039 - Our Song

School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

19 Jul

Eonnie,

I texted the team in the morning. I told them that I had something important to tell them, and that we'll meet in the morning, before morning assembly. 

Everyone gathered, witht he exception of Jong Kook, of course. 

I told them what Krystal had told me yesterday. Their first reaction was disbelief, then anger, then finally, hopelessness. 

"Why would they do that," Suk Jin exclaimed. "We didn't do anything to them."

"I would believe it's Jong Kook's mother's doing," Jae Suk guessed. It made sense. After knowing what the teachers had done, it would make sense for her to be angry enough to stop this. But Jong Kook... wouldn't he stop her? Did all our training together mean nothing to him? 

Gary suggested that we find out what is happening from the teachers, so immediately after morning assembly, we ran to find them at the Staff's Office.

"Teacher Im!" We all yelled when we saw him walking towards us. 

"Is it true? Is our club going to get disbanded?" Haha asked nervously. 

Teacher Im's expression looked pained. "How did you know?" 

"So... it's really true?" Suk Jin asked. We were all dejected. Teacher Im was our last hope. I wanted to think that there was a miscommunication somewhere, and Krystal got the wrong information. But alas...

" Is it because of Jong Kook's mother?" Jae Suk pressed.

Teacher Im shook his head, but he did not answer the question. "Leave this to the teachers okay? We'll settle this. You need to go back to class. Run along!"

"But..." we protested. 

But he looked at us pleadingly as he waved us away. As he wished, we walked away, back to class.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter