First Shot as a Father

Hello, My Baby!

 

He finally sighed and looked into my eyes. "Okay, let's see what you've got." It felt as if I had won the lottery. Who knew convincing an eight-year-old was this hard?

"Wanna know how to climb that tree?" I smiled and awkwardly put my hand around his shoulder.

"Sure, let's give it a shot." He had a small smile on his face.


The day passed by quickly and Youngji slowly learned how to get up the tree. We were having fun and didn't know that it was already dust.

"I think it's time to go home." I chuckled softly as I catched the boy who had jumped off from the lowest branch.

"Sure. I think ahjussi is waiting for us already." With that, I smiled and we headed to the car. The drive home was silent. To my surprise, it wasn't an awkward silence. It was instead a comfortable music between us. Both of us were smiling but wasn't really looking at each other. This, if I may note, is one of the happiest and carefree days I have ever had since elwmentary school.

"So, are you still up for the peircings?" I asked as I stopped before a pedestrian lane. 

"What about school?"

"I was thinking of home schooling you."

"Why?"

"I'll be honest with you. We can't hide the fact that a lot of people are still following me closely. And the last thing I wanted to happen is you kids get into a controversy." I sighed. 

"I don't want to go. If we do home school, that means that we are going to be alone the whole day." The kid has a point, Yunho.

"But your safety should be a priority..."

"Well, you don't have to go to school." There goes my reason. I sighed. The kid's right. Putting them in home school will just deprive them more of their childhood.

"You have a point. I'll make sure that you'll be studying in the best school." I saw him smile beside me. 


Everything was silent the rest of the drive. Thoughts started to flood my mind. Is it right to take the children to my house? Who will live with them in case the company wants us to have a comeback? Who will be taking care of them in my place? Will it really pull us together or will it just cause more problems that will make the kids despise me?

Jaeyoung was waiting for us at home. He was holding a piece of paper and was smiling brightly.

"I got an A!" He happily announced as we entered the gate. Youngji automatically smiled and embraced his brother. 

"You did great!" He beamed at the young boy. I didn't know how to respond. It was the first time that I was proud of my son. This was the first time that I saw him smile at me. 

"You're cool!" I awkwardly gave him a thumbs up. Then he ran and embraed me. 

"I know I am. Hyung told me that before." He chuckled, still embracing me.

"You're really great" I picked him up. "That's because you're a big boy now..."

"Am I heavy?" He said as he embraced my neck.

"Not at all" I smiled then carried him on my back with Youngji behind us. 

 

========================================================================================================================

 

No comments? :'( Why???? D:

 

Oh, I removed Seohyun from the tags because I had changed my original plans... So, yeah... Please continue the support~~~ Please~~~~ Thanks~~~~

 

And, this fic is going to end soon... I'll be making a sequel so, yeah... Seohyun will show up in the sequel. That's for sure now...

 

Wow, almost 9000 views... Thanks, guys... But please do comment... I'm losing my motivation if you guys don't comment TT.TT