Chapter 33

What's More Improtant Love or Friendship?

 

Enging part 2... done (happy ending)

so yea... like i promised... i'm updating no matter what... w/ or w/ out 1 comments XD
i felt really sick today but since i promise i will keep it...

heehee hope you like it i wrote it quickly while i was having a braindead moment... who knows hope you like it still...

Thanks for all your support with out all you readers and commenters, this story will never be complete XD
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After school that day Aaron proposed to Gui Gui~
*Aaron, Ao Quan, and Tong Tong hanged out around the area near Gui Gui and Wang Zi’s school while waiting for them to finish school*
Aaron, Tong Tong, and Ao Quan waited for Wang Zi and Gui Gui at the tree where Gui Gui and Wang Zi always hanged out for lunch…
Gui Gui: (walking quickly up to Aaron) Aaron!!!
Aaron: (hugs her and grabs her stuff to carry for her) So… where are we gonna go?
Wang Zi: (walking up to them) ummm… how bout we show you where we live?
Tong Tong: sure… maybe later you guys can give us a tour of the US XD
Ao Quan: hahaha why don’t you give us tour of the city first before giving us the tour of the whole country XD
Tong Tong: (realized the difference between what she said and what she meant to say) hahaha you know what I mean…
Wang Zi: (laughs) so… are we going or not?
Gui Gui: I’ll catch up with you later… I have an appointment with the doctor remember?
Aaron: Why don’t you guys go… I’ll go with Gui Gui…
Tong Tong: (smiles brightly) aww… isn’t that cute… the two love birds wanna ditch us to have some alone time XD
Ao Quan: (laughs) why don’t we be nice and not be a third wheel…
Wang Zi: (laughing) fine… meet you guys back at the house tonight…
Gui Gui: hahaha okay… (she and Aaron leaves… *they called a cab because Aaron didn’t have a car there and Gui Gui couldn
Car, and Gui Gui couldn’t drive because she was pregnant…. Wang Zi was always the one who drove her around*

On the cab in the back seat~
Aaron: (his arms wrapped around Gui Gui) So… what do you wanna name our child?
Gui Gui: (head resting on his chest) (smiles) I don’t know yet….
Aaron: (thinks for a while) umm.. I know…
Gui Gui: what?
Aaron: we should name him GuiLun…
Gui Gui: (not knowing why he chose that name) huh? Why???
Aaron: (smiles) Gui for Gui Gui… Lun for Ya Lun XD
Gui Gui: (smiles) (pinches his cheeks) only you would think to name a child after both the mom and the dad XD
Aaron: (smiles) so… you like it??
Gui Gui: (nods happily)
Aaron: so did you miss me?
Gui Gui: (looks up at him like she didn’t know what he meant) huh???
Aaron: (looks at her) those 5 months… not seeing me… did you miss me???
Gui Gui: (smiles) someone thinks too much of himself XD
Aaron: (pouts) so.. did you??? Cause I miss you like every second not seeing you…
Gui Gui: lies…
Aaron: no it’s the truth…I really did miss you… you know… the day you wanted to break up?
Gui Gui: (nods)
Aaron: well… my parents told me to call you and invite you over cause they wanted to say something about us…
Gui Gui: (confused) so they found out???
Aaron: (smiles) no… they wanted to tell us that we were rearranged to get marry…
Gui Gui: (really confused) what??? How could that be???
Aaron: you… know how I met you on you third birthday?
Gui Gui: (nods)
Aaron: well turns out that our parents were business partners… they arranged for us to get marry since you were still in your mom’s tummy…
Gui Gui: (sad face) so… after all that we went through… we were still gonna be together??? So.. this is all a game that god has okayed with us???
Aaron: (looks at her right in the eye) think about it… at least it made us realized that with or with out the arranged marriage… we would still be together… and that we would love each other… cause I mean… if we were just forced to get married… we would never find happiness… we would never love each other…
Gui Gui: (smiles) so… were they mad… when I didn’t show up?
Aaron: (smiles) ohh duhhh…. I got in so much trouble… they were like you better find my future daughter, otherwise you’re toast… if you don’t bring her back… don’t even dare to come back yourself… seriously I feel as if my parents love you more than me… (pouts)
Gui Gui: (smiles cutely) It’s because I’m cuter XD of course they love me… who wouldn’t XD
Aaron: (smiles and leans in to kiss her) lucky you’re all mine XD (kisses her passionately)
After a while….
Driver: (cough cough) um… we’re here…. (cough)
Gui Gui: (breaks away and blushed) (got up and open the door to get out, but Aaron stopped her…)
Aaron: (opens his door and got out… then he ran to her side and helped her) you’re pregnant… watch out… or else you might get injured and would also injure our child… (paid the cab driver and closed the door)
The driver leaves~
Aaron: (bends down and put his ear on Gui Gui’s tummy) (smiles)
Gui Gui: (laughing) Aaron… what are you doing?
Aaron: (smiles) listening to our child talk XD
Gui Gui: (laughing) you can do that when we get inside… they have a machine for that… look… everyone is staring at us…
Aaron: (looks up.. everyone was staring at them) (smiles) What are you looking at… haven’t you seen anyone trying to be a good father and talk to his child before??? (stands back up and held Gui Gui’s hand smiling widely)
During the exam, the doctor told Aaron several steps to help Gui Gui… and gave him directions Just incase the baby starts kicking Gui Gui, or if Gui Gui starts hurting or whatever else… *sorry I don’t know what happens when someone is pregnant… I’m an only child and never had a kid before* he gave Aaron a list of symptoms to let him know if Gui Gui is about to give birth… He used the monitor thingy to allow Aaron to meet the baby and say hi to the baby… Aaron was amazed… The baby was so little… so cute… so quiet… Aaron couldn’t help but smile widely…

