No More Goodbyes

Hello, My Baby!

 

Yong's POV
 
Ami and I have been calling each other for two months now. We occassionally meet at the playground to catch up with each other.
 
 
"Yong..." Ami called me. Her voice sounded nervous.
 
"Is something wrong?"
 
"Not... really... Just.... Uh, are you free today?"
 
"Are you asking me out?" I chuckled.
 
"Uhm, yeah. I just wanted to tell you something."
 
"Sure. Then, let's meet at the playground?" I then hung up and got ready for our urgent little date.
 
 
 
 
Ami's POV
 
I heaved a sigh as Yong hung up. This is the time to tell him about YooGeun and YunHo. I can't stand lying to him and my fiance anymore. It hurts me to listen to YunHo's voice while I think of YooGeun's father. It hurts me to live in YunHo's house and date with Yong at the same time. Everything is a mess. I know I can't be with the both of them and now is the time to make the right decision.
 
I rode my car (which YunHo had bought me) and headed to our meeting place.
 
 
 
YunHo's POV
 
I have been calling Ami since this morning but she hadn't answered any of my calls. Is something wrong with her? Is she safe? Worry filled my mind. What's happening to my family?
 
"Hyung, it's time to go." JunSu called me.
 
"Uh, yeah." I answered then left my phone on my desk.
 
"Is something wrong, Yunnie?" Jae asked as he noticed my blank expression.
 
"Ami's not answering."
 
"Come on, maybe she's still asleep?"
 
"It's not her to be waking up late."
 
"Maybe she was just tired yesterday..." ChangMin suggested.
 
"I hope something's not wrong." I sighed.
 
"Ami would be fine... don't think too much." Jae pat my back.
 
"Thanks, guys."
 
 
 
Yong's POV
 
I have been waiting for three hours now. Is she not appearing? I called her phone but it was turned off. Is something bad happening to her? No. That couldn't be.
 
I sat on one of the swings and felt the cold breeze sweep across my face. Where could Ami be?
 
 
 
YunHo's POV
 
When we arrived home, I quickly checked my phone. There were nineteen missed calls from Halmoni. What could be wrong? She doesn't really call after one try. I quickly dialed her number and regretted it as soon as she picked up.
 
 
"Oh! YunHo-ah! I'm so thankful that you've finally called!" Halmoni was crying at the other end.
 
"What happened?"
 
"Ami... was in a car accident this afternoon... she was rushed to the hospital but..." The old lady trailed off.
 
"NO. YOU'RE LYING!" This can't be happening. I was just talking to her last night!
 
"I wish I am, YunHo." She sobbed harder. "I have to go." She then ended the call.
 
 
"No... no... no... NO!!!!!!!!!!!" I sank to my knees, tears endlessly flowing. No, Ami is alive. She promised me that she would take care of our son. She must be there to wait for me. To wait for the day of our marriage. She can't leave me and YooGeun like that! She just can't!
 
 
======================================================================================================
 
Yes, it is, once again a short chapter. I hve decided to make this story's pace faster so, yeah... Ami died a little earlier than i have planned :D
 
Thanks for reading! Comments will be very much loved~ <3 <3 <3