Chapter 5

What's More Improtant Love or Friendship?

 

Becoming Friends

The next morning~

Gui Gui started waking up and felt like something was holding on to her hands tight. She looked over and saw Aaron. She was shocked and didn’t know what to say, wondering how Aaron got in her room and why. Aaron then woke up.

Aaron: Hey you’re awake. =]
Gui Gui: Why are you here?
Aaron: I was sleeping next door and heard you crying so I came over and check on you. I guess I might have fallen asleep.
Gui Gui: Oh…
Aaron: So did you get any more nightmares?
Gui Gui: I did, but then later on in my dreams there was a light so I felt safe and it ended my nightmare.
Aaron: That’s good. Hey you hungry? Lets go get some food.
Gui Gui: I’ll meet you down stairs I wanna go brush my teeth and shower first.
Aaron: Okie. Do you have another bathroom I want to brush my teeth and shower too.
Gui Gui: of course its next to Ah Wei’s room.
Aaron: okie meet you down stairs.

Ao Quan wakes up.

Ao Quan: Hey where’s Aaron?
Chun: (sleepy) Huh?
Jiro: he was sleeping in here last night.
Calvin: probably left to go home early.
Ao Quan: lets go brush our teeth and eat. I’m hungry.
Chun: I’m starving
Jiro: your always hungry.
Calvin: true. Hahaha
Chun: No I’m not. XP
Jiro: if you say so. XD

Breakfast~

Jiro- hey your still here. Where were you?
Aaron: I went to take a shower.
Calvin: I thought you went home.
Tong Tong: Hey Gui Gui wanna to go shopping with me and my mom?
Gui Gui: okay
Ao Quan: I wanna go to. Why don’t you ask me?
Xiao Gui: me too.
Tong Tong: Fine who wants to go shopping with me, my mom, and Gui Gui?
Ao Quan, Xiao Gui, Wang Zi, Ya Tou, Mei Mei: I do.
Xiao Gui: Aaron, Calvin, Jiro, Chun, Michelle, Amanda, what about you guys?
Aaron: Sure.
Calvin, Jiro, Chun: sounds fun.
Michelle & Amanda: Sorry we gotta go home after breakfast.
Tong Tong: Okay let’s meet at Gui Gui’s family owned mall in one hour.
Everyone: Okay

[Forward- about 5 years later]
As time goes by, everyone became close with each other and there were no secrets between any of them. Everywhere they went they would invite the other. Gui Gui’s grandfather had hire someone to take care of Gui Gui in Taiwan because he lived in the United States and knew that Gui Gui would not want to leave home. Gui Gui and Aaron hanged out with each other the most out of everyone else because they lived so close to each other. Sometimes Aaron would go over to Gui Gui’s house and sometimes she would go over to his. By now Gui Gui is 8, Aaron 11, Ya Tou 9, Wang Zi 8, Show 18, Ah Wei 15, Mei Mei 12, Jiro 16, Chun 18, Calvin 17, Ah Ben 15, Hebe 14, Genie 11, Selina 16, Angela 15, Ella 16, Amanda 13, Michelle 9, George 15, Xiao Gui 14, Rainie 13, Tong Tong 11, and Tracy 13. Gui Gui and Wang Zi were in the same class. Aaron, Genie, and Tong Tong were in the same class. Ya Tou and Michelle; Show and Chun; Ah Wei, Ah Ben, Ao Quan, Angela, and George; Mei Mei and Jason; Jiro, Selina, and Ella; Amanda, Tracy, and Rainie; Hebe and Xiao Gui.

Gui Gui and Wang Zi made a new friend Xiao Man.
Ao Quan, Angela, George, Ah Ben, Ah Wei made friends with Charlene.
Hebe and Xiao Gui made friends with Mike.
Mei Mei and Jason made friends with Xiao Yu.

Gui Gui and Aaron was watching TV over at Gui Gui’s house when the phone rang.

******************************************************************************

nothing special much... but i added some more characters that will be important in the future.
- Who called while Gui Gui and Aaron were watching a movie?
- Whats so important about the phonecall?
- some characters are old enough to date so i'll tell you who in the next chapter. not all couples are gonna last so dont worry your requested couple will be together in the end i promise.
* Aaron and Gui Gui doesnt like each eother yet. It will be later on in the story. When they do i'll let you know just incase you get confused.
*I'm writing this in a hurry so if there's any mistake please correct me. Thanks for reading.
*PLEASE COMMENT and CONTINUE READING. =)