Rehabilitation

Hello, My Baby!

 

YooGeun wasn't at the airport when we arrived. A lot of fans have noticed us and, as usual, I had to fake a smile. Photos were being taken and papers were being shoved in front of our faces. Airport guards had to clear a way for us to get out of the riot. Luckily, the both of us didn't have any injuries like the last time we got into a crowd of fangirls.
 
"Are you alright, hyung?" ChangMin asked.
 
"Where are we headid, Minnie?"
 
"Your son's house. You're going to take him back now." Minnies smiled.
 
"What about the media?"
 
"There are a lot of idols now. They surely wouldn't follow you now. They're too pre-occupied." Minnie smiled. "Oh. We're here." He excitedly went down the car and rang the house's doorbell.
 
"Changmin-sshi!" The old lady was shocked when she saw the you man smiling brightly 
 
"Is YooGeun-ah home?"
 
"Uh, he's being fetched from school. Plaese come in. Where's YunHo-sshi?" She looked at the van. I stepped down and waved at her. She bowed politely then led us inside her house. It was the first time that I am entering the house where my son is living. It was a commoner's house, if I should note. It wasn't that large like my mansion where my son lived for a few months. It was disappointing for me let my son grow up a little less fortunate than I am. We entered their house. there was a small television set, no sofas to sit on and a small table in the middle of the room. There were two doors on either side of the living room. I suppose that one of those is YooGeun's room.
 
"Young Master, what would you like to have?" Ahjumma asked us.
 
"We'll have two glasses of water, please." I answered. "And, uh, where's YooGeun's room?" Ahjumma pointed at the door on my right then headed towards the kitchen.
 
 
I opened the door and was fascinated at the room. Who would think that the house's room was larger than the living room? Anyway, YooGeun's place was painted light blue. Power Rangers toys were around. There were even posters of the five heroes. The touch screen toys that I sent him were neatly placed inside a small cabinet. Pictures of him and his foster parents were hung on the walls. And a large family portrait was in the middle. I was there and so is Ami. YooGeun was only two months old when this was taken. Oh, the memories are coming back again. I sat on the floor and looked at YooGeun's drawing pads. There was a touching family portrait that he drew. There was a family in front of a house. What's touching about is was that there were two people who were labled 'Eomma' and seven 'Appas'. There were even four 'Ahjussis' behind us. The family looked happy through an innocent child's eyes. What he didn't know was that he was really in a complicated situation. I envy his innocence. It made me feel so guilty. After what Jae told me three months ago still ran through my mind. My child is sure to suffer because of my selfishness.
 
 
"Changmin ahjussi!" A small voice rang in my ears. My son is home.
 
"YooGeun-ah!" I ran out of his room.
 
"Appa!" He jumped excitedly into my arms. "I missed you, appa." He hugged my neck.
 
"Appa missed you too." I kissed his cheek. "What snack do you want, YooGeun-ah?"
 
"SHICKEN!" He shouted.
 
"Chicken? Is that his favorite meal?" I asked his foster father.
 
"He used to love hotdogs before but Onew-sshi has inluenced the child with his obsession on fried chicken." The old man chuckled.
 
"Appa, I want you to meet my new appas." YooGeun was wiggling excitedly in my arms.
 
"Why would you want me to meet them, my dear?"
 
"Because they are very good and they take care of me." The child smiled. "Let's meet them tomorrow, appa."
 
"Oh, alright." I smiled. I secretly gave ChangMin a scared expression.
 
 
"I'll be staying here in Seoul for a while. I would like to spend it with my son. So, I would like to thank you for everything. I will be taking care of YooGeun during my stay here." I bowed in front of them.
 
"Young master, you could, of course take your son." Ahjumma smiled.
 
"Thank you for everything." I smiled then stood up and took YooGeun.
 
 
 
Since it was still 3:00 in the afternoon, ChangMin and I decided to bring the child to a zoo. YooGeun was excited to see animals, he was even jumping up and down when the elephant raised its trunk.
 
"Appa, I want that!" He was pointing at the meercat that was sitting inside its cage.
 
"A dog is better than that, YooGeun-ah." I smiled then brought him to the snakes. Changmin was the one who accompanied the child into the creeping reptiles' cage. I never really wanted to go to that place. Snakes creep the hell out of me. I waited for them at the Horses' land. It took them long enough that it made me worried.
 
"Hyung! A little help here." ChangMin grunted as he carried the hysterical YooGeun to where I sat.
 
"What happened?"
 
