Chapter 2

What's More Improtant Love or Friendship?

 

Birthday XD

On the day of Gui Gui’s birthday…

Servant 1: Miss Gui Gui, its time to wake up.
Gui Gui: can I sleep in for another 10 minutes?
Servant 1: Umm. According to Great Mr. Wu we have a schedule to follow, to make sure that we are ready when the guest arrives.
Gui Gui: ok
Servant: What would you like for breakfast today?
Gui Gui: Cereal please.
Servant: I’ll have the chef prepare it.

Gui Gui got out of bed and as usual she went to brush her teeth, shower, get dress and went down for breakfast. Ever greeted her and wished her a happy birthday. She saw the mansion filled with decorations, balloons, and a DJ station with speakers around. (Don’t worry its not a teen party its still a kids party, she’s only turning 3 remember?) There was a special room already filled with gifts from her parents, grandpa, uncle, and people who work for her family. Although there were so many gift, great decorations and food, Gui Gui was still disappointed from the fact that her parent wouldn’t be there. After breakfast, she had a professional hair stylist work on her hair, got dressed and by the time she was finished it was time for her to go down stairs and meet the guest. She was wearing a cute pink dress that had flowers and sparkles. Her hair was put up in a fancy bun and had sparkles on it. There was a pretty flower clip that was stuck into the bun. As Gui Gui got out of the elevators all her friends started to stare at her.

Everyone at the party: Happy Birthday Gui Gui!!!
Gui Gui: Thanks everyone.
Wang Zi: Wow Gui Gui, you look very pretty. ^-^
Xiao Gui: Hey that’s what I was going to say. XP (punched Wang Zi really light on the arms)
Wang Zi: Sorry I said it first.
Everyone: hahaha (Gui Gui pretended to laugh… its was funny but then she still felt sad.)
Hebe: Okay you guys no need to argue. Hey Gui Gui is it okay if I ask some of my friend to come over to your birthday party? They’re really nice… Please?
Gui Gui: Sure why not? I’ll ask the Chef to make more food.
Hebe: Thanks Gui Gui you’re the best. XD

Hebe went to call her friend that she wanted to invite over to Gui Gui’s party.

(Ring Ring)
Guy: Hello?
Hebe: What are you guys doing?
Guy: Nothing we’re really bored looking for something to do since you guys went to you friends birthday party.
Hebe: You want to come over?
Guy: really?
Hebe: sure I asked and she said its okay with her.
Guy: Ok XD what’s her address?
Hebe: hold on…
Guy: ok
Hebe: (Screams) Gui Gui what’s your address?
Gui Gui: no need to shout I coming…
Hebe: so what’s you address?
Gui Gui: BLAH BLAH BLAH (sorry I don’t have an address to use XD)
Hebe: Thanks, Hello?
Guy: yea?
Hebe: its BLAH BLAH BLAH
Guy: ok, hey that across from my house!
Hebe: Oh yea I forgot… hehehe sorry.
Guy: Wow then your friend is rich too! Doesn’t her parent own a really big company?
Hebe: That’s her. Now hurry up and come over.
(even though Gui Gui and mystery person’s house is across from each other, its still far because their family both own a big land.
Guy: ok we’ll be there in an hour…

The guy hung up and told his friend to get ready to go to the party.
------------------------------------------------------------------
That’s all for today sorry this is even shorter than yesterday, I have a lot of homework so yea…
How was it?
Who do you think the guests Hebe invited are?
What will happen at the party?
Read more to find out. Comment please…
Also watch the first GuiLun Fan vid I did hope its okie… wow im a newbie at everything XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5n-8oC-YQc