No Way, Fiance!!!

Hello, My Baby!

 

YunHo's POV
 
 
"Ne, Halmoni." I answered my phone.
 
"Come home now. I am engaging you." I heard the voice on the other line state.
 
"Halmoni! How many times do I have to tell you that I can't have romantic relationships?" I almost shouted.
 
"You rascal! How dare you talk back to your grandmother! You don't have a choice, Jung YunHo!"
 
"Halmoni... how about we forget about the engagement and let's go on a vacation?" I tried to distract her. Really, being an heir of a large company is killing me. I already told them that I wanted to be an idol but they insist on me managing a company.
 
"Don't you dare use your flirting skills on me, little boy!" She shouted from the end of the line.
 
"But halmoni... I'm an idol right now. You know how my life is..."
 
"Who told you to get in that industry? Aren't you contented with what you will inherit from this family?"
 
"I didn't say that... it's just... I want this path ---"
 
"Want it or not, go home and meet your wife-to-be!" She hung up.
 
"Halmoni!" I shouted at my phone.
 
"Hyung, gwenchanna?" ChangMin looked at me with his brown round eyes.
 
"I'm not. So stay away from me." I snapped at him. ChangMin suddenly backed off and hugged JaeJoong who was the closest to him.
 
"Aish. These people." I said under my breath then stromed off to my car and drove home.
 
I sighed as I stopped outside the house. This isn't the first time my grandmother is setting me up with a girl... but why do I feel so excited? Why do I have a feeling that I'll be very happy when I get to know her? I clutched my chest trying to stop my wildly beating heart. No, this can't be. I'm an idol and I'm not supposed to fall in love. If I do, everything that I have worked hard for will be gone and I will be labeled as a bad influence. I don't want that to happen, right?
 
 
 
"You Rascal!" Halmoni welcomed me with a slap on the head.
 
"Halmoni-ah... shall we go out driving?" I smiled back at her. I really hope I could persuade my grandmother to stop setting me up with girls now.
 
"What driving? You will meet your fiance today." Halmoni sat on the couch. I pouted. How can she do this to me?
 
"Halmoni... don't you think it's too early to---"
 
"Yah. Either you follow me or I will confiscate everything you have." She cut me off. Confiscate?! No. She's not serious, right?
 
"But... I'm an idol! I can't have romantic relationships---" I tried raising another point but again, I was cut in the middle of my statement.
 
"It's up to you. If you don't want this then you could now go and live in the street." She turned away from me. Aish. Why does she have to use this strategy?
 
"Halmoni-ah." I snuggled on her shoulder. If she uses my weakness as a weapon then I'll also use hers as mine.
 
"What? You said you don't want your fiance. You can go now." I can't believe she just ignored me! Don't laugh. I'm not really good at doing ccute things.
 
"Aish. Fine. I'll give it a try." I sighed in defeat. How could my halmoni do this to me? Could she ignore me just like this?
 
"Meet her at the restaurant tonight at seven." She then stood up and headed to her room. I pouted. Why does this have to happen?
 
 
 
 
========================================================
 
 
Chapter two is up! Thanks for the good feedback! Please do keep reading! :)