Chapter 13

What's More Improtant Love or Friendship?

 

Da Ya, Xiao Xun, & Ruby's REVENGE

Gui Gui was walking happily towards the sports store when Da Ya, Ruby, and Xiao Xun stopped her in front of the store and pulled her out of the mall into the parking garage. Gui Gui tried to run away but Da Ya and her friends grabbed on to Gui Gui’s arms, and used their hands to cover Gui Gui’s mouth and pulled her. Since it was a weekday the mall was empty. So the parking garage was also very empty. They decided to take Gui Gui up to the second floor where it’s emptier.

Da Ya: Where do you think you’re going?
Xiao Xun: (slaps Gui Gui’s face hard) How dare you wrap your arms around my Wang Zi.
Gui Gui: (face hurts and red) I’m sorry…
Ruby: sorry? I know what you’re up to… You’re trying to steal my Aaron and her Wang Zi.
Gui Gui: you got it wrong…. They’re only my friends.
Da Ya: How do we know you’re telling the truth?
Gui Gui: I serious they’re only my friends.
Ruby: (hits Gui Gui) You even made my Aaron brush your hair and wash your hair. You changed him. He wouldn’t even talk to me and since you came, he changed.
Xiao Xun: You made Wang Zi yell at me… You’re gonna pay…
Da Ya: You made me wash your friend’s lunch and milk… you are so dead… Let me see what I should do with you…
Ruby: ERG… You dare try to steal my Aaron one more time, I’ll make sure you won’t see day light again…
Xiao Xun: Lets beat her up first then talk later… (starts hitting Gui Gui)
Gui Gui: (crying and yelling) Help!!! HELP!!! YA TOU, MEI MEI, TONG TONG (cant yeall out Aaron or Wang Zi for help otherwise the girls would get more jealous and hits her harder) HELP!!! ANYONE!!! HELP
Da Ya: (push Gui Gui against the wall but didn’t mean to make Gui Gui bang her head against the wall…)

Back at the Mall~ (college kid when they see a girl getting pulled out of the mall)

Ah Ben: (spots Da Ya and her friends pulling Gui Gui out of the mall) Yo Ao Quan, that looks like Da Ya…
Ao Quan: so who cares…
George: Wait her and her friends are pulling someone out…
Ao Quan: Lets go see…
Ao Quan, Ah Ben, and George followed Da Ya and her friends. They couldn’t take the same elevator or else Da Ya would know that they were following her and her friends so they took the next one…

Back to Da Ya~
Xiao Xun: Is she okay?
Ruby: (looks at the wall and Gui Gui on the floor)
Da Ya: She’s just acting…
Ruby: (walks over to Gui Gui and looked at her) She fainted…
Da Ya: lets leave…. Hurry!!! Before anyone sees us…
Da Ya and her friends rushed to the stairs and ran down it as fast as they could… But before they left they bumped into Ao Quan and his friends…

Ao Quan: What are you doing here?
Da Ya: uhh… just getting fresh air… Gotta go…
Da Ya and her friends quickly ran down the stairs…

Ah Ben: somethings not right where’s the fourth girl?
George: maybe she left…
Ah Ben: can’t be… she seemed like she was being pulled out…
Ao Quan: it’s probably a girl thing… they always pull each other around…
George: (looks around) there’s no car up here…
Ao Quan: (looks around and was gonna leave when he heard someone…)
Gui Gui: (faintly) Help… Ya Tou… (faints)
Ao Quan: someone’s here. Split up and look for her…

Ah Ben: (spotted Gui Gui) Hey over here…
Ao Quan and George quickly ran over to Ah Ben…
Ao Quan: (looks at Gui Gui) is she okay?
Ah Ben: (lifted Gui Gui and his hand was on the back of Gui Gui’s head) She fainted…
George: Her face is red…
Ah Ben: (felt his hand wet and looks at it…) Her head is bleeding…
Ao Quan: Hurry lets take her to the hospital… George… let the others know we left early… say something came up so we left… (picked Gui Gui up bridal style) Ah Ben you drive…
George rush back to inform his friends (college people)… Ah Ben and Ao Quan rush to their car to take Gui Gui to the hospital… Ah Ben was driving and Ao Quan was sitting in the back with Gui Gui laying on his shoulders…

(at the mall with high school kids in the sports store5 minutes after Gui Gui got pulled out of the mall)

