Chapter 21

What's More Improtant Love or Friendship?

 

Where Did Aaron Go?

to Aaron and Gui Gui L0V3 ♥, Kodocha2007, newbbie, Kookieez, darkmoon95, orange♥peel,and T3dDy B3aR L0v3~ find out now XD
to Kookieez~ I don't think he'll do that just yet... i mean he just hurt on of his bestfriend...
to xchristina♥stars~ I think i'll stick to update when i get 10 comment cause i mean it's been 3 days and all of them got more than 10 comments so yea... plus commenting is not that hard... all i ask is for one... it could be a happyface or a sadface... I need to know when my readers get bored, or if they still want me to continue or not...

Thankyou all commenters and reader... (including silent ones XD)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After Aaron left Hebe at the park, he went to Ah Ben’s house.
Ah Wei, Ah Ben, Xiao Yu, Mike, George, Jason, Show, and Ting Wei were all there… (notice all are single…) *it was only them, Ah Ben doesn’t have any servants and his parents are away on their anniversary trip to Hawaii??? I made it up*
Door Bell~
Ah Ben: (opens the door) Aaron what are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to visit Gui Gui along with Shan Jie, Wang Zi, and Xiao Gui?
Aaron: (depressed) I need to talk…
Ah Ben: come in…
They all sat down on the couch in the game room…
Ah Wei: Want anything to drink?
Aaron: no I’m fine…
George: I wanna glass of wine… *hint everyone is legal age to drink here… even Aaron*
Everyone else besides Aaron: I’ll talk one too.
Ah Wei got a bottle of wine poured it into 9 glasses… even though Aaron said he didn’t want any…
Mike: What’s wrong Aaron?
Xiao Yu: Is it because of Hebe?
Aaron: (shocked) how do you know?
Show: Charlene told Chun and Chun told us…
Aaron: (looks back down) oh…
Ting Wei: Why are you so down? Aren’t you happy that she likes you? I mean you two do seem really close…
Ah Ben: Yea… Is it because of the age difference and how she is 3 years older? You know age is nothing but a number right?
Aaron: Yea I know that… but its just I don’t feel that way toward her… to be honest I don’t know why… promise you wont tell anyone what I’m about to say…
Everyone besides Aaron: Promise…
Aaron: (looking down) I don’t know why but when Hebe was asking me out… (paused) all I thought about was… (paused) (took a glass of wine and drank it all up and place the empty cup back on the table) Gui Gui… (pause) I don’t know why… Gui Gui’s images keeps popping up in my head… I can’t stop thinking about her… Like when Hebe asked me why I rejected her I really didn’t know why either… I mean besides Gui Gui being my best friend, the second closest to me is Hebe…When Gui Gui wasn’t here I was really close to Hebe… But when I rejected her, she brought up Gui Gui… At that point my heart started hurting… I mean Gui Gui is my friend an as well as hers… I didn’t understand why… She told me to think about how important Gui Gui was to me and at that point I really didn’t know… (paused) On my way to the hospital to visit Gui Gui, all I though about was what Hebe had said… I thought about not having Gui Gui in my life… I felt lost just thinking about it… I felt scared… I thought about the accident and the thought of her not making it scared me… I think if she was to not make it, I don’t know what I’ll do… At that point I really wanted to see her… but I don’t know why I couldn’t… I wouldn’t know what to say…
George: Do you think you might be in love with Gui Gui?
Aaron: (shocked) What? No way!!! She’s my friend…
Xiao Yu: Me and Mei Mei are friends… I didn’t realize it until Gui Gui’s accident that I might have been in love with Mei Mei… I thought about it and it scared me… If Mei Mei was to be in Gui Gui’s place.. If I didn’t get to see her again… I think I would rather die… That’s when I realized that I love her…
Aaron: But Me and Gui Gui? How can that be?
Mike: Let me ask you this… When Gui Gui kisses your cheeks, do you blush? Remember on your 16th birthday, Hebe kissed you cheeks and you pushed her away… Why did you do that? You always let Gui Gui do that… You said that besides Gui Gui, Hebe was your second best friend… Why did you push her away?
Aaron: that’s different!!!
Show: How?
Aaron: I… I…
Jason: Aaron, now you’re just in denial…
George: What is there to be scared of? Just because Gui Gui is your best friend, doesn’t mean that she can’t be your future girlfriend…
Ting Wei: Aaron… from what I see I think that your love for Gui Gui is not like a friend, or an older brother love… When I first saw you at you 16th birthday party, the way you treated Gui Gui already seemed like you liked her from that point…
Ah Ben: Yea… Like when there was the earthquake… you rushed to look for Gui Gui not caring if anyone else might have gotten hurt… you didn’t even care about your own life and came back for her…
Xiao Yu: When she left us to go to the US… a day not talking to her was like killing you… You even bought all those stitch stuffed animals for her even though you didn’t know if you could have another chance to see her again…
Ah Wei: Your birthday party… out of all the girls… you picked Gui Gui…
Ah Ben: In your sleep you call out her name… When she wasn’t here… you were always depressed… lifeless
Jason: when she came back… you became a whole new person. Your life was brighten.
Show: When she lost her memories… you were the one who was worried the most… you even lied to her about her parents… even though you knew that one day she would get her memories back you still did that so that she could be happy.
Aaron: (didn’t know what to do but just keep drinking one glass of wine after the other. His friend also joined him)
Once they were all drunk and started talking funny…
Mike: (drunk) how am I going to let Rainie know…
Xiao Yu: (drunk) I don’t even know how to tell Mei Mei… She might get mad a me and think that I’m only fooling around with her feelings…
Aaron: (most drunk) hahaha!!! Today I found out that I’m in love with my best friend…
Show: (drunk) love hurts….
George: (drunk, laughing) how do you know… have you been in love?
Jason: (drunk, laughing) At this point I really dontn wanna know… look at those three… (points to Aaron, Xiao Yu, Mike)
Mike: (drunk, laughing) hahaha at least we don’t have anyone else against us…
Xiao Yu: (drunk, laughing) hahaha yea…
Aaron: (drunk, laughing) yea…
Xiao Yu: (drunk) why are you laughing?
Aaron: (drunk, confused) huh?
Mike: (drunk) we were talking about you silly…
Aaron: (drunk, confused) why me?
Show: (drunk) didn’t you know that Xiao Gui and Wang Zi also like Gui Gui?
Ting Wei: (drunk) don’t forget… Shan Jie…
George: (drunk) you’re running up against 3 other people my friend…
Jason: (drunk) good luck… this should be interesting…
Aaron: (drunk, and depressed cause he was the last to found out that he was in love… that person is Gui Gui… and he’s up against his friends) wow what should I do?
Ah Ben: (drunk) what else can you do? Go fight for her…if you can’t live with out her..
Ah Wei: (drunk) you won’t know who will win if you don’t try…
Aaron: (drunk) (thinks) can I live with out Gui Gui? Can I see her with someone else? Can I bring her happiness? (Mumbles) What if she doesn’t feel the same way? What of she likes someone else… what if I can’t make her happy?
Ah Ben: (drunk) (got up and pulled Aaron up and pinned him to the wall) If you don’t have faith in yourself how can you protect her? If you can’t even have the courage to face her then forget it… I’m pretty sure Wang Zi, Xiao Gui, or Shan Jie would be able to bring her happiness…
Aaron: (drunk) (pushes Ah Ben out and ran out the door to the hospital) *leaves at 9:30 p.m)

