Why you like her?
Aaron: (burst out laughing) hahaha me liking her? Dream on… hate her guts…
Gui Gui: (hits Aaron with her elbow and whispers) His cousin *cough**cough*
Aaron: I mean… no It’s okay… and I don’t like her I like someone else….
Hebe: (interrupts before it gets weird) *cough* so when and what time is it?
Calvin: any dress codes or rules?
Ethan: Of course… You have to bring a partner and you and your partner has to dress the same color… something formal…
Selina: sounds cool
Xiao Yu: Mei Mei you go?
Mei Mei: sure…
Jiro: Selina?
Selina: I’m down…
Ethan: so just give me a list of who’s coming and yea one color per a couple…

At Lunch~
Aaron rushed to Gui Gui’s locker to meet up with her for lunch…
Gui Gui: Wow you’re here early…
Aaron: (smiles) follow me…
Gui Gui: huh?
Aaron: (grabbed Gui Gui’s hands and pulled her to the schools garden)
Gui Gui: Is there anything wrong? Why did you pull me here?
Aaron: You know you ask too many question right?
Gui Gui: huh?
Aaron: my turn to ask you a question…
Gui Gui: umm… okay =]
Aaron: Wanna be my date to Ethan’s party?
Gui Gui: your date?
Aaron: yea… like you coming with me… there… you know cuz… um… he said we had to bring a partner… and… um… you’re my best friend so yea of course I ask you!!! (saying it all nervous)
Gui Gui: um… okay =D
Aaron: really?
Gui Gui: yea… you said we were best friends right? If I don’t go with you who will I go with? (smiles)
Aaron: (mumbles) yea best friends… (sad face)
Gui Gui: (didn’t hear what he said) huh?
Aaron: umm…. I said so what color are we wearing?
Gui Gui: let’s wear green since you don’t like pink and all…
Aaron: I can wear pink if you want… I have this pink Stitch necklace remember? I’ve been wearing it since we first got them… (shows her the necklace)
Gui Gui: I know… but that’s different… I know you don’t like pink… you only wore it because of me… besides, I like green…so yea… why you don’t wanna wear green?
Aaron: No!!! green is perfect… I just didn’t want you to not only pick green cause of me…:P
Gui Gui: hahaha I’m not that nice XD
Aaron: hahaha let’s go to the others before lunch ends… We still have to let Ethan know that we’re coming too…
Aaron and Gui Gui stared heading toward the cafeteria. They didn’t know that Calvin and Hebe heard their conversation… Hebe started feeling sad…
After school~
After 6th period Calvin went to Hebe’s locker and waited for her…
Hebe: Calvin!!! What are you doing here?
Calvin: Wanna go to the amusement park with me?
Hebe: you mean right now?
Calvin: Yeah… If you wanna…
Hebe: sure =]
Calvin: (grabs her hands and pulled her to his car) let’s go XD
Hebe: (thinking- this is really strange… I never had this kind of happy feeling inside before… My heart is beating really fast…Calvin is so nice to me… He always finds different ways to cheer me up when I feel really sad… I don’t know how he does that… but I’m very thankful for he is one of my best friend…)