After the exam, Aaron and Gui Gui went shopping for baby stuff… since they knew that it was a boy… they knew exactly what to get… After they went shopping, they went home… Wang Zi, Tong Tong, and Ao Quan met them up at Gui Gui’s house…
Gui Gui: so when are you guys going back to Taiwan?
Aaron: What do you mean??? Aren’t you coming with us???
Gui Gui: (pinches his cheeks) I still have school silly goose…
Aaron: can’t you transfer back???
Gui Gui: If I transfer many times, they would mess up my transcript…
Aaron: (pout and then thinks for a second)
Gui Gui: Wei… (waves her hand in front of his face) so when are you flying back to Taiwan?
Aaron: I’m going when ever you are… I’m transferring to your school….
Gui Gui: but….
Aaron: no buts… I want to be there when you give birth… I want to be with you… I don’t want to leave you… I can’t live with out you remember? Plus we are majoring in the same subject so it’s alright…
Wang Zi: (to Tong Tong and Ao Quan) What about you guys?
Tong Tong: when break is over… we still have to let the other know that you guys are okay… and the good news between Aaron and Gui Gui XD
Ao Quan: Yea…. To bad they missed the part where Aaron proposed….
Tong Tong: Yea… it was so… CUTE XD
Wang Zi: (laughing) (to Ao Quan) so when is it yours and Tong Tong’s turn?
Tong Tong: (blushing)
Ao Quan: (blushing) soon XD when we graduate right baby??? (hugs Tong Tong)
Tong Tong: (smiles)
Aaron and Gui Gui: aww how cute XD
Tong Tong: ohh be quiet…
Everyone starts to laugh…

One month later, Ao Quan and Tong Tong returns to Taiwan to tell their friends the great news…