Meanwhile at the hopsital~
After school, Wang Zi, Shan Jie, Xiao Gui, Mei Mei came to the hospital to visit Gui Gui…
Mei Mei: Gui Gui how are you feeling?
Gui Gui: (sat up straight on her bed) I have a headache but I’ll be fine…
Wang Zi: want something to eat? I get you it…
Gui Gui: no thanks… (looks around) Where’s Aaron?
Shan Jie: Chun said that Aaron went to meet Hebe… He said something about Hebe wanting to ask Aaron out…
Gui Gui: (doesn’t know why but she feels kinda sad) Ohh… so like are they a couple now?
Wang Zi: We don’t know I think she’s getting her answer now…
Xiao Gui: I think they make a great couple… I mean who cares if she’s older…
Mei Mei: I don’t know about that… Aaron seems like he likes someone else… (looks at Gui Gui)
Gui Gui: (ddin’t know that Mei Mei was talking about her) Oh…
Wang Zi: Gui Gui did Aaron ever told you who he liked?
Gui Gui: (thinks) No… he doesn’t tell me these things.. He might rather tell Calvin, Chun, Jiro, or any other guys instead…
Xiao Gui: I’m hungry I want some food…
Mei Mei: Wonder what the guys are doing….
Xiao Gui: I’m going down stairs to get food (leaves)
Mei Mei: I’m calling Xiao Yu… He didn’t even call me today…
Shan Jie: You two act like you’re dating…
Mei Mei: (blushes) as if… Me and that Loser? (fake laugh) bye.. (leaves)
Gui Gui: So where are the other?
Shan Jie: Hebe is with Aaron… girls at out shopping… and the guys are at Ah Ben’s…
Gui Gui: oh…
7:30~
Shan Jie and Xiao Gui went home first…
Mei Mei: I wonder how it went between Hebe and Aaron…
Wang Zi: Well Aaron said that he was gonna come to visit Gui Gui right after he went to meet Hebe.
Gui Gui: He didn’t know she was gonna ask?
Wang Zi: Yea… Calvin only told him that she had some emergency thing she need to talk to him…
Gui Gui: Oh…
Mei Mei: Maybe they go together because he’s still not here yet…
Gui Gui: (sad) yea… maybe…
Wang Zi: so when do you get to come home?
Gui Gui: The doctor said in a week…
Mei Mei: That long?
Gui Gui: yea they want to do check up and wait till I’m fully recovered before they let me go home…
Wang Zi: that’s good then…
Mei Mei: (tired) (yawns)
Gui Gui: It’s getting late you two should go home... before it gets dark…
Mei Mei: Ohh okay… we’ll come visit after school tomorrow…
Wang Zi: (to Mei Mei) come on I’ll have my driver drive you home…
Mei Mei: Okay… Bye Gui Gui.. (hugs her)
Wang Zi: (hugs her tight) get well soon… too quiet without you…sleep tight… want anything just call…
Gui Gui: (hugs them back) hahaha okay… watch out I might call you at midnight…
Wang Zi: (laughs) hahaha I’ll be waiting (smiles) (he leaves with Mei Mei)

