Chapter 22

What's More Improtant Love or Friendship?

 

Tears

To Tina / xGuiWang~ I really didn't get you question but i will try to answer it by what i think you're trying to say... If it's not what you meant then continue to send me the questions and i'll be happy to clear it for you...
1) Gui Gui's parents are rich so therefore her parent gave her a cell phone and of couse taught her how to use it along with house phone just incase of an emergancy...
2)On Gui Gui's birthday Hebe decides to call Aaron and the guys because they were her friends... She want them to meet some of her other friends... and before she invited themm she did ask Gui Gui is it was okay with her... and Gui Gui said yea... so that why she invited them...
Hope i cleared your question but it it was nowhere close to what you were asking please feel free and send questions back... i'll be happy to answer...

GuiLunForever~ i read all your stories last night and thought they were great XD i also commenting all of them... i felt like i was spaming it... srry but please continue to write your stories and commenting XD

Kodocha2007~ hahaha i do that too... sometime i open it and then work on something else and then when i comeback i just close it and forget to actually read it XD

♥GuiLun♥~ yea i think so too.. for now of course XD i thought of the ending but still need a few more post before i add the part in.. hahaha srry i like taking my time XD... i'm so mean =] YEY for chinese New Year XD kids get money while parents stress out hahaha

xchristina♥stars~ thankyou so much for taking the time to read my story XD

GuiLun_Luver~ thanks but i think i still need alot of work until i can write a great story like everyone else on winglin =P

newbbie ~ hahaha no prob... i'm just as weird..i kool we're just special haha ^-^

Thankyou everyone... readers, silent readers.... I love you all XD Please continue to support my story XD

*i'm sick right now n kinda feel dizzy so i'm only posting a short chapter sorry =[ i didnt spell check or grammar check so yea let me know what part confuses you and i'll clear it...

***Warning*** 2 kissing scenes but don't wrry i can't write those [R] rated things so yea i think you guys can still read it... i just dont wanna offend anyone X]______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Flashback~

Aaron: (crying on her shoulders) Gui Gui I can’t live without you… You know that you’re really important to me right?
Gui Gui: (misunderstood him) are you drunk? I’m right here… I get out in a week… You’re important to me too...

End of Flashback~

At Calvin’s house~

Hebe woke up in the middle of the night not knowing where she was…

Hebe: (thinking- Where am I?) (looks around and saw Ella sleeping on the couch) (the last thing she could remember was sitting on the swings with Calvin) (thinking- maybe I’m at Calvin’s house) (she walked out of the room and went to the kitchen) (she notice a bottle of wine in the refrigerator) She looked for a glass of wine and poured the wine in…)
Ella: (woke up from the noises coming from downstairs so she decided to go and check) (she sees Hebe sitting at the dinning table drinking one glass of wine after another… She went to the kitchen and grabbed herself a glass and went to sit next to Hebe..) How dare you not invite me?
Hebe: (looks up and saw Ella) I didn’t know you wanted any… you were sleeping…
Ella: (poured the wine in her glass and took a sip) Let me guess… he answer wasn’t what you wanted him to say?
Hebe: Is it that oblivious? (continues to drink her wine)
Ella: What can I say? I’ve got experience… Chun dumped me remember? I was heartbroken… felt like broken pieces of glass were stabbing my heart… (tries to change the subject) .. so what was his reason? (drinks the whole glass of wine and poured in another full glass)
Hebe: He just said sorry… (tears started to form) he didn’t tell me why… but I knew the reason…
Ella: Is it because he likes someone else? Do we know who she is?
Hebe: Yea…(drinks the wine)
Ella: Who? (drinks the wine)
Hebe: Gui Gui… (drinks the wine) (tears started to roll down but she wipe them off immediately)
Ella: (shocked) our Gui Gui? Aaron likes Gui Gui?
Hebe: yea… you didn’t notice?
Ella: I never knew… I thought they were best friends….
Hebe: They are… who said best friends can’t fall for each other? You fell in love with Chun… Chun fell in love with you… then had a change of heart of Charlene…Selina fell for Jiro, Ao Quan for Tong Tong, Xiao Yu for Mei Mei, Wang Zi, Xiao Gui, Shan Jie, and Aaron fell for Gui Gui and I fell in love with Aaron…(drinks the wine)
Ella: true…. You forgot Calvin…fell for you…(drinks the wine)
Hebe: I don’t understand why… why love has to hurt this much.. why is it so complicated… why is god play with our hearts?
Ella: (tears started to form cause flashback of all the great time she shared with Chun and how he broke her heart) Who know… maybe is just a learning experience…
Hebe: I wonder how many times a persons heart must get hurt till they find their true soul mates?
Ella: let’s go out to the patio before we wake Calvin up… (Hebe and Ella both went outside)
After finishing 5 bottles of wine, both were completely drunk…
Ella: (shouts) CHUN!!! I GAVE YOU ALL MY HEART!!! HOW COULD YOU HURT ME LIKE THIS? (crying)
Hebe: (shouts) AARON YAN YA LUN!!! I HATE YOU!!! WHY IS IT THAT YOU CHOOSE TO LOVE HER AND NOT ME? WHY CAN’T YOU JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE? (crying)

