Teardrops and Rain

Hello, My Baby!

 

Yong's POV
 
I have been waiting for ten hours already and no Ami came up. I am starting to get worried. Did something really happen to her? It's not like Ami to stand people up. What's happening?
 
"Where are you Ami?" I mumbled. She hasn't been answering any of my calls. "Did something happen?" Tears sterted to fall from my eyes. "Aish. Why am I crying?" I wiped them. As I sat on the bench, the rain started to pour. "Am I that unlucky today?" I growled. Damn it. But, whatever. Ami might still come. Maybe she was just stuck in traffic.
 
I let the raindrops roughly fall on my head. It stung a bit but it can't be compared to the pain I was feeling right now. I knew deep in me that Ami won't come but I ws still getting my hopes up. She can't leave me and make a fool out of me again. I know she can't do that. Or maybe she can.
 
But no. Ami is not that cruel. She loves me and I know that. But what if she did not come? Does that mean that everything between us is over? What am I going to do? Where will I start? Could I possibly still move on? Maybe she did love somebody else. And... that child I heard before might be her child.
 
I lied down on the bench and let the cold raindrops wash the hot tears that were already streaming down my face. If only Ami could love me again, I would've given her the whole world. I need her here. But it seems that it wont be happening anymore. I looked at my watch. It said 11 o'clock. It's an hour before midnight. Will Ami still come? If not, will I have the strength to be angry at her? The right guts to shout at her for standing me up? I don't think so. She meant more than the world to me. I couldn't stand seeing her angry, watching her cry... I just want her to be happy. But is this what would make her contented? To leave me here waiting for her? Fine. If that is what makes her happy, I think I should leave her alone now. Maybe she wasn't really the person for me. Maybe she would be happy in that man's arms. Maybbe I should stop hurting myself and continue living.
 
I countinued to cry. I recalled the times when we were just being happy together. Those moments when I told her that she was the only one for me. Those few seconds when she would make my heart skip a beat by saying "I love you". The endless minutes when she kissed me. The countless times that she made me happy. Everything seemed like a dream. A once-in-a-lifetime experience. I know that it would never happen again. And never would it be called happy memories anymore for it will always make me remember how Ami left me --- twice. Just when I thought I would be happen again, Ami came into my life and made me fall head over heels again for her. But it did not last long. I was planning to marry her after my treatment but she's gone now. She left me. And I know that she's never coming back again.
 
 
======================================================================================================
 
Thanks for readin~