"Snakes creeped him out." He handed me the frightened boy.
 
"Hey, he's shaking." I ruffled my son's hair. "Looks like he got a trait from me." I half-joked. Well, that was basically impossible because he's not my biological son and he didn't grow up with me.
 
"Appa...' The little boy's voice cracked. "Let's go home."
 
"Sure, buddy. Stop crying." I embraced him tighter. So this is how it felt to have a son. It was... very flattering.
 
 
 
We were sitting in the car with YooGeun sleeping on my lap.
 
 
Jinagabeorin 
Eorin shijeoren 
Pungseoneul tago 
Naraganeun yeppeun kkumdo kku-eotjji
Noran pungseoni 
Haneureul nalmyeon 
Nae ma-eumedo
Areumda-un gi-eoktteuri 
Saenggangna
 
 
My phone started ringing. I saw ChangMin hide a laugh.
 
"Why that song? Wasn't that song appreciated only by children?" He chuckled.
 
"Shut up." I snapped at him. "Yoboseyo?"
 
"This is Manager Min. Where the hell are you?" The old man's voice sounded worried.
 
"In the car, going home."
 
"Define 'home'" He asked strictly.
 
"My house in Seoul."
 
"Seoul?! Why didn't you tell me that you were going back to Korea?!"
 
"ChangMin just pulled me to the airport."
 
"Come to the company building in three hours." He said then hung up.
 
 
"Shim ChangMin, I swear you're going to die." I glared at him.
 
"What? I just wanted you to be happy. You're becoming suicidal in Japan and everyone can notice that." He hid his face under his hands.
 
'Yah! You should've told manager Min about it!" I hit his hand hard making it slap his face.
 
"If I told him, do you think he'll let us go?"
 
"Aish. What are we going to do with YooGeun? We can't leave him alone at home. There are no maids there right now."
 
"What about the ahjumma?"
 
"They said that they are going out of town today and won't be back for two weeks."
 
"Komarimaa, ne?" ChangMin sighed.
 
"We are indeed in trouble. This would really start a fire in Manager Min's bum." I sighed, thinking.
 
"Ah! I know!" He had a mischievous smile on his face.
 
"What. Are. You. Planning?"
 
"Onew!"
 
"No. Don't!" I glared at him but he ignored me and fished out his cellphone.
 
 
 
ChangMin put the phone in loudspeaker mode as he dialed SHINee's Chicken-stalker-leader.
 
"Yoboseyo?"  A voice answered.
 
"Onew-ah!" ChangMin greeted happily.
 
"ChangMin hyung?"
 
"Ne!"
 
"Aren't you in Japan?"
 
"Well, we just arrived. But we have this small problem."
 
"JinKi-ah!" I then butted in.
 
"YunHo hyung! Are you alright? Rumors about you being suicidal has been running through the company."
 
"That's not important now, JinKi. I have a favor to ask of you guys." My heart was beating so fast. I didn't know how to explain the situation to these boys.
 
"Anything for you, hyung."
 
"Are you guys at home right now?"
 
"Ne. We're free tonight. Is something up?"
 
"I'll tell you when we arrive there." I then hung up and instructed the driver to go to SHINee's dorm.
 
 
 
 
The group of boys were waiting for us outside their house. They were indeed excited to see us.
"Hyungnim, what was the favor you want to ask from us?" Jjong asked as he peeked into the van. He stood there, frozen. The others did not seem to notice him and they continued to chat with us.
 
"Uh, I have this problem, you see..." I started. "I have been keeping a secret for five years now..."
 
"Appa...?" YooGeun peeked out of the van's sliding door.
 
"YOOGEUN?!" The four other members looked at the child, shocked.
 
"Okay, my script is ruined." I sighed, ChangMin laughed. "You see, he just called me appa."
 
"What's happening here?" Key stared at the child.
 
"He's kind of... my son."
 
"WHAT?! You've got to be kidding, hyungnim."
 
"No, I'm not."
 
"He's not, Key." Jjong sighed. "There was this time when we were roaming the SM building then he pointed at YunHo hyung's picture. and shouted 'Appa!'"
 
"Unbelievable." MinHo stared at me. "How did it feel?" A mischievous grin spread across his face.
 
 
"What are you talking about, CHOI MINHO?" I glared at him. his smile faded and his eyes showed fright.
 
"A...a... about being a father, hyung. I really wanted to be one and I guess it was fun." He stuttered.
 
"You're thinking too much, hyung." ChangMin laughed.
 
"I don't really know. He didn't grow up with me." I sighed. "Anyway, ChangMin and I have some matters to settle..." I shifted my glare towards ChangMin who hid behind TaeMin. "I'd like it if you guys can take care of him for the night." I glared at each of them.
 
"O...o...of course, hyungnim!" Onew stuttered..
 
"That's good." I then smiled. "YooGeun-ah..." I took the child in my arms and kissed his cheek. "Be good to them, okay? Appa will come back later." I handed him to JongHyun.
 
 
Jinagabeorin 
Eorin shijeoren 
Pungseoneul tago 
Naraganeun yeppeun kkumdo kku-eotjji
Noran pungseoni 
Haneureul nalmyeon 
Nae ma-eumedo
Areumda-un gi-eoktteuri 
Saenggangna
 
 
My phone started to ring again. I heard snickers but ignored them.
 
"Hyungnim." I greeted the manager.
 
"Where the hell are you?!"
 
"Uh, we're on the way. There's a little traffic jam on the street right now." I lied and motioned to ChangMin to board the van. I kissed my son goodbye then told the driver to step on the pedal.
 
 
 
We arrived at the main building twenty minutes later. The two of us was greeted by a fire-breathing dragon (Manager Min, it is.) He was furious that the two of us left Japan without any notice. But after ChangMin's explanation about my suicidal stage and psychiatric theraphy, Manager Min then let us off the hook.
 
 
"It was good that you had a psychiatric problem." ChangMin sighed. "If you weren't crazy, we would've died from manager's wrath."
 
"I can understand you, Shim ChangMin. I'm not that crazy. I can still kill people, you know." I smiled evilly at him.
 
"T..that's not what... I meant..." He stuttered then started to run away.
 
"Yah! Shim ChangMin! come back here!" I chased him.
 
 
 
 
It was the third of April. The media was in a fuzz and were waiting outside the SM building. How did I know? I was watching the television. Minnie was with me and so is YooGeun. The two young children (well, ChangMin is, trust me.) were playing in the playroom. Basically, I was alone, watching what the news has to say.
 
 
"SM Entertainment has called a press conference today for the clarification of the Dong Bang lawsuit. What will happen? Will everything turn out like what has happened to HanKyung of Super Junior?"
 
"Oh. Great. We're going to be on hiatus, my dear. And I don't think the three other members are going to come back to the company." I answered the reporter.
 
"Hyung, what's happening? Is that the main building?" ChangMin asked as he handed me a drink.
 
"Yes, it is. They're announcing our hiatus. And maybe the kicking out of our three beloved friends." I sighed then turned off the television.
 
 
Jinagabeorin 
Eorin shijeoren 
Pungseoneul tago 
Naraganeun yeppeun kkumdo kku-eotjji
Noran pungseoni 
Haneureul nalmyeon 
Nae ma-eumedo
Areumda-un gi-eoktteuri 
Saenggangna
 
 
"Yoboseyo?" I answered the phone.
 
"YunHo-ah. Leeteuk ibnida."
 
"Ah, hyung!" That's weird. He rarely uses his cellphone. "Did something happen?"
 
"Babo! Your name is all over the country and you're asking me that?! Where are you right now?"
 
"Mianhae. I'm at my mansion."
 
"Oh, that oh so grand house?"
 
"If that is how you call it." I chuckled.
 
"Tell the guards to open the gate. I'm outside."
 
"Oh. Sure..." I was about to hung up when what he said has been processed. "WHAT?!"
 
"Don''t be so shocked. We're all friends here and I know you need someone aside from that little ChangMin with you." He chuckled.
 
"I have no choice, don't I?"
 
"Nope."
 
"Yunnie!!! Open the gate!!!" HeeChul hyung's voice was shouting in the background.
 
"What?! He's with you?"
 
"The whole gang is."
 
"You've got to be kidding me."
 
"Open the gates. If you don't, I'll tell the world your address" Chullie hyung snatched the phone from the owner.
 
"N...ne. I will be opening them." I said. What Hee-nim says, Hee-nim does. I don't want those fangirls gathering outside my house and watch my every move.
 
 
 
"Woah. This house is really large." ShinDong hyung looked amazed at the house.
 
"Stop it, ShinDong. You sound stupid." Hee-nim said.
 
"Suddenly, I had 12 guests..." I sighed.
 
*squeak* "Who's playing with this, YunHo?" SungMin raised a small sqeaky power ranger.
Oh.My.Gosh. I completely forgot about YooGeun. "Uhhh, that..." What to say, what to say?!?!?! Think YunHo!
 
"Appa!" Too late.
 
"And, who is this cute little child?" Yesung hyung walked towards my son.
 
"My, uh, s---"
 
"Babo! He's the son of SHINee, isn't he, YunHo?" Hee-nim winked at me.
 
"Oh, uh, ne. He, uh, is my nephew..." I scratched the back of my head.
 
"Such a carbon copy of you, YunHo!" KangIn hyung pinched the child's cheek.
 
"Appa!" His small voice echoed through the room. Everyone stopped moving.
 
"A...ppa...?" DongHae looked at me.
 
"That, uh...." Babo, YunHo. BABO.
 
 
The unexpected guests held my hands and dragged me to the couch.
 
"You're not being honest with us, YunHo." KangIn hyung was holding my gaze. All the other members were surrounding me, leaving me no space for escape.
 
"YunHo-hyung... YooGeun says... he's... hungry..." ChangMin noticed that I was being surrounded. "I think this can wait. Come on, Yoogeun, let's play Power Rangers again." He carried my innocent son to the playroom.
 
"Now, tell us. Who is that child?" Hee-nim was cracking his knuckles.
 
"He's., uh, Jung YooGeun..." I replied nervously.
 
"That's not what we are asking!" YeSung hyung put his shoe between my legs. "Answer correctly, YunHo or you know what'll happen." He pressed down a little.
 
"Ah! Ah! Fine, fine! Please, don't be like this. It's not good to let the child see this." I stuttered.
 
"Just answer the question. We can keep secrets, you know." KyuHyun had an evil smile spreading across his face. He then put his hand on YeSung hyung's shoe. "Everyone knows I'm evil."
 
"He's my... son..." I sighed in defeat.
 
 
"YOUR SON?!" Eleven of them shouted together.
 
"Oh, it was evident and I know you've already found out the moment he was called 'appa'" KiBum sighed.
 
"Shut up." Hee-nim glared at him.
 
"How did it feel like, YunHo?" KangIn hyung sat beside me.
 
"Don't ask like you've never felt it before, hyung." I chuckled.
 
"I was asking about being a father, you jerk!" He smacked my head. Why does everyone ask that double-meaning question?
 
"He didn't actually grow up with me so everything is new." I smiled. "I was in Japan all this time, remember?"
 
"Then, who's the mother?" EunHyuk's face was a mere six inches away from mine.
 
"Too close." I looked away. He pulled out a little. "Well, she died in a car accident four years ago."
 
"That's sad..." ShinDong hyung cried.
 
"I thought the YunJae couple was true." RyeoWook said.
 
"He doesn't look gay at all, Wookie." SiWon said as ever so polite.
 
"Shut up." Hee-nim snapped. "Then, how did he show up in Hello Baby?"
 
"I don't know. Maybe he caught the attention of one of the producers or something."
 
"So cool! I want to play with him." SingMin smiled. "Where is he?"
 
"Playroom. Third door on the right." I sighed. "Where's everyone?" I asked as I saw that LeeTeuk hyung was the only one left in front of me.
 
 
 
"They went to play with your son." He replied. I sighed. "It's been tough on you, huh?"
 
"Eh?"
 
"All those lawsuit, kicking out and depression. I know how it feels." He sighed then sat beside me. "But yours is different. You lost three of your closest friend including your best friend."
 
"Can I survive this?" I looked up at the ceiling.
 
"You can. You don't have a choice, anyway." He chuckled. "But regarding the overcoming the depression when losing your best friend, you should ask Chullie about that. You know how close he was to HanGeng."
 
"It's good to have you guys around." I smiled.
 
"Don't worry, whatever happens, we'll be on your side. You have us, YunHo."
 
"Kamsahamnida." I said.
 
 
"Hey, YunHo hyung! YooGeun's really hungry now and he's throwing things at... ouch! us!" ChangMin shouted.
 
"Looks like you've got one hungry monster in there. And he's very angry." LeeTuek hyung laughed.
 
"Okay, okay. I'll order some chicken for everyone." I sighed. As I was about to pick my cellphone up, I heard the doorbell ring. "Oh, cool. More company." I sighed. "By any chance, did you guys call anybody else?" I looked at Leeteuk hyung.
 
"Mianhae.  I thought that you would be a little sad today and that you'll be needing a little company." He smiled guiltily.
 
"Please don't tell me that you've invited everyone?"
 
"Just a few friends." The doorbell then rang again.
 
 
 
"Hyungnim!" Onew greeted as I opened the door.
 
"Gosh, more of the crazy boys of SM." I sighed then let them come in. "I'm going to order now, please be quiet!" I phoned the chicken delivery.
 
 
"Please give me fried chicken and rice that will suffice for 45 people. And, yeah, do bring fries, drinks and burgers. I'll be using a card, sir." I ordered. Gosh, I don't get how these men keep themselves so thin while they eat food that's good enough for three people.
 
 
"PARTY!!!" TaeMin was screaming frantically while jumping on the sofa. Well, looks like my house will be needing a few repairs after this night.
 
"Yah! TaeMin-ah! Don't jump on the couch!" Key shouted at the little boy.
 
 
Really, having all these crazy boys stay at your house, it would really be a big problem. Everyday would be a riot.
 
"Are you happy?" LeeTeuk wraped an arm around my shoulder.
 
"I think YooGeun should stay with a babysitter tonight. I just have a feeling that what's going to happen tonight is something a four-year-old shouldn't see." I sighed.
 
"That's a very good idea. These punks are starting to become crazy."
 
 
I phoned YooGeun's foster parents and had them fetch him. I gave them money to treat my son to his favorite fastfood restaurant and some more for whatever he asks for. Soon, it was the 19 of us alone in the house. Oh, you wouldn't really know what could happen when such crazy boys come together.
 
 
"Are Henry and Zhou Mi coming here?" I asked.
 
"Nawp. Henry's at school and Mimi's probably still on a shooting." Kyu answered as he tossed a ball towrds KiBum.
 
"They're pretty busy, huh?"
 
"Yeah." He nodded.
 
 
"Young master, delivery has arrived." The guard announced. Everyone stopped moving. They all anticipated the entrance of the much-awited delivery man.
 
"Good evening si---" Before the man could even finish his greeting, the 18 hungry men raced and got food for themselves.
 
"CHICKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!" Onew was literally freaking out in the middle of the living room while holding his meal.
 
"I am so sorry about my brothers." I handed the man my card. "Charge me double." I smiled.
 
"K...kamsa...ham...nida..." The man looked like he just came from a war. His hair was ruffled and his suit was torn. "I... must... go now..." He then ran outside towards the gate, stumbling over his feet a few times.
 
"This house will be a jungle tonight, be warned." I smiled at the guard who looked so afraid. "Can you order us ten cases of beer? Thank you." I handed him the cash for the beverage. He slowly nodded and half-ran to the convenience store which was on the other street.
 
 
 
"Maybe you guys shouldn't be that wild." I sat on the now broken couch and started to eat my meal.
 
"We were hungry, sorry." ShinDong hyung said with his mouth full.
 
"Did you buy some beer already?" Hee-nim asked.
 
"I did, no worries." I smiled.
 
"Wait, we've got some minors with us." Siwon raised his hand.
 
"Who cares? Most of us started to drink alcohol before we reached our teen years." KangIn hyung laughed. "Don't tell me TaeMin hasn't been drunk yet." He looked at the five innocent boys.
 
"Please, you don't want TaeMin to be drunk." JongHyun looked scared.
 
"Nonesense! We've got everything under control!" KiBum pat JongHyun's back loudly that made the former cough.
 
"After what happened to the delivery man, I don't think anything is under control." I said under my breath. I then saw the guard panting. He was pulling a cart with ten cases of bottled beer. "Ah! Thank you so much HyunMa" I smiled at the man. He gave a quick bow then ran back to his post. 
 
 
"Beer's finally here!" KangIn hyung announced as he helped me bring the cases to the living room.
 
"Since beer's here, let's proceed to our plan." LeeTeuk hyung said and sat on the floor. Everyone followed him and formed a circle, leaving ChangMin and I dumbfounded.
 
"I hope this is not crazy" I sighed as the two of us joined the circle.
 
"Well, everyone knows what happened to our dearest friends ChangMin and YunHo. Let's open up to each other tonight, okay?" LeeTeuk hyung continued. "Shall you start, Hee-nim?" He handed the member a opened beer.
 
"You know, I have always wanted to get married and have kids. When I found out that YooGeunnie was your son, YunHo, I envied you a lot. I asked myself, how come I can't have any children even if I had a lot of girlfriends? To tell you guys the truth, I never used protection. I really wanted to have children. I was willing to give everything up if only that offspring came." He sighed. "You know, YunHo, HanKyung knew about this. Because he was my bestfriend. But now that he's gone, there are times that I would feel really alone. But good thing HongKi's around. But he's in Japan most of the time. I had nobody to run to. Suicide had ran through my mind. But all these super junior members helped me get over things. They made me feel happy, made me feel special." Hee-nim's eyes started to water. "I was really thankful that these guys were part of my life. Thank you, everyone." He then looked at the person next to him who was SungMin. Everyone was starting to feel the heavy atmosphere and the beer added to the sadness.
 
 
"Me? I have been just a nobody in super junior. Unlike HeeChul hyung or SiWon or DongHae, I wasn't that famous. But I didn't really care for I had my friends around me. And up until now, I am very thankful that they were here to help me everytime I needed help. And, I really envy you, YunHo. You've become so famous and you have a child who'll stay with you forever. How I wish I had someone who'll be there forever." He sighed. He then tapped EunHyuk's arm.
 
 
EunHyuk was gulping down his second bottle when SungMin tapped him. "Do I have something to share?" He looked around. "Well, maybe I just want to thank everyone for accepting me the way I am." He smiled. "This beer is good."
 
 
"Oh, shut up HyukJae." KangIn hyung started. "You know,  I'll be signing up for the militaary soon. I'm going to miss everyone." He sighed. "And I promise to be a better person after my service. After all those incidents, it was you guys who believed in me. Thaks for that."
 
 
"My turn." KyuHyun smiled. He has already flushed four bottles of beer into his stomach. "There's this game I love to play. And I really want to cut this emotional crap. Because if we don't, this house will turn into an aquarium tomorrow. Let's just have some fun, huh?"
 
"Please don't make it an evil game." YeSung hyung whispered.
 
"Let's have turth or dare." Kyu's smiled spread across his face.
 
"Please not that." Ryeowook sulked.
 
"Let's just sing our hearts out." I suggested and the television set and my personal karaoke.
 
"Whoa. You even have your own noreabang." ShinDong hyung gazed at the machine in awe.
 
"Expect the unexpected. This guy is rich, man!" Hee-nim chuckled.
 
"Let's have something fast to set the mood." YeSung hyung scanned the song book.
 
"Ah! Let's have our own..." KiBum keyed in their debut song.
 
"You only have two microphones?!" KangIn hyung pouted.
 
"Make it five." ChangMin smiled and handed them three more microphones. I always had five microphones around just in case the gang wanted to have fun at my house. But it seemed to me that it will never happen again.
 
"That will suffice." Hee-nim smiled. "Shall we?"
 
 
The gang got into their places. "I'll be covering for HanGeng." Hee-nim smiled. The music started. They had that expression on their faces --- the happiness that performing brings them.
 
 
Gunyorul chajima doisang noege
Amuron gamjongdo nama ijil anhde
 
Siwon started. His face was bright, if we didn't see him drink alcohol, we would be thinking that he'd be sober.
 
Ijedonun bigurhe jiryogo hajima
Imi ne jajonshimun badage inungol
 
It was HaGeng hyung's turn and nobody sang. Hee-nim stood there, his face became blank.
 
Anya gugon aniya
 
Sungmin continued. These guys are real performers. Even if was at home, their show must go on.
 
Anya gugon aniya
 
Leeteuk hyung's eyes were sparkling.
 
Gunyo hana puninde
 
Sungmin smiled at me. 
 
Negen boji anhnun ne gasume gurimja
To dashinal pemejaui odumane gaduji
 
Hee-nim got back to himself.
 
[KANGIN] Ganghejyoya henunde
[SUNGMIN] Ganghejyoya henunde
[KANGIN] igon nega aningol yeah
 
[RYEOWOOK] Neane narul jugyo kuthkaji sawo igyo
 
It was finally time for the chorus. The gang snickered when they forgot their positions. They ended up dancing without their organized form.
 
Knock out
[KIBUM] Jo unmyongun bandushi je galgirul gaji
Knock out
[KIBUM] Piharyohedo jolde soyong obji
Knock out
[KIBUM] Badaduryo you can't do this fight because
[KANGIN] Negeson gunyoga gidehalge objanha
 
I wanna knock out
[DONGHAE] Anya nanun gobuhagesso gudero
Knock out
[DONGHAE] Tahyobhanun salmul sanungod I wanna
Knock out
[DONGHAE] Nega wonhanungon moduda
Kuthkaji sawo nan reason is I'm alive
 
Sungmin was actually laughing when it was time for his line. He laughed at his picture on the noraebang. It was him in their movie. His hair was blonde and he was on a unicorn, posing for the camera.
 
[SUNGMIN] Oriljogbutho nan jonjegami obsoji
Jumogul badunjog dan hanbondo obso
 
Siwon ignored him and got to the center stage.
 