Inside the house, Calvin woke up do to the screaming outside… he went to check and saw Hebe and Ella each holding a glass of wine and screaming out for Chun and Aaron…
Calvin: (went outside and look at all the empty bottle of wine lying on the ground) You drank all this?
Ella: (walked over to Calvin and wraps her arms around him) You want some? (puts the cup to his mouth)
Calvin: (take the cup and place it on the table) (picked her up bridal style and carried her back to the room) (gentle placed her on his bed)
Ella: (crying) Chun!!! I hate you… I never want to see you again… (slaps Calvin in the face)
Calvin: (tucks her hands under the blanket and left to go help Hebe) (whispers) this is what I get for bringing 2 broken hearted girls to my house… a slap in the face.. (laughs to himself) (he went back out to bring Hebe in.)
Hebe: (shouting) YAN YA LUN!!! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR UGLY FACE AGAIN!!! YOU WILL REGRET IT!!! WHY DID YOU PICK HER? WHY CAN’T IT BE ME? YAN YA LUN!!!
Calvin: (tries to cover Hebe’s mouth before she wakes up the entire neighborhood) okay okay.. it’s enough…
Hebe: (cupped Calvins face and stares into his eyes) Why can’t he love me like you? Why did he chose Gui Gui? Am I not worth loving? Am…
Calvin: (interrupts her by kissing her lips)
Hebe: (passionately kisses Calvin)
Calvin: (after a minute, he pulled out) Sorry…
Hebe: (looks at him in the eyes) (thinking- How can he be so nice to me? Why is he not Aaron? My heart is hurting seeing him treating me this way) (pretends to laugh) Ella where are you? (heads inside and went into Calvin’s room. Closed and lock the door slowly sliding down to the floor. She hid her face in between her arm and cried out her pain)
Calvin: (followed Hebe till she closed the door on him) (felt heartbroken seeing her like this) (leaned against the doors… Fell asleep listening to Hebe crying)

At the hospital~

Aaron: (drunk and crying on Gui Gui) No Gui Gui! I didn’t mean it like that… (looks at her right in the eyes)
Gui Gui: (tears started to roll down her cheeks cause she never seen Aaron drunk or act this way before) Aaron what’s wrong? What are you trying to say? What happened?
Aaron: (drunk) (wipes her tears) (leans in and passionately kisses her)
Gui Gui: (her eyes opened widely… she wanted to push him away, but the shock she received made her froze. Tears started to fall again.)
Aaron: (felt Gui Gui’s tears so he backed away) (he looks at her in the eyes… he knew he had hurt her…) I’m sorry (got up and ran out of the doors)
Gui Gui was left there scared of what had just happened… She didn’t know what to do… (thinking) Why did he kiss me? My heart is beating really fast… I feel like there’s something blocking my oxygen… I need some air… (she pulled of the IV thingy and went to get her clothes to change into. She grabbed her sweater and left)
**********************************************************************************************************************
how is it did you enjoy it?
2 kissing scene?
Where didn't aaron run off to aagain?
He leave Gui Gui feeling lost... what is she going to think about what had happen?
Hebe kissed Calvin back? Is she falling for him?
Calvin is so sweet right?
poor Ella...

at least 10 comments please XD it can be whatever like normal XD just need at least 10 for the next chapter...i try my best to post them as soon as i can but since i'm sick i don't know when will be the next time i'm posting but i promise i'll do it as soon as i see those comments ...

Enjoy and I'll be back soon ^-^