YooGeun

Hello, My Baby!

YunHo's POV

 

I sat on the chair beside her bed. I will be waiting until she wakes up. I smiled, thinking how healthy our child was. I will show her the kid --- our kid. "Our son's healthy, Ami." I breathed. I took her hand in mine and just sat there, staring at her beautiful face.

"YunHo?" I heard Ami's voice. I have fallen asleep, huh?

"You're awake?" I yawned.

"What happened? Where's my baby?" Tears started rolling down her face. Panic was very evident in her expression.

"Everything's fine." I embraced her. Her body was very tense. "What's wrong?"

"YooGeun?! Where's my YooGeun?" She sobbed on my shoulder, making me hold on to her more.

"Our son's in the nursery room. He's perfectly safe." I kissed her forehead. "Do you want me to fetch him?" I held her gaze. 

"I want to see our son." She slowly relaxed as she realized that everything is alright.

"Wait for me here, okay?" She nodded. I gave her another kiss then went out.

 

A couple of minutes later, the nurses brought YooGeun in. I hurried and took the baby in my arms. "YooGeun-ah~ Appa's here..." I smiled.

"Y...YooGeun?" Ami looked at the child I was holding.

"Look, Eomma's here too!" I haded her the baby.

"He looks just like me.." She smiled.

"Isn't he gorgeous?" I his head lightly. "Such a beautiful creature."

"YunHo.." Ami looked up at me.

"Hm?" I smiled.

"Gumawo..." I saw a tear fall down from her eyes.

"Don't thank me. All I did was take my responsibility." I her cheek. I wanted to kiss her. I wanted her heart to be mine. But I know I cant... Maybe it's not yet time to tell her I love her...

"YunHo...." She looked at me. I wanted to avoid her gaze. "Look at me." She ordered. I slowly raised my head and stared softly into her eyes.

"Ami... I..." I stuttered. This is the first time I will be confessing to a girl. "I.. uh---" I was cut short. Ami had kissed me on the lips. I sat there, staring at her and YoGeun, frozen.

"Thank you so much." She blushed.

===================================================================================================

Yay~ I just revealed YunHo's fiance!!! Wahahaha... I told you, SeoHyun won't be out yet. It's still too early. >-~

Thanks for the love <3