[SIWON] Twijima hajima gunyang junggan mankhum na
Gujoguron salmingol jonghenwa boryosso
 
[LEETEUK] Nanun hanapun ingol
[YESUNG] Nanun hanapun ingol
[LEETEUK] tugbyorheya henunde
 
Siwon covered for HanGeng hyung since Hee-nim would stop moving everytime his friend's part somes up.
 
Negen boiji anhnun ne gasume gurimja
To dashinal pebejaui odumane gaduji
 
[LEETEUK] I don't really understand do kunsangchopuninde yeah
Neane narul jugyo kuthkaji sawo igyo
 
Knock out
[HEECHUL] Juojin salme sungboghe ochaphi
Knock out
[HEECHUL] I sesange nonun jagun jom angure
Knock out
[HEECHUL] Badaduryo you can't do this fight because
Nayaghan noingol bolsso ijoboryona
 
I wanna knock out
[EUNHYUK] Anya nanun gobuhagesso unmyongun
Knock out
[EUNHYUK] Gechoghanun naui jonripum I wanna
Knock out
[EUNHYUK] Bunmyonghangod hana objiman
Kuthkaji sawo nan reason is I'm alive
 
I wanna knock out
[KIBUM] You know I wanna out the light I wanna
Knock out
[KIBUM] You know I wanna start a fight I wanna
Knock out
[KIBUM] You know I wanna do this right
[LEETEUK] Do isang poginun naege oulliji anhnungol
 
I wanna knock out
Neane norul jugyosso naegen
Knock out
Mangsoril shiganjocha obnungol I wanna
Knock out
Ne insenge peijirul wonjome
 
[YESUNG] Got to get you out of my life
 
Knock out
[DONGHAE] Juojin salme sungboghe ochaphi
Knock out
[DONGHAE] I sesange nonun jagun jom angure
Knock out
[DONGHAE] Badaduryo you can't do this fight because
[YESUNG] Nayaghan noingol bolsso ijoboryona
 
I wanna knock out
[HEECHUL] Anya nanun gobuhagesso unmyongun
Knock out
[HEECHUL] Gechoghanun naui jonripum I wanna
Knock out
[HEECHUL] Bunmyonghangod hana objiman
Kuthkaji sawo nan reason is I'm alive
 
 
They ended laughing at their mistakes. Well, if you're actually watching them, you couldn't really say that they are Super Junior. They stepped on each other's foot everytime they change place and there were occasional pushing around because of being out of place.
 
 
"That... was..." ChangMin said between snickers. "Amazing." He finally got himself together.
 
"I don't think I can perform our debut song, though." I sighed.
 
"Of course you can." Yesung hyung handed me and ChangMin a microphone and keyed in our song, Hug.
 
 
The song started.
 
"Harumahn nibahng eui chim nae gah dwei goh shipuh" A familiar voice echoed through the house. I stood there and stared at the television set.
 
Duh ddah seu hee poh geun hee nae poom eh gahm ssah ahn goh
Jae oo goh shipuh
 
The voice continued to sing.
 
"Ah joo jahk eun dwei chuhk eem doh " Another fmiliar voice sang. Am I hallucinating?
 
Nuh eui choh geu mahn sohk sahk eem eh
Nahn ggoom sohk eui gwei mool doh ee gyuh nae buh reel tehn deh
 
Nae gah uhp neun nuh eui hahroon 
Uh duh geh heul ruh gah neun guhn jee
Nah reul uhl mah nah sarang hah neun jee
Nahn nuh moo nah goong geum hahn deh (goong geumhae~) 
 
"Nuh eui jahk eun suh rahm sohk eui " The most familiar high-pitched voice sang.
 
Eel gee jahng ee dwei goh shipuh
Ahl soo uhp neun nuh eui geu bee meel doh
Nae mahm sohk eh dahm ah dool rae
Nuh mohl rae 
 
"Hah roo mahn nuh eui goh yahng ee gah dwei goh shipuh " I heard ChangMin then sing. What's happening?
 
Nee gah joo neun mahd eet neun oo yoo wah
Boo deu ruh oon nee poom ahn eh suh 
 
It was time for my line and I looked at the television. I closed my eyes and strated to sing, hoping to hear the voices again.
 
Oom jeek ee neun jahng nahn eh doh
Nuh eui gwei yuh oon eem maht choom eh
Nah doh ool rae jeel too reul
Neu ggee doh ee suh nah bwah 
 
I continued to the chorus.
 