Hospital 10:00~
Aaron got to the hospital at 10:00. Lucky no one saw him coming in, because visiting hours was over at 9:00. Aaron rushes to Gui Gui’s room trying not to get caught.

Aaron: (still drunk and had the strong alcohol smell) (went into Gui Gui’s room and closed/ locked the door) (he went over and sat by side of Gui Gui’s bed) (holds her hands and starts crying)
Gui Gui: (woke up due to the tight grip that was gripping her hand and the wetness of her hands) (looks up and saw Aaron) (sat up straight and looks at Aaron) (uses her other hand to stoke his hair) Aaron what’s wrong?
Aaron: (looks up so see the scared look on Gui Gui’s face) (got up and sat on her bed and hugged her tight)
Gui Gui: (scared) (smells the strong alcohol scent from Aaron) Aaron, did you drink? What happened? (Pats him on his back)
Aaron: (crying on her shoulders) Gui Gui I can’t live without you… You know that you’re really important to me right?
Gui Gui: (misunderstood him) are you drunk? I’m right here… I get out in a week… You’re important to me too...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry i didnt read what i type today so if its confusing then let me know and i will try to clear confusions XD

AT LEAST 10 comments or what ever for the next one... It's important to the author... XD Like really important

Aaron and Gui Gui are a clueless couple arent they?
Will Gui Gui understand what Aaron meant?
How will Gui Gui react?
Aaron is drunk... What else will he say?
When will Xiao Yu and Mike confess to the girl they like?
We all know that Wang Zi will back out... how about Shan Jie and Xiao Gui?

Read More and Continue commenting... The sooner i get 10 comments the sooner i post.... well depends when i get a chance to see them... So yea... comments how to relate to the story though... i dont count the spamming ones cuz it has nothing to do with the story...