Hyperventilation? Since when?!

Hello, My Baby!

I felt cold liquid run down my throat. I saw Siwon holding a brown paper bag on my mouth to help me control my breathing. Why is this happening? And how did this happen?!

"Yunho-ah" Jae wiped my sweat. "Control your mind. Relax your breathing." He told me as he stokred my left hand. "You should be strong, Yunho. Yoogeun needs you now."

I closed my eyes then started to inhale slowly. Then a song that was recommended to me by a friend came into my mind.

My child arrived just the other day
He came to the world in the usual way
But there were planes to catch and bills to pay
He learned to walk while I was away
And he was talkin' 'fore I knew it, and as he grew
He'd say "I'm gonna be like you dad
You know I'm gonna be like you"

And the cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon


Little boy blue and the man on the moon

It was Harry Chapin's Cat's Cradle. I didn't know how that friend knew such a song. When he recommended it to me, I sat in my room, crying for hours and contemplating about what I have done to Yoogeun.


When you comin' home dad?
I don't know when, but we'll get together then son
You know we'll have a good time then

 

Tears rolled down my cheeks. Just when I had the time to cope up with him, he was there in his room, having an asthma attack and I'm hyperventilating and can't do anything.

 

"Yunh-ah..." I heard Jaejoong's soft voice. I felt his hand brush off my cheek.

"I... H...ow's... Yoo...geun...?" I breathed out.

"Thank god you're fine!" Jae hugged me. "Micky had his inhler with him on the car... He remembered when you started hyperventilating." He smiled.

"How's... my son?" I tried to stand up but I was too weak.

"He's fine now. Just... rest, Yunho-ah." Leeteuk hyung forced me to sit. Well, that wasn't much effort for him since I was too weak to even move freely.

"But... I want to see my Yoogeun." I sighed.

"You think he wants to see you like this?" Kangin hyung sat beside me. "He's asleep now. You should just rest too. Chunnie said that it was just a mild attack. Maybe he was just too tired today."

"This is all my fault." I started to cry. "What kind of father doesn't know his own child? This makes me feel depressed. I want to be a good father to him but I always cause him trouble."

"It's not your fault, Yunho-ah." Leeteuk hyun pat my shoulder.

"But my kid almost died and I didn't know what was heppening. And I couldn't even do anything about it."

"Oppa, it's not like you abandoned him like you did with JaeYoung and YoungJI?" Jihye sighed.

"Who's Jaeyoung and Youngji, Yunho?" Kangin hyung looked at me.

I glared at Jihye. "Jung. Ji.Hye."

"Oppa, mianhaeyo. I can;t stand this anymore. You've hurt the two enough. Maybe it's time for them to meet their brother."

"BROTHER?!" All of them stared at me.

 

============================================================================================================

 

Yay! More characters! Morre secrets revaled!

I finally made an update~ For the subscribers, I am gravely sorry for not updating. And for the new reaaders, for not thanking you, mian... I'm taking this chance now. Even if I wasn't updating, thankyou for subscribing...

 

 

Hey! No silent readers! Do leave a comment below and let me know what you want me to do with the story and how you feel about my chapters~ kamsa hamnida~~~