Hide and Seek

It Began With a Dance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author's note: Computer issues semi-fixed and it looks like this chapter is finished a lot sooner than I thought it would be! Enjoy! ^_^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Suho stepped into the elevator with a yawn, iced coffee in hand and messanger bag over his shoulder. He hit the button for the floor he wanted and checked his phone as the elevator's doors closed. It had been a long night, with an unfortunately early start that day. He leaned against the elevator wall and prayed to whoever the patron saint of caffine was that his drink would help clear the fogginess from his mind. As he waited for the elevator to stop, he adjusted his deep brown sweater he wore over a light blue dress shirt. Then leaned back and began to nod off.

He almost missed the door opening.

Suho rubbed his eyes and stepped onto the eighth floor.

 

Sehun was tired.

While Kyungsoo wasn't usually a morning person, he for some ungodly reason decided to finally hold his audition/meetings before 10'o'clock. On a Saturday. Which of course meant his hyung/seonbae needed coffee. Another perk of being Do "D.O" Kyungsoo's assistant, Sehun was in charge of getting him coffee.

Sehun rubbed his eyes and made his way towards the elevator. His mind was so preoccupied on his hyung's coffee order he nearly walked into a young man walking past him. The young man offered a quick, apologetic smile and brushed his black bangs from his delicate, but masculine face. Sehun muttered a quick apology and continued.

He rubbed his eyes again, hopped into the elevator and punched the button for the ground floor. As the doors began to close, the morning fog cleared from his head and then it dawned on him.

The stranger looked exactly like the man from his dream.

"Wait . . . yah!" Sehun tried to get the elevator doors to reopen, but it was too late.

Sehun fell against the elevator wall and ran a hand through his hair. It's not him. It's just a coincidence . . . it couldn't be him.

Right?

 

"Lay?"

Lay's gaze snapped up from the bag he was packing. Kris crossed his arms and stared down at the younger boy. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah." Lay replied with a zip of the duffle bag. He stood up and slung it over his shoulder. "We should leave early, who knows when they will start to look in Changsa."

He began to walk past the leader, but was stopped when Kris's hand grabbed ahold of his wrist.

"I thought there was something you needed to tell us." He softly spoke into Lay's ear.

"Yeah, I probably should." Lay dropped his bag back onto his bed. "First, it's not Lay. My name is Yixing."

 

Thud, thud, thud.

Kyungsoo sat at his desk, laptop pushed back for, if anything, he could bang his head on the desk without an obstacle. Four potental singers had shown up for an audition, and altogether it took up about two hours of his life he would never get back. He patiently listened to and directed all of them, and hated their "singing" just as much.

At this point, Do Kyungsoo wanted to punch a baby.

"Hyung?"

Kyungsoo lifted his head and gave Sehun a glare. "M

Please log in to read the full chapter