Reconciliation

Hello, My Baby!

 

Yong's POV
 
I went back to Seoul after a good three months. My health was getting better and the doctors were pretty surprised about my fast recovery. They said that my asthma was not chronic like evryone had suspected. It will only take three more months to finish the treatment.
 
 
"Wasn't that Jung YunHo?" A middle-aged woman asked her companion as I walked along the floors of the airport.
 
"I think so. But I saw him kissing a woman a while ago. She was also holding a child." The other answered. Huh, too much for celebrities and their dirty little secrets. I laughed at the thought.
 
"What? don't tell me that he already has a child at such a young age." The former gasped. If I were to be a celebrity, I wouldn't really like it if poeple like them would be spreading rumors, true or not, about me. Disgusted, I walked away from the pair and headed out towards my hotel.
 
 
 
"Hey, Jjong." I called my friend Jonghyun. "Is HongKi with you?"
 
"He's in Japan for promotions. He left yesterday." Jjong coughed.
 
"You're sick?"
 
"Kind of. Things are getting stressful around here." He coughed again. "How're you doing?"
 
"Never better. Hey, I'm in Seoul now. Let's hang out." I looked at the mirror in fron of me. I have lost some weight, huh? I thought as I fixed my hair.
 
"Sure, man. Where are we going to meet?"
 
"What about our favorite noraebang?" I suggested.
 
"Sure." I noticed that his voice was getting more hoarse.
 
"Hey, have you been singing too much?" I looked out my window. My room was in the tenth floor so I had a pretty nice view of the busy city."I think you'd better rest today. Let's hang out another time." I sighed. I heard a small "Hmm." between the loud coughs. "Get well soon, okay?" I ended the call and went out my house. What am I going to do now? HongKi's out of the country and my best friend is sick. I am too familiar with Seoul already that I got tired of most of the restaurants and noreabang everywhere. I sighed and went to the park I have never seen in ages --- HaeDan.
 
 
 
The place was already abandoned. Trees have grown too tall that it looked like a forest already. Something caught my eye. It was a clean path between the tall weeds. It was evident that someone has been going here. I followed the tracks and what I saw was something I could never imagine.
 
 
 
The spring breeze hit my face gently. Birds were flying above th palyground. The tallest trees were casting shadows over a park bench where a goddess laid. Wait. Goddess? I walked toward the woman who was sitting on the table, her back in front of me. "Uh, chokyeo..." I managed to choke. The woman jumped, surprised.
 
 
 
"Who... are--- YONG?!" Her face was stained with tears.
 
"A...Mi..." I said under my breath.
 
"What... are... you... doing here?" She choked out.
 
"No, What are you doing here?!" I finally got over the shock.
 
"You wouldn't want to know." She was shaking. Her body was trembling terribly.
 
"A...are you alright, Ami?" I tried to reach out.
 
"Stay away from me." She whispered. "Please, just go." She then slumped back to the bench and sobbed. "Go."
 
"No. I am not leaving you alone. I would never do what you did to me." I sat beside her. "I know you still love me. And I am still in love with you..." I whispered to her right ear. I slowly took her hand. "I love you, Ami." I repeated as I leaned in slowly.
 
"Don't." She looked away. "I can't do this."
 
"Ami-ah. Look at me." I her cheek. "I love you so much, Ami." I cupped her cheeks then leaned in, giving her a kiss of longing and passion. "Please don't leave me again." I pulled her into a tight embrece.
 
"Y... yong..." She started to sob again. "I'm sorry."
 
"Hush... Shall I sing you a song?" I her hair. 
 
 
deojiji anhun nuneul ddo dashi ddeo bonei
neoui honjeokdeul neoui gieokdeul chateuryeo
Don't forget to remember
nae maneun ireohkei
I still in love with you
 
 
This was a song from HongKi's band. The song had really caught my attention and I had promised myself that I would be singing it to Ami when we meet again.
 
All i want is you, my girl.
I'll be there for you, always
shirin nunmul sokeul sarado
All I want is you, my girl.
I'll be there for you, always.
Nae sarangun oojik han saram
You'll be in my heart...
 
kamgiji anheun nuneul ddo dashi gameuryeo
ddeollinun du son neoui sajin kkot aneun chae
Don't forget to remember
nae maneun ireohkei
I still in love with you.
 
 
Ami pulled away and watched me sing, her sobs slowly fading.
 
All i want is you, my girl.
I'll be there for you, always.
Shilrin nunmul sokeul sallado
All I want is you, my girl.
I'll be there for you, always.
nae sarangeun ojik hansaram
You'll be in my heart...
 
eoreumgati chagaweojin numuri nal chajaol ddaemyun
nae gieoksogae ganjikhan uriui shigando itchyeojilkka
All I want is you, my girl.
I'll be there for you, always.
 
nae salm kkuteul sallagandaedo
All i want is you, my girl.
I'll be there for you, always.
nae sarameun ojik han saram
You 'll be in my heart...
 
"I love you, Ami. I hope that you'd keep that in mind,." I gave her one last peck before I stood up.
 
 
 
I accompannied Ami towards the subway. I insisted that I send her home but she told me that there's no need, that I would only bring trouble upon myself.
 
"Are you sure, you doon't want me to send you home?" Ami shook her head. "Looks like your new boyfriend shouldn't find out, huh?" I let the bitterness flow.
 
"Shut up." I knew it. She has a new boyfriend. And I'm so sure that this guy is as rich, if not, richer than she is.
 
"So, that's what I am to you. Just a toy, huh?"
 
"Stop it. It's not what you think."
 
"Then what, Ami? Why can't you tell me where you live now and what's happening to you? Ami, people tend to jump into conclusions when they see something wrong."
 
"You'll know when the right time comes." She mumbled almost incoherently. "I have to go." She walked forward.
 
"My number is still the same. Didn't change it. I'll wait for your call." I shouted at her back. How I wish she would call me as soon as possible.