At the theme park~

Calvin: What ride do you wanna go on first?
Hebe: (points to a really big scary roller coaster) that one!!!
Calvin: (getting scared) It looks very high…
Hebe: What are you scared?
Calvin: (pretending) of course not…
Hebe: Then what are you waiting for let’s go… (grabs his hands and pulled him towards the ride) (thinking- Did I just grabbed his hands? I never done that)
Calvin: (thinking- She’s holding my hands XD It’s okay Calvin… this ride should only take about a minute… how scary can it be… kids are riding it)
After the ride~
Hebe: (excited) that was so much fun XD
Calvin: (pale)…
Hebe: (looks at Calvin’s face) Hey!!! What’s wrong you wanna sit down?
Calvin: (nods)
Hebe helps Calvin to the bench to sit down for a bit…
Hebe: You could’ve told me you didn’t want to go on… I wouldn’t force you…
Calvin: (didn’t want her to feel bad) I wanted to… I didn’t know it would be scary… I’m normally able to go on those kinds of rides… but I don’t know what happened today…
Hebe: Yea right… sit here I’ll go get you some water… (gets up and starts walking)
Calvin: (grabs her hands) It’s okay… sit down… I’ll be fine after a while…
Hebe sat back down next to Calvin…
Hebe: (placed Calvin’s head on her shoulders) here take a quick nap and when you wake up… we can go on more rides…
Calvin: (tries to sit back up, but Hebe wouldn’t let him) It’ll be weird if I just sleep here…
Hebe: (joking) No!!! Take a nap now before I get mad at you and leave you here…
Calvin: But we took my car…
Hebe: (joking) I know how to take the cab… (stands up)
Calvin: (pulls her back down but she accidentally slipped and her lips touched his) (Hebe pulls away immediately; blushing) (blushing) *cough*
Hebe: (blushing) (sat back down and put his head back on her shoulders) now sleep
After a few minutes, Hebe was sure that Calvin was asleep because he started to talk in his sleep…
Calvin: (sleep talking) why do you like only Aaron? I’ve always been by your side… When you cry.. You make me want to cry too… When you’re happy, I’m Happy… When you’re sad, I’m sad… I don’t want you to cry… I want to help you remove all those pain… Hebe I like you…
Hebe: (listing to his words, she started feeling happy) (thinking- even though he knows I like Aaron, he doesn’t give up… He actually looks cute sleep like this… I used to think that he would be a player because of his looks but actually he’s not… The only girlfriend he ever had was Angela… ) (she suddenly felt Calvin holding her hands tight) (for some reason her heart started to pound really hard)
Girl: (crying) Ma!!! Where are you? MA!!!!
Calvin: (woke up from hearing the girl scream for her mom) Hebe! What Happened?
Hebe: I think she lost her mom!
Calvin: Let’s go help her…
Hebe: okay!
Calvin: (grabbed Hebe’s hand and they both ran over to the little girl)
Hebe: Are you okay?
Girl: (crying) I lost my mommy…
Calvin: Let us help you find her okay?
Girl: (nods, but tears were still running down her cheeks)
Hebe: (bent down and helped the little girl wipe her tears)
Calvin: (ran to the snack shop and bought a candy for the little girl to help her stop crying… runs back to Hebe and the little girl… hands the little girl the candy…)
Girl: (takes the candy) thank you older brother…
Hebe: (hold out her hands) let’s wake around to find your mom.
Girl: (grabs Hebe’s hands and holding the lollipop with her other hand)
Calvin: Where did you last see you mom?
Girl: Over buy the arcade…
They went over to the arcade area and looked around…
Calvin: (went to one of the people running the games and asked them to make an announcement to help the little girl find her mom using the microphone.)
Person: What’s the little girl’s name?
Hebe: (to the girl) what’s your name sweetie?
Girl: Gabriela Wu…
Calvin: (to the person) Gabriela
Person: (into the microphone) can I have everyone’s attention? Will Gabriela Wu’s mother please come to the balloon shooting targets please…? Your daughter is waiting for you here…
With in minutes Gabriela’s mother came running looking for her…
Gabriela: (saw her mommy and runs to her) Mommy!!!
Gabriela’s mother: (runs and hugs her daughter tightly) Where were you? I was looking over for you… Where did you get the lollipop?
Gabriela: (pints to Hebe and Calvin)
Gabriela’s Mother: you must be the ones who found my daughter…
Calvin and Hebe: (nods)
Grabriel’s mother: Thank you so much…
Hebe: No problem…
Calvin: (bends down in front of Gabriela) make sure you follow your mommy closely okay? You don’t wanna get lost again…
Gabriela: Thank you big brother… Big Brother… What is your name?
Calvin: Calvin…
Gabriela: Big Brother Calvin, Your girlfriend is very pretty (points to Hebe)
Hebe: (heard what Gabriela said and blushes)
Gabriela’s mother: Okay sweetie let’s go home now… It’s getting dark… Say bye bye…
Grabriela: Bye big brother Calvin and big brother Calvin’s girlfriend…
Calvin: She’s not…. (the girl had already left with her mommy) (looks back at Hebe) **cough cough* (blushing) so… what are we doing next?
Hebe: (smiling) let’s go on the water rides!!!
Calvin: Okay XD
Hebe: (lock arms with Calvin and walked happily to the water rides)

After the amusement park, Calvin dropped Hebe in front of her house…
In front of Hebe’s House, in the car~
Hebe: Thanks for the great time… I had a lot of fun XD
Calvin: no problem XD sleep early so you will have enough strength tomorrow okay?
Hebe: Ohh yeah we still have school tomorrow (pouts)
Calvin: (thinking- she looks so cute pouting XD)
Hebe: (thinking- the way he looks at me right now make my heart beat fasts XD) I guess I’ll see you tomorrow… (opens the door and gets out) (before she closed the door, she went back inside and kissed Calvin’s cheek, then closed the door and ran inside her house) (face blushing as red as a tomato)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heehee sorry for long update... I've been really sick so haven't got a chance to update in the past few days... but heres an update now XD

Hope you liked it... What do you think? okay?
*Why did Hebe's heart start pounding for Calvin? Could shse possible have fallen for him? She kissed him on the cheeks too XD
* Yey Gui Gui is going to the party with Aaron XD
* What is Ethan thinking of? What is his purpose of throwing this party?
* What will happen at this party? huh? huh? any guesses?
*will Ruby and her friends be there?
*when will Calvin tell Hebe that he likes her directly?
*Who knows? I guess we'll just have to wait till i see those comments XD
at least 10 comments till the next update XD
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

to GuiLun_Luver: huh? I haven't wrote any other ones if that's what you're asking XD i like to post one at a time and this happens to be my first one XD if you want some of my readers posted their URL on their comments... Their stories are really nice too XD

jie_jie: no problem XD

lizhe : hahaha yea i got lost many times while writing but i couldn't decide who to keep and who to remove so i kept all the ones i like XD sorry if i got you confused XP

jennieeLOVE: heehee yea they just pop in my head so i add them... then i don't know how but it all fits XD

to everyone else: Don't let those haters bring you down or make you mad cuz it aint worth it... they have a mouth and is allowed to say whatever they want... it's not their fault we have manners and they dont XD

P.S Thank you so much for all the comments XD 10 comments until the next one XD I LOVE YOU ALL XD