Responsibilities

Hello, My Baby!

 

YunHo's POV
 
"Halmoni... I know this is sudden... but... I don't think we're going to work out..." I started. My grandmother looked at me with disappointed eyes. "No, halmoni... I like her. I really do."
 
"Than get married."
 
"I would love to get married with her... but..."
 
"I'll be setting the date."
 
"Halmoni, I would want to keep this private. I'll lose my job if anybody found out."
 
"Fine, then. Let's get the two of you married. Tomorrow."
 
"Mworagoyo?! Halmoni-ah. I didn't say that I'd do it immediately."
 
"Then what do you want to do? Just live together?"
 
"That's not a bad idea..." I smiled.
 
"Yah. I was just kidding ---"
 
"I'll live with her then. I'll be moving to the new house tomorrow." I smiled then embraced my grandmother. "I have to go now." I then left.
 
"Really, this rascal knows how to play around." I heard halmoni chuckle.
 
I sat in my car. I thought about her and her child. I know that she loves someone else. It's just... I want her to be with me. I want to own her. I want her... to be forever mine. I don't know why. I just have a feeling that I am in charge of protecting her even if I know in my heart that she could never give me back my love but I am willing to take care of her. Even if she would leave me, even if I couldn't get married, I would take care of her. She and her child. I really wanted to correct something in my past. Maybe God is giving me another chance?
 
I smiled as I rememer our first meeting at the restaurant that my grandmother reserved for us.
 
Flashback
 
"Yah. Do you know who I am?" I stared at her.
 
"Pretty much. You're the one who ruined my life."
 
"Hey, hey, hey. I don't want this either."
 
"As if I have a choice." She stood up and started to walk away.
 
"Don't you know me? I'm U-Know YunHo from TVXQ! I'm the king of the East! Girls are dying just to get near me!"
 
"Look," she spun around. "I don't care about what kind of king you are or how many girls you have. All I am thinking about right now is my chld's future!" She as panting and almost collapsed in front of me.
 
"A... child?" I catched her.
 
"I couldn't tell my parents. They might get him killed and worse, have my baby aborted." She sobbed.
 
She's different from all those girls. She's not crazy enough to go after idols. Plus, she took responsibility of her actions. "Is it that complicated?" I asked as I held her.
 
"I'm sorry. I don't think we would work out. Thank you for your time.'" She struggled for balance.
 
"I think this really won't work. But, if there's nobody else to take care of you and your child, I'll be more than willing to take that responsibility." I whispered. I don't know what has gotten into my mind that I said that. I don't know why but I really have a feeling that this might be the second chance that I have been waiting for.
 
She removed my hand and started walking away. I stood there, shocked. Nobody has left me like that before.
 
 
I saw her crossing the street. She was not looking at the road and I was sure that she was unaware of her surroundings. I then heard loud honking. I ran towards her then pulled her to the side walk. I fell on my right shoulder, with her under me. I can feel her tremble in my hands.
 
"W... what are you doing?" She asked, breathless.
 
"I told you... if there's nobobody else to take care of you... I'll be here."
 
She stood up, getting her purse that was lying on the sidewalk and started to walk away. I grabbed her and spun her around.
 
"You're too kind for an idol. Besides, we just met..."
 
"Yes, I am an idol. In fact, I'm one of the best. But that doesn't make me any less than a human." I smiled.
 
"Idols can't get married. Moreso, have children. And, you'e just 21!"
 
"Being a celebrity doesn't mean that I am irresponsible. Plus, how old are you? 17? 18?" I eyed her. She looked down and touched her stomach.
 
"This little thing in me --- this child.... it's not just some creature living inside me. It's something more important. It's... the sign of my true love, J---" She aburptly stopped.
 
"What's wrong?" I looked at her. She's crying... but... why?
 
"I'm sorry. I don't think I could marry you."
 
"Hey, who said anything about marrying?"
 
"Mworago?"
 
"I said I'll take responsibility but I didn't mention anything about marriage." I chuckled. Really, she's overthiking things.
 
"How would you raise this kid, then?"
 
"Yah. We're living in the 21st century now. We could simply live together. After all, I'm forbidden to have any romantic reltionships."
 
"Live together?"
 
"Yeah. I'll have the house ready." I smiled at her.
 
"What about my child?"
 
"He'll take my surname when he's born." I lightly her stomach. Why is there a crushing feeling inside me? Is it because of what I have done in the past?
 
"What if something happens to me? I know you can't take him in."
 
"You're worrying too much. Let's think about it when that time comes." I smiled. "Shall we go now?" I then carried her like my bride.
 
"What are you doing?" She was frozen in my arms.
 
"I told you. I'll take care of you." I then walked towards my car, put her in then drove away.
 
 
 
End of flahback
 
 
 
I continued to smile at myself. This would be an interesting adventure. I'll be having a child soon. Though he's not really mine, I promise that I would treat him as my own. I promise not to make the same mistakes again.
 
 
 
======================
 
I re-updated the chapter. Seems like I had found some wrong informations... (basically, YooGeun's age)... Well, this is it ^^, Thanks for the continuing support~ :)
 
P.s. 
 
It looks like I wouldn't be updating soon. I have to re-write some parts of the story. Some (lots) of information in the fic is wrong. Sorry, guys... I really want to put together the bits of information to get YooGeun, YunHo and Yong together :)