Chapter 20

What's More Improtant Love or Friendship?

 

What? You're asking him out?

Hospital~
The doors opened and a nurse ran out…
Aaron: (grabbed on to the nurse) Is she okay? What’s taking so long?
Nurse: (trying to calm Aaron down) Are you guys here for Miss. Wu Ying Jie? She’s in need of blood. Can I ask who here is B and are willing to donate blood? The hospital is out.
Ah Ben, George, Mike: we have type B blood.
Nurse: Good then follow me…
After one hour of waiting in the emergency room the lights finally went off and the doors opened…
Aaron: (ran up to the doors and saw the doctors pulling Gui Gui out.) (Hugs Gui Gui) *she is still in a coma* (crying) Gui Gui it’s me Aaron! Gui Gui can you hear me? Gui Gui!!!
Nurse: (pulling Aaron away) she needs rest. We’re transferring her to a patient’s room. If you like maximum 5 people are allowed in. Your other three friends are in the room next room over. They should be fine after one hour to regain their energy.
Aaron, Wang Zi, Shan Jie, and Xiao Gui, and Tong Tong went to visit Gui Gui.
The rest just split up to visit the other 3 and took turns visiting the four who were unconscious.
One hour later, Ah Ben, George and Mike woke up and went to see Gui Gui. Unfortunately only five were able to go in so they had to take turn visiting her.
2 hour later, Aaron felt Gui Gui’s finger moved while he was holding on to her hands.
Aaron: (felt Gui Gui’s finger moved) Gui Gui!!! Can you hear me? Gui Gui it’s Aaron…
Gui Gui: (slowly opened her eyes) Aaron?
Aaron: (tears rolling down his cheeks) I’m here. How do you feel?
Gui Gui: My head hurts…. (notice him crying so she reached for his face to wipe his tears) Silly goose why are you crying?
Aaron: (held on to her hands tight) I thought that I was going to lose you forever… (tries to hold in his tears)
Wang Zi: (saw the two love birds and can’t help but felt sad) I’ll let the others know.
Shan Jie: How do you feel? Can you remember anything?
Tong Tong: (hugging Gui Gui) don’t ever do that again. I don’t wanna lose you…. I rather risk my life then to have you hurt…
Gui Gui: (hugs Tong Tong while Aaron was still hold on to her hands tight) Don’t cry… I didn’t know what to do. I do wanna see any of my friends hurt… You also did that when we were young too remember?
Tong Tong: (confused) huh?
Gui Gui: there was one time when we were on our way home from the park, a car almost hit me and you ran and pushed me away? Lucky the car didn’t hit you, or else I would’ve lost one of my best friend.
Tong Tong: (thinks Gui Gui gained her memories back) Gui Gui do you know what happened on your 3rd birthday?
Gui Gui: (starts to have tears running down her face)
Aaron: (pulls Tong Tong away from Gui Gui and tries to comfort Gui Gui)Why are you asking her that? (tries to wipe Gui Gui’s tears)
Tong Tong: (stands in front of Gui Gui) Answer me Gui Gui…
Gui Gui: (shedding more tears) my.. my… parents… they… (cries harder)
Tong Tong: (moved Aaron to the side and hugs Gui Gui tight and cries with her) Gui Gui you remembered, you got your memories back… Gui Gui!!! I’m so happy…
Aaron: (shocked) Tong Tong, you mean… she…
Tong Tong: (pulls Aaron into the hug too) she… got her memories back!!! She remembers our moments together… she got her memories back!!!
The others who heard what they were saying all ran into the room and cheer/ joined the group hug…
Ya Tou: Gui Gui you rock!!!
Mei Mei: You’re awesome Gui Gui!!!
Ah Ben: (joking) I guess our blood is a cure to Memory loss
Everyone burst out laughing… suddenly there was an interruption…
Nurse: I thought I said that only 5 people were allowed in here?
Ya Tou: (hugs the nurse) we know… but we’re so happy… she got her memories back… she remembers us…
Nurse: (frighten) uhh. That’s good to hear… can you please let me go?
Ya Tou: (lets her go) sorry… (smiles)
Nurse: It’s getting late… the patient needs her rest… If you want you may visit her at 8o’clock tomorrow morning…
The group gave Gui Gui a hug then slept over at Aaron’s house…

Aaron’s house~
Aaron couldn’t sleep that whole night. He didn’t know why but he was still scared… scared of losing Gui Gui. He never had that feeling before. Even though she got her memories back and is now okay, he was scared of what’s to come.