Nae mah eum ee ee ruhn guh yah
Nuh bahk gehn bohl soo uhp neun guh jee
Noogoo reul bwah doh uh dee ee suh doh
Nahn nuh mahn bah rah boh jahn hah 
 
I heard four other voices. Is this really true? I didn't open my eyes fearing that I may not see what I expect.
 
Dahn ha roo mahn ah joo chin hahn
Nuh eui ae een ee dwei goh shipuh 
 
ChangMin's voice started to shake. What's happening?
 
Nuh eui jah rahng doh ddae rohn too juhng doh
Dah deul eul soo ee seul tehn deh
Nuhl wee hae
 
In my heart in my soul
Nah eh geh sarang ee rahn
Ah jeek uh saek hajimahn
Ee seh sahng moh deun guhl nuh eh geh joo goh shipuh
Ggoom eh suh rah doh 
 
I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder.
 
Nae mah eum ee ee ruhn guh yah 
 
ChangMin's voice continued to shake. It sounded like he was crying.
 
Jee kyuh bohl soo mahn ee suh doh
Nuh moo kamsa hae mahn hee hengbok hae
Nah joh geum eun boo johk hae doh
 
Is it really that dolphin?
 
Uhn jeh ggah jee nuh eui gyuht eh
Yuhn een eu roh eet goh shipuh
Nuh reul nae poom eh (nee gah nae poom eh)
Gah deuk ahn eun chae
Geud uh buh ryuh seu myuhn shipuh
Young wohn hee.
 
Oh, oh, oh...
 
The song ended. Tears were streaming down my cheeks. I slowly opened my eyes and was really shocked with what I saw.
 
 
"Long time no see." The teary-eyed Kim JunSu greeted me.
 
"Su..." I was breathless. This felt like a dream.
 
"It's not like you to be crying like that." Chunnie smiled at me.
 
"Yah. Jung YunHo. Did someone die?" JaeJoong spoke at last. He was the one who had put is arm on my shoulder. I really can't believe that they were really in front of me. I took a step forward, nobody moved. I then pulled JaeJoong into a tight embrace.
 
 
"I'm not dreaming, am I?" I sobbed.
 
"No you're not, Yunnie." Jae replied.
 
"But... how?" I looked around the room and saw that everyone was smiling at us.
 
"Leeteuk hyung here called us. We were supposed to come here with them but the flight was a little delayed. It seemed like one of the managers had to fly immediately to Korea." I glared at ChangMin, he smiled guiltily. "Since HyunMa's really familiar with my car, he let us in without even telling you and we went in through the kitchen door. Gosh, it was really far from here. We were lucky to make it just in time." Jae explained.
 
"But you're not going to stay, are you?"
 
"We've cleared the schedule tonight."
 
"You know what I mean."
 
"I thought I explained it before already."
 
 
"Come on, let's just enjoy our time together, shall we?" LLeeteuk hyung smiled and handed us bottles of beer.
 
"How can you call these three guys to come here but you didn't even had the power to bring back one man who was even in your group!" Hee-nim was fuming with anger.
 
"Who did he not call?" A voice came from the front door. We all turned to look and saw the chinese member smiling brightly at us. He was carrying some bags.
 
"H...HanGeng?" Hee-nim ran to the man and felt his face. "This is really you, right?" He stared at his friend.
 
"Long time no see, Chullie." HanGeng hyung smiled.
 
 
"Then, everyone's here so... let's have the real party started!" KangIn hyung shouted.
 
"PARTEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!!!!!!!" TaeMin then stood up.
 
"Oh no. He's finished a whole case on his own!" Key was more than frightened. He then pulled MinHo, JongHyun and Onew to a corner far from the drunk maknae.
 
"What's wrong with that? I guess he's not a little boy anym---" KangIn hyung was caught off guard when TaeMin held his face and kissed him --- deeply.
 
 
"That's what's wrong with him when he's drunk." Jjong sighed. "You have a free room where he can sleep in?"
 
"Second door on the left." I choked out the words. "And, you might consider KangIn hyung too." I pointed at the unconscious man. No, he wasn't drunk at all. he just passed out after the 14-year-old kissed him.
 
"This is sooo embarassing." Key sighed and carried their maknae to the room.
 
"Please carry this man too." Yesung was pulling the other unconscious man by the leg.
 
 
 
=============================================================================================
 
Finally got a chance to upload some of the chapters. I hope that everyone would keep on supporting me! KAMSAHAMNIDA!:)