Hebe: (schocked) What!!!!
Calvin: (jaw drops)
Rainie: Poor Gui Gui…
Mei Mei: yea… how could she hide all that from us?
Amanda: carrying a carrying a baby inside her and left with Wang Zi to America just for Aaron…
Michelle: Yea… that just proves how much she loves him…
Chun: Man Aaron is one lucky man…
Ah Ben: so when is their wedding?
Tong Tong: umm… after they both graduate….
Ao Quan: They will fly back here when they have break to get engaged, but won’t get married until they graduate…
Ya Tou: how many months is Gui Gui and Aaron’s child?
Tong Tong: it should be 8 months now…
Ah Wei: (shocked) What!!! Then she will have the baby next month!!!
Jiro: we should fly down there to celebrate with them… I mean most of us already graduated from college…
Selina: great idea… I really want to see the new born baby…
Charlene: did they name their child yet?
Tong Tong: uhh huh… his mane is Guilun…
Ella: let me guess Aaron named him
Ao Quan: how’d you guess???
Genie: who wouldn’t be able to guess that…
Xiao Gui: Guess what???
Genie; I stand corrected…
Xiao Gui: (confused) What???
Xiao Man: hello common sense….
Tracy: GuiLun??? Gui for Gui Gui…
Show: Lun for Ya Lun….
Xiao Gui: (thinks) Ohhhh I get it XD
Shan Jie: (smacks his head) dummy…
Xiao Gui: like you got it…
Shan Jie: of course I got it…
Ting Wei: so did they decide a date to have the engagement party?
Tong Tong: no not yet…
Hebe: so when are we gonna visit them??? I miss Gui Gui a lot…
Selina: me too…
All the other girls: Yea same…
Ya Tou: and Wang Zi too…

*sorry if you haven’t notice today I’m not feeling well but since I promise to update I’m gonna keep it…if the story is off I apologize I’m like brain dead right now…*

So they all keep their promise to visit Gui Gui, Aaron, and Wang Zi a month later… They came in time for when Gui Gui gave birth to little Guilun… Guilun looked exactly like his father… both Gui Gui and Aaron were really happy that their child came out to the world safe and sound… Aaron was also happy that Gui Gui was fine after she gave birth… Gui Gui remained in the hospital with the baby for about a week until the doctors allowed her to come home… The group stayed with them for about a month before they went back to Taiwan… While they were there, they also celebrated Gui Gui and Aaron’s engagement party… Aaron’s Parents also flew down to join the party… About a year later after both Aaron and Gui Gui graduated, they flew back to Taiwan with Wang Zi and the baby… Both Gui Gui and Aaron wanted Wang Zi to be the half father of Guilun… With out Wang Zi taking care of Gui Gui during those 5 months Aaron wasn’t there, who knew what would’ve happened…

At the Park back in Taiwan~
Aaron: Gui Gui where’s Guilun’s diaper?
Gui Gui: In the backpack…
Aaron: stop going on the swing and come here and help me…
Gui Gui: but you never let me do it… you always hog the work saying that Guilun only wants you to change him and that you said he was shy when I change him… (smiles and walks over to Aaron) if you want we can change jobs… you can sing and feed him while I change him…
Aaron: (pouts) (finish changing Guilun and lay him back into the stroller) (pulls Gui Gui down to sit on his lap… his head resting over her shoulders) You know he takes along time eating… sometimes even drool… and also after he eats, I’d have to pat his back until he burps…
Gui Gui: (laughs) see so you got the easy job… I also have to sing to him and you otherwise… you would cry and make him cry…
Aaron: (laughs) then you want me to sing to you???
Gui Gui: (nods)
Aaron: (laughs) okay… but you have to wait until we go home… I promise I’ll sing to you and Guilun tonight… (smiles)
Gui Gui: (leans her head against Aaron’s) who’s a good boy XD (turns around and pinches his cheeks)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
so how was it??? i didn't want to write anymore because some of my friends want me to write a sequal for this... who know i might... if you want me to then leave me a comment telling me you want a sequal... then i will write one... but it has to be after my next one XD
did you like the fanfic? if you had to rate it.. would you please rate it for me? also give me feedbacks so i can learn and improve... you can be as mean as you want... i can take it i love mean comments i learn from them alot XD
so yea this is my first and completed fanfic XD yey mee XD well the sad ending will be updated tomorrow if i feel well cuz right now i really need to go rest... well even if it's the last chapter for happy ending please leave me a comment... XD

Those who were silent all the way threw the fanfic now is the time to speak up!!! if you want more stories i need comment to improve XD