Her Parents Are Coming?!

Hello, My Baby!

I woke up from the annoying sound of the alarm clock. 4:30 a.m. Aish... who set this up? it's still too early... I moaned as I reached out to turn it off.

 

"Wake up, YunHo-ah..." A familiar sweet voice rang through my ears.

"What are you doing this early in the morning?" I goaned as I sat up.

"Why, cooking your breakfast, dear..." She chuckled.

"This early?" I yawned. "Come on... you need some sleep as much as I do."

"Oh, stop grumbling! Help me with the dishes..."

"Dishes? Is there something important happening?" I looked at her with a suspiscious look.

"Oh, nothing~ I just want us to dine together. Besides, you've been too busy these days. I think you need to relax." She sat beside me. "Get up already~"

"Alright... just.. a few... more... minutes..." I yawned and fell back on the bed, drowsing off.

 

 

Jinagabeorin

Eorin shijeoren

Pungseoneul tago

Naraganeun yeppeun kkumdo kku-eotjji

Noran pungseoni

Haneureul nalmyeon

Nae ma-eumedo

Areumda-un gi-eoktteuri saenggangna

 

I was, once again, waken up but this time by my cell phone (Don't blame me. That song is too cute).

 

"MWO?!" I answered.

"Hyung... it's almost time for our flight. Where the hell are you?" Changmin's worried voice have made my consciousness to fully come back.

"What?!" I asked, this time, very much awake. I have totally forgotten about today's flight back to Japan.

"Manager Min is getting mad... he's frantically looking for you."

"Tell him I can't come today. I'll be following you guys there after a few days." I finally managed to gather my thoughts.

"But... Hyung! You can't do this! What about the photoshots and press conferences?" Changmin sounded more afraid rather than worried.

"Cover up for me. I'm counting on you guys." With that, I ended the call and headed to search for my fiance.

 

 

I found Ami cooking steak at the kitchen. I walked over and saw that a lot of dishes were already packed. "Is there something special happening?"
"No. Not really. Just wanted a family gathering."

"F...family gathering?"

"Eomma and Appa are coming to see YooGun-ah today" She beamed hapilly at me.

What? she must be kidding me! This is not happening right now. I can't meet her parents like thi--- Wait. What am I scared of? But it's Ami's parents! I haven't seen them before nor have I heard anything about them. Ami never told about her parents. What should I expect? What is this feeling? Gosh. This is not nervousness, isn't it? STILL! IT'S HER PARENTS!!!! Eotteohge???

"YunHo?" Ami waved her hand in front of my face. "Is something wrong?" I did not reply. My voicebox was unable to move --- even my heart seem to have stopped beating. "Come on~ You're not scared, are you?" She giggled.

"S...S...Scared? Who's afraid of who?" I nervously smiled at her, my voice croaking at the end of my statement.

"Maybe you should gather yourself and get dressed, okay? They will be arriving in half an hour."

"HALF AN HOUR?! " I gasped. She couldn't be serious! H...How am I supposed to collect myself in half an hour?! Omo... what am I going to say?

"Come on... you're what my parents want. So... don't be that nervous... just... go... get... dressed..." She pushed my stoned body upstairs to change.

 

====================================================================================================

 

It's almost midnight... I need to rest. The doctor might be disappointed if he found out that  I am staying up late :))

 

Anyways, thanks for reading.. will update soon for the second part :D

 

<3 <3 <3 Thanks for the support :) <3 <3 <3