Chapter 3

What's More Improtant Love or Friendship?

 

The Unexpected

About 45 minutes later someone asked to turn on the TV. What went on made Gui Gui’s life changed as she grew up.

TV-
News Lady: There’s been a report that there has been a private plane crash going from Japan to Taiwan. Reports prove that there was a technical difficultly and the pilot was trying to safely land the plane, but instead the plane instead crash into a large building. As police was investigating, they reported that there was a couple inside the plane, in the victim’s hand is what seemed to be a stuffed animal, but haven’t found out who they were, the planes engine exploded when the plane crashed to the victim’s identity was not able to be detected. But they said that they are still investigating and if they have any information they will inform us.

At that moment Gui Gui’s mind went blank. She just stood there and couldn’t move. She was scared that the people in the plane could’ve been her parents.

Gui Gui: (thinking) NO!!! It can’t be them. Impossible my parents said they won’t be coming home until next month. (Tears stared to come out of her eyes and rolled down her cheeks.)

Ao Quan: (came from behind Gui Gui) Hey Gui Gui, where’s the bathroom?
Gui Gui: …..
Ao Quan: Gui Gui? (Went to look at Gui Gui’s face and saw that she was crying) Hey what’s wrong?
Gui Gui: …..
Ao Quan: (Starts to shake Gui Gui, and waved his hand in front of her face.) (Shouts) What’s wrong Gui Gui?
Gui Gui: (back to earth) uhhh huh? (Tears still coming out)
Ao Quan: What’s wrong?
Gui Gui: (crying) That… that… lady….said…plane crash… Japan…to Tai…wan…what if….my parents were…were in it?
Ao Quan: (shocked) It can’t be them didn’t you say that their not coming home until next week?
Gui Gui: I don’t know anymore… (Cried even more)
Ao Quan: (hugs her) There… there if it was your parents wouldn’t the call and let you know that they’ll be coming home early?

Tracy came in…

Tracy: (not knowing why Gui Gui was crying, thought that she was only missing her parents.) But what if her parents want to surprise her.
Gui Gui: I have to go make a quick phone call.

Gui Gui then ran to the nearest phone she could find and dials to the company in Japan and to the secretary that was supposed to go with her parents.

Secretary: Hello?
Gui Gui: (crying) can I talk to my parents?
Secretary: Miss Gui Gui?
Gui Gui: (nervous) yea is my parents there?
Secretary: Mr. and Mrs. Wu left this morning to fly back to Taiwan… Is something wrong?

Gui Gui dropped the phone and fell to the ground, and hid her face in her arm hugging on to her knees and cried. Then she got up and ran to a servant for her to get a ride for Gui Gui ASAP.

Gui Gui: I need a car fast…
Servant: Ok…

The servant went to the driver and ask the driver to get ready to take Gui Gui to where she wanted to go. A minute later Gui Gui ran out of the mansion to the car.

Xiao Gui: Gui Gui where are you going?

Gui Gui wasn’t paying attention so she ran out the door without answering Xiao Gui. Then she bumped in to a young boy about her age and fell. She got up as fast as she could and apologized to the young boy without even looking in his face.

Boy: Its okay it’s my fault too. (Then he looked at her and saw her crying.) Are you okay? Did you get hurt?
Gui Gui: (still looking down and crying) I’m fine. I gotta go. Enjoy yourself at the party. (she than ran to the car and got in.
In the Car-

Gui Gui: Take me to the police station, please…
Driver: sure…

Gui Gui arrived at the police department and got off the car and ran into the police department.

Police: Is there anything I can help you with?
Gui Gui: Im here about the new on how there was a plane crash and there was two people in it… I believe the people in the plane are my parents.
Police: We have found some things that made it passed the explosion, come and check if you recognized any of it.

Gui Gui followed the police to a table where there was a bag with 2 rings, and the half burnt stuffed animal that was found in the victim’s hands.

Police: These rings were one their fingers and to me it seems that the two victims are married. (He then handed the rings to Gui Gui.

Gui Gui grabbed the ring and examined it. She looked at the band to find if there was writing on it, like the ones her parents have. Indeed it did.

Gui Gui: (crying even harder) NO!!! It can’t be you guys can’t leave Gui Gui. Who will take care of me? I miss you guy, come back…
Gui Gui was so shocked that she fainted in the police department.

Back to the party- the boys went into the mansion. There was a complete silence.

Boy 2: Hey what happened?
Selina: Hey you guys made it.
Boy 3: Is there something wrong? I thought this was supposed to be a party, what happened?
George: Gui Gui left.
Boy: Why what happened?
Hebe: Gui Gui heard a news about a plane crash and she thinks that the people that were in the plane are probably her parents.
Boy: Is she the one that just ran out?
Hebe: yea, Aaron you saw her?
Boy 2: Aaron bumped into her on the way in.
Aaron: I didn’t mean to. T^T (thinking) I hope she’s okay she seem like she hit rock bottom. She seemed to be a nice person too. I hope she feels better.
Ella: Chun, Jiro, Calvin, Aaron, do you guys want something to eat?
Chun: is it okay? I mean the birthday girl left.
Amanda: Her name is Gui Gui.
Michelle: Yea its okay we’re all waiting for her to come back to make sure she’s okay, so help yourselves because it might take a while.
Jiro: I hope it’s the wrong person because that’ll be very sad, I mean to lose your parents on her birthday and at the age of 3.
Wang Zi: Yea.

Back to the police station-
Gui Gui fainted so a police ran out to the driver who was waiting outside for Gui Gui.

Police: excuse me can you tell me the name of the little girl that just ran in? (He asked the driver because he said Gui Gui got of the driver’s car.
Driver: Her name is Wu Ying Jie. The daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Wu from the Wu. Inc. a hotel and high class shopping center.
Police: Thank you very much… Um you can go home now, Miss Wu fainted and we’re taking her to the hospital.

The driver left and the police went back in the station. He searched up her number and called to inform the people a home, Gui Gui’s where about.

Ring. Ring.

Servant: Wu’s resident, how can I help you?
Police: Hello this is the Taiwan Police Department and I would like to inform you about Miss Wu Ying Jie. She is currently in the hospital because she fainted in the police department. She heard the news about her parents’ death and fainted.
Servant: ok, we’ll be right there. (She hangs up the phone) Umm. Childrens?
Tong Tong: Was that Gui Gui? Is she okay?
Servant: Miss Gui Gui is temporally in the hospital because she fainted in the hospital. I think that she won’t be able to come home tonight, so I guess you guys should not wait for her.
Ya Tou, Mei Mei, Angela, Tong Tong, Tracy, Ella, Hebe, Selina, Amanda, Michelle, Genie, Rainie, Wang Zi, Ah Wei, Ah Ben, Ao Quan, Jason, Xiao Gui, Show, George, Aaron, Jiro, Calvin, and Chun: Hospital?
Tong Tong: can we go there?
Servant: um sure I can get a limo for you right now.
Genie: I hope she’s okay.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

wow you guys are smart =] It is Aaron who was on the Phone XD
- Did you guys think that it would be a happy chapter?
- I think i gave out a clue in the forward section that this would happen. Hope you guys like it continue to read and comment...PLEASE AND THANK YOU. <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5n-8oC-YQc