At School~ in Hebe, Ella, Charlene, and Selina’s class…

Selina: (yells) What?
Hebe: (calms Selina down…) shushhhh
Ella: (whispers) but…
Hebe: I know it’s sudden, but I need to… I want to know if he really likes her or only see her as a sister…
Ella: so you’re planning to ask him out after school?
Selina: But you know he’s gonna go right after school to the hospital to visit her…
Hebe: I know… but I can’t wait anymore… my heart aches seeing them together…
Ella: But if you think that he likes her more than a friend why are you still thinking about asking him out?
Hebe: I wanna hear him say it directly… or else I will not have the courage to let go…
Selina: Did you tell him to meet you after school?
Hebe: I told Calvin about it… He told me that he would pass the message to Aaron…
Ella: Why did you ask Calvin? Don’t you know that he likes you?
Selina: He must be heart broken, cause the girl her likes for more than five years is asking him to ask his best friend to meet her separately, cause she want to confess to him…
Hebe: (shocked) What???? Calvin Likes me?
Charlene: Only a blind person wouldn’t see that…
Hebe: (gave Charlene an evil glare)
Charlene: sorry… but it’s true… everyone knows about it…
Hebe: What should I do? The person I like is Aaron…
Charlene: I don’t know but it’s all up to you…
Hebe: but…
*school bell rings*

Aaron, Calvin, Chun, and Jiro’s class~
Calvin: Hey Aaron…
Aaron: sup…
Calvin: Hebe wanted me to let you know that she’ll be waiting after school at the park for you…
Aaron: but I have to go visit Gui Gui…
Calvin: she said it was an emergency…
Jiro: We’ll visit Gui Gui and let her know that you’ll be a little late..
Chun: yea…
Aaron: What’s the emergency though?
Calvin: (lying) I don’t know…

After school Hebe rushes to the park and sat on the swings waiting for Aaron to show up… *she ends after 6th period while Aaron ends after 7th*
Aaron ran to the park right after school and saw Hebe on the swings so he ran towards her…
Aaron: (trying to catch his breath) Hebe!!! What’s wrong… Calvin said that you wanted to talk to me about an emergency…
Hebe: (stood up from the swing and ran to hug Aaron)
Aaron: (shocked) (he didn’t know what to do)
Hebe: (notice that he didn’t hug her back, but she was still hugging him) Aaron…
Aaron: (hands on her shoulder and pulled her out from the hug) huh? What’s wrong?
Hebe: (nervous) Aaron… I… I like you…
Aaron: (shocked/ dropped his hands) huh?
Hebe: I like you Aaron Yan Ya Lun… since we were kids… (tears started to form)
Aaron: Hebe… I…
Hebe: I want to know if you like me too…. I’ve asked you many times already but you never answered me… I want to know the truth Aaron… (tears stared rolling down her cheeks)
Aaron: (wants to wipe her tears but couldn’t) Hebe… I’m… I’m… sorry… (he didn’t know why he said that, but all he knew was that he didn’t have that kind of feeling towards her…All that was in his mind was Gui Gui in the hospital)
Hebe: (crying) why? Why are you sorry? I don’t need you to say sorry I only want to know the reason why… (shouts) I asked you why!!! Aaron!!!
Aaron: I… I… (didn’t want to hurt her.) (thinking- sorry Hebe) I have to go Gui Gui is waiting for me to visit… (turn around and starts running toward the hospital)
Hebe: (crying) Is it because you already like someone else? Is it because of Gui Gui?
Aaron: (shocked/stopped running and turns around) huh?
Hebe: I said is it because of Gui Gui that you’re rejecting me?
Aaron: (upset) What does it have to do with Gui Gui?
Hebe: (crying) Why are you mad at me for bring Gui Gui into this? Think about it Aaron…
Aaron: (raised his voice) Gui Gui is my friend as well as yours… This has nothing to do with her… I gotta go… (turns around and runs)
Hebe: (shouts) stop lying to your self Aaron!!! Think about it… How important is Gui Gui in your heart… I’ve known you since we were kids… I know you Aaron… Your eyes would sparkle when you see her… You face gets red when she kisses your cheeks… You’re in love with Gui Gui…(turns around and walks back to the swings)
Hebe: (sat down on the swing) (tears rolling down her cheeks) (talking to herself) Good job Hebe… Even though you’re hurt right now, you got your answer… So what if he doesn’t like me… There are others out there… (starts crying)
Calvin: *he followed her since 6th period was over* (sat down on the swings next to Hebe and laid her head on top of his shoulders) just let it all out… you’ll feel better…
Hebe: (looks up and saw Calvin) (lays her head back on his shoulder and cried her heart out)
Calvin: (wraps his arms around her and pats her lightly) it’ll be alright… there will be others… somewhere…
Hebe: (crying) how… how did you know where I was?... You followed me? (looks at him)
Calvin: I was worried… I’m sorry (looks at her)
Hebe: (continued to cry on Calvin’s shoulders until she feel asleep)
When Calvin realized that she fell asleep, he called his driver to pick them up. He brought her to Ella’s house.

