Another Chapter Unfolds

Hello, My Baby!

 

We went to Ami's funeral straight from the airport. A lot of people were in the room. Soon, I felt all eyes on me and the guys.
 
"Hey, what's Dong Bang Shin Ki doing here?" I heard someone whisper.
 
"I heard that one of them is Ami's fiance." Another whispered.
 
"Oh my gosh. Is that true?"
 
"Yes, ladies. That is true. Please stop whispering so loudly to each other." I glared at them.
 
 
"What are you doing here?!" I heard Ami's father's voice from behind me.
 
"Appuji." I bowed.
 
"Who are you calling your father?" He shouted. All attention are on us now. "You even have the guts to come here?" He then sent a fist flying towards my face.
 
I landed hard on the tile floor. "She is my fiance." I wiped the blood oozing from my lips.
 
"If she is your fiance, you should've took good care of her! But what have you done?! You left her for your stupid, useless carreer!" His face was red as tomato from anger.
 
"Mianhamnida." I sat up.
 
"Honey, that's enough. It was an accident. Nobody wanted that to happen." Ami's mother stopped her husband from punching me more. "It would just bring you harm if you'd stay, YunHo-sshi." She looked away.
 
The boys helped me stand up. "Come on, hyung. Let's go." JunSu whispered.
 
"No. I want to see Ami." I managed to get away from their grasps.
 
"You don't have the right to! You killed my daughter. You have taken away my only treasure!" Ami's father shouted. "Why didn't you kill me instead?!" He broke down, sobbing loudly. His cries were echoing through the tensio-filled room. "Go away!"
 
"Please go now, YunHo-sshi." His wife pleaded.
 
Jae pulled my right arm and dragged me out of the room. "Let's go home."
 
"This can't be happening." I mumbled.
 
"Come on, YunHo." He tugged harder.
 
"Why is this happening to me, Jae?" I felt my knees weaken. "Why is everything being taken away from me? Was I that bad of a person?"
 
"Don't be like that, YunHo." He then carried me on his back and headed towards the van.
 
 
 
We arrived at my house after a few minutes. I already ran out of tears but my eyes were still stinging from crying. Everyone at the household bowed as I unboarded the vehicle.
 
"Welcome home, master." They all greeted me as I passed by.
 
"Where's YooGeun?" I asked the butler. He led me to the living room and I saw my son sitting on the couch with his babysitter watching over him. "YooGeun-ah, appa's home..." I sadly greeted.
 
"APPA!!!" His high-pitched voice peirced through the dark cloud in my heart.
 
"W... when did he start talking?" I stuttered.
 
"This is the first time we heard him talk, master." My butler was shocked as well. I immediately ran towards the couch and scopped him in my arms.
 
"Can you say it again, YooGeun-ah?" I looked at him with hopeful eyes. "Say 'appa'..." I said.
 
"Appa..." He echoed. All eyes brightened as soon as the child's voice escaped his lips.
 
 
 
I sighed as I lay the sleeping YooGeun back to his crib. "Can you forgive me if I let an old couple adopt you, YooGeun-ah?" I his cheek. "Forgive appa, arasseo? This is for your safety, my little one." A tear fell from my eye. "I promise to still take care of you. Just... through that couple's eyes." I sighed. "Cheongmal mianhae, YooGeun-ah..."
 
"H...hyung... did you just say that you're... sending the child away?" ChangMin stood by the bedroom's doorway.
 
"ChangMin-ah... please don't misunderstand me..." I wiped my tears.
 
"A...are you really letting him grow up with another family?" He sat beside me. "Cheongmaleyo?"
 
"Ne. I would ask for forgiveness when the right time comes. For now, I must bear with this pain of having my family break into peices."
 
"C...collect yourself, hyung. You can't let this kid grow old far from you.."
 
"I have no choice. I can't give you guys up. I can't stress my grandmother. And I can't go public with a baby clinging onto me. It would be too dangerous for everyone." I sighed. "I think this is the best for all of us. YooGeun wouldn't have to suffer living with his father who is rarely home."
 
"But hyung..."
 
"Just... understand me." ChangMin stood up, glaring at me. I looked away and I felt him head out of the room. "I'm sorry, everyone." I whispered. "Be safe, my son." I kissed the child's forehead the sat beside his crib. "Where are you, Ami? Why did you leave me?" I cried silently.
 
 
 
 
It was my last day in Seoul again. This would also be my last time seeing my son. Can I realy do this? But, do I have a choice?
 
"Appa..." YooGeun smiled at me.
 
"Forgive appa, ne?" I kissed his forehead. "I promise that I will come back for you."
 
"Jung-sshi..." An old man stood in front of me. "We are here to take YooGeun-ah..."
 
"N...n...ne..." I handed him YooGeun's things. "Please take good care of him. Spoil him if you should. He hates gerber and loves to eat mushed potatoes." I followed the man to a white car. "Call me if something happens. I'd be sending guards to your house and will be sending weekly allowance."
 
"Yes, Master." He bowed the held out his arms to take the baby.
 
"Please... I beg you to take care of him." I hesitantly gave YooGeun to his waiting arms. The sudden loss of heat made me shiver. "I will be checking on him most of the time, okay? Just, please protect him... Never let him get hurt." The man nodded for the last time before boarding the car. "YOOGEUN-AH! FORGIVE APPA, ARASSEO!!!" I shouted at the car as it slowly drove away. I could hear my son's cries, calling for me. It totally tear my heart to be giving him away. But I am an incapable father at the moment. But I promise to come back for him. God, Ami-ah... please forgive me. I promise to take care of him through that old couple.
 
======================================================================================================
 
Poor YunHo.... he's rally broken right now... :))
 
Thanks for the continuing support!!!