Moving On Is A Hard Thing To Do

Hello, My Baby!

 Yong's POV

 

How long has it been since I lost contact with Ami? I don't know. 3, 4 years? I can't remember. I've tried forgetting her since I set foot in Japan but there's something that has been bothering me. I don't feel good about the sudden loss of contact. There's always that sinking feeling at the pit of my stomach when I think of Ami. Something msut've happened. Something I'm not so sure about but I have this feeling that it's something that I sjouln't know. It's like my destiny isn't letting me know what really happened. I'm really really worried. If I could just go back to Korea and look for her, I'll really do it. If only I can be the perfect man for her. If only I was strong enough not to let her go that day. If only---

"Hey, Yong... What's wrong with you?" Jonghyun's voice cut sharply through my thoughts.
"Nothing. It's just... I miss home." I sighed.
"You're not the only one there, Yong. Don't be too sad. You have the band here." He smiled.
"You know what I mean."
"Yeah, yeah. But we have to do this for our future. It's for our families too, you know." He pat my back. "Now, after you finish being too emothional, go to the practice studio anf we'll be practicing for our showcase next week." He ruffled my hair and walked away.

Jonghyun's right. This is for my family. I will be able to succeed and I'll be running after Ami. She'll be back in my arms soon. She will, she must.

 

The day passed by and I was dead tired by the time I stepped into the dorm.

"I'm tired." I sighed as I sank on the couch.
"Is there someone here who isn't?" Jonghyun sighed and sat beside me, coffee in his hands.
"Why the hell are you drinking coffee at 11 in the evening?" I raised an eyebrow at him.
"I've been into coffee..." He smiled cheekily.
"How will you be able to sleep like that, Jonghyun?" I raised an eyebrow.
"I will be able to, trust me. I just need this to calm my nerves down."
"Whatever, I'll be in my room." I then stood up and walked to the room.

 

I lay down on my bed and started surfing the net. Something in me wanted to stay up and read some articles and emails.I rarely do it nowadays and to be honest, it keeps me feeling alive.

"Yonghwa-ah." A message popped on my screen.
"Ne, hyung?" I quickly replied. It's not like my brother to message me randomly. He has got some news, I can tell.
"Don't be surprised, okay?"
"What is it, you're making me nervous."
"I've got news on Ami." He replied. Okay,  I have asked him to try to look for Ami. And I must say that he has pretty well made a good job.
"Really? That's great. Tell me what you know."
"Don't be shocked."
"You're making it sound so serious."
"Because it IS serious."
"Tell me about it."
"She has a son, Yong." I was frozen. Ami had a son? And she told me she loved me. I guess she did forget about me.
 

"Hey, are you still there?" Another message popped on my screen.
"Yeah. I'm just shocked. Thanks for the information, hyung."
"There's more."
"No, please, hyung. I can't handle too much sirprises."
"Okay, if that's what you want. I'm sorry, dongsaeng."
"It's alright. You didn't do anything bad."
"Take care of yourself, okay?"
"Neh. Thanks for the news, though."
"Anytime. :)"

I couldn't reply anymore. My body was just paralyzed. I feel so numb. How can Ami do this to me. I have worked so hard just to get her back but what did she do? She got married to another man and had a son. I felt so broken. The feeling that dominated me a few years ago is slowly coming back. I hate this feeling.

And just when I thought that I can have her back in my arms. Just when I thought that I can be able to fight for her. Just when I thought that her father will now be able to accept me.

Everything is gone. She didn't wait for me. She couldn't.

=========================================================================================================

I'm 400 words short. I'm sorry. It's been a long time since I last made a chapter for Yong. I'm sorry D;

Please comment~ This is ending soon. Thank you guys for supporting me through it all!!!