Aaron: What’s taking Gui Gui so long?
Wang Zi: call her…
Shan Jie: She doesn’t have her phone… left it in the US
Ya Tou: I worried…
Jason: Maybe she left…
Mei Mei: Gui Gui is not like that… if she left then she would’ve called us…
Amanda: But she doesn’t have her phone….
Michelle: still... she would’ve called us once she got home…
Xiao Yu: What if she got lost?
Tong Tong: her family owns this mall how can she get lost…
Aaron: (worried) enough! lets split up and go look for her… Xiao Yu, Mei Mei…call her house and ask if she’s home... Ya Tou, Tong Tong… You girls go that way to look for Gui Gui… Michelle, Amanda… You girls go to the mall service and ask if they can make an announcement to look for Gui Gui and have them check the mall security camera… Shan Jie, Rainie… if we can’t fine her by tonight then call the police… you go that way (points to a direction.) Wang Zi and I will go look around in front of the mall.
They all split up and within half an hour of looking for Gui Gui they met each other back at the food court…
Amanda: On the security camera Gui Gui left with Da Ya and her friends… They don’t have any camera outside though…
Mei Mei: OMG DA YA AND HER FRIENDS!!! Gui Gui could be in grave danger…
Ya Tou: Yea Da Ya must want revenge from lunch…
Rainie: Let’s go to Da Ya’s house and ask her where Gui Gui is…

At Da Ya’s house~

Knock…
Da Ya: What are you guys doing here?
Aaron: (upset and worried) Where’s Gui Gui?
Ruby: Aaron!! You’re here!!!
Aaron: (upset) let me repeat myself... Where’s Gui Gui?
Xiao Xun: I don’t know why are you asking us? She’s your friend…
Wang Zi: (upset) (demanding voice) we know you took her out of the mall now where is she!!!
Da Ya: We had a little talk with her and then let her go…
Aaron: (slaps Da Ya’s face) If you have a problem come talk to me directly and don’t mess with Gui Gui… She’s not home… Where is she… if you want I can call the police and have them get involved…
Da Ya: How am I suppose to know where she is… You have no proof…
Xiao Yu: We have the security cameras and witnesses that you pulled her out…
Aaron: (pinned Da Ya on the wall) TELL ME WHERE SHE IS OR ELSE YOU’LL NEVER SEE DAY LIGHT AGAIN…
Ruby: AARON LET HER GO… OKAY WE TOOK GUI GUI OUT AND THEN HAD A CHAT WITH HER… DA YA PUSHED HER AND SHE HIT HER HEAD ON THE PARKING LOT WALL. AFTER THAT WE LEFT… WE REALLY DON’T KNOW WHERE SHE IS…
Da Ya: You guys hit her too…
Xiao Xun: But you’re the one who made her fainted…
Wang Zi: (slapped Da Ya) How dare you… if something’s wrong with her and if she losses a strand of hair, you’ll pay… LETS GO…

Aaron: Me, Wang Zi, Jason, Xiao Yu, and Shan Jie will go to the parking lot to look for Gui Gui… You girls go to the police and report that Gui Gui is missing…

At the parking lot~
Wang Zi: She’s not here…
Aaron: Where could she be?
Shan Jie: Did she go home?
Xiao Yu: But they said that she fainted…
Aaron: (looks around) (thinking- Gui Gui where are you?)

======================================================================================================================

Watching Pi Li Mit Ep 8 with Subs!!! found out who was behind all of it from my friend but didn't get to watch it yet because it wasn't her DVD T^T I cant wait to watch all of it... so exciting and also they have so many kissing scene to come XD cant wait!!!

Hope you like the update... I didn't know how to decribe some scene i had in my head while writing it so hope you understand what i wrote... XP
COMMENTS, QUESTIONS, AND OTHERS PLEASE!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron and Gui Gui L0V3 ♥- i kno right... i think it would look cute XD

darkmoon95- me too. dying from this madness XD

WangZi_Lover- i think they only sell it in china and singapore...

♥GuiLun♥ Yep ^-^

Kodocha2007- yea... in cali if it's an elective class or math or PE or science, then it's a mix of freshman, sophomore, juniors, and seniors. ^-^ hope i cleared that XD

**********************************************************************************************************************
is gui gui okay?
Will aaron find gui gui b4 his birthday? if he doesn't how will he celebrate his b-day?
find out next chapter coming soon... hope you guys have a good weekend XD