In the car/ in front of Ella’s house~
Calvin: (to the driver) Wait here, I’ll be right out…
Calvin carried Hebe bridal style to the front of Ella’s front door and rung the bell.
Ella: (opens the door) Calvin! What are you doing here?
Calvin: Can she sleep over at your place tonight? I don’t want Hebe’s parents to see her like this… they would be worried…
Ella: Can’t her parents are on their way here to talk to my parent about the company’s problem…
Calvin: then what should we do?
Ella: Bring her back to the car… I’ll be right out…
Calvin: (went back to the car and laid Hebe down)
Ella House~
Ella: I’m sleeping over at Selina’s house… let Hebe’s parents know too.
Ella’s parent: okay…
Ella ran out to the car with her pajamas.
Calvin: Where are we going?
Ella: To your place…
Calvin: huh?
Ella: I told them that I was sleeping over at Selina’s house with Hebe,,,,
Calvin: then why aren’t we going to Selina’s house?
Ella: cause Selina is over at Jiro’s place hanging out with Chun and Charlene… I called her and let her know that I said that Hebe and I are sleeping over so if Hebe parents calls then she can say that we’re there…. Just hurry before her parents gets here… (at in the back with Hebe while Calvin sat in the passenger’s seat…)
When they got to Calvin’s house, Ella slept on the couch in Calvin’s room while Hebe slept on is bed… Calvin went to sleep in the living room…
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here the comment for after 10 lovely comments... Hope you like it...

*What is going to happen to Aaron and Hebe?
*What's gonna happen when Hebe wakes up?
*Where did Aaron go after he left Hebe in the park? *hint- not the the hospital*

10 comments, or link, or questions, or w/e else... dont forget your comments can be criticisms too... i helps me improve =] but yea at least 10 for the next Chapter =D

okay since mostly everyone wanted a happy ending then happy ending it is XD

to Kodocha2007~ i replied on your question in the comment side but i'll post it here too just incase others are curious too....

READ!!!READ!!!READ!!!READ!!!READ!!!READ!!!READ!!!READ!!!READ!!!READ!!!READ!!!READ!!!READ!!!READ!!!READ!!!READ!!!

Question: if they were like 16 or something when Gui Gui lost her memories until she now in college did they tell her that her parent died? because she probably didn't see them like more than 2 years for sure...

Answer: it's been close to five years... it because everytime Gui Gui ask about her parents... Aaron and the others keeps telling her that either their trip has been delayed or some other things had come up... Gui Gui believed them cuz they're the only people she could trust... even if they were lying to her... they're the only people she has left...