Stalking

It Began With a Dance
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked again. "You know him?"

Chanyeol slowly nodded. "Well, somewhat. I had a dream about him." 

Kai smirked at him. "You remembered? Good. What else do you remember from the dream?"

"I was looking for something, a symbol. It was a stone with a water drop symbol on it. Then you appeared and said 'leader', it had something to do with the stone."

"The water symbol is my brother's; he's one of the two leaders of the twelve of us. There are six others in China right now with their own leader as well."

"Are you their leader?" Baekhyun asked.

Kai shook his head. "No, their is Leader is Kris and his power is flight. I'm what would be called a Key, myself and a member named Luhan are tasked with finding everyone and bringing us together."

"So, what can you can this Luhan do?"

"Luhan is has both telepathy and telekinesis. As for what I can do." Kai disappeared in a puff of black and reappeared behind Baekhyun. "I think you can tell."

Baekhyun spun and screamed. "YAH!"

Kai pulled out his pendant and winked. "Welcome to Exo."

 

"Exo?" Suho paused on the sidewalk outside of his work, cell phone held up to his ear. "What is that?"

Kai replied on the other end. "We are Exo, that's the name I made up for us. Exo, like Explanet! We are Exo, we are one! What do you think, hyung?"

Suho pinched the bridge of his nose. "I think you're being too easygoing with this, Kai."

"What? I think we should have a name for ourselves. Something to unite us."

He sighed. Just humor him. "Okay, we're Exo now. What time are you going to be home?"

"I'll be home in a couple hours, hyung."

"Good, I'm heading home from my office right now. We can talk then; I'm not comfortable talking on the phone about it,"

"Sounds good, I'll see you then."

"See you then, I'll have dinner ready when you get home." Suho hung up and continued on.

 

He never noticed the man across the street taking photos with a phone. Or that the same phone was pointed in his direction.

A man in a black suit under a black wool coat turned off the camera on his phone, He opened the contacts and pressed a name: Dr. Bright.

He raised the phone to his ear and paused. "Sir, I think I found SCP 2304."

 

Luhan's eyes opened and he found himself in an empty caravan. He found himself laying across one of the benches of the table booth, legs across the cushion and back against the caravan's wall. He sat up and the rustling of paper startled him; a map

Please log in to read the full chapter