015

School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 May 2012

 

Eonnie,

 

Exams is in less than a week, and then this semester is going to end… and then Seo Young just dropped us a bomb. She’s going to leave school…

Her father got a job in China, and they were originally supposed to leave Korea after this semester ends, but something cropped up and they are leaving this weekend.

Krystal cried and shook Seo Young’s shoulder angrily. I was just… stunned…

Why do everyone close to me leave me eventually…

 

 

5 May 2012

Eonnie,

Exam is now two days away, but Seo Young, Krystal and I had a sleepover at Seo Young’s house. If it was me in the past, I probably wouldn’t agree… but these are my closest friends now, and it’s our last time having fun as the three of us.

We stayed up overnight and talked (I mostly listened). We promised that we’d keep in contact even after Seo Young goes to China. In the morning, we went to the airport with her family to send her off. We gave her a card that we spent hours to make (in Krystal’s house). And we hugged each other for the last time until she comes back (if she does). And then Seo Young cried, and so did Krystal. I didn’t, although I felt choked up. I guess I was too numb to cry. To numb with all these separations.

But anyway, after that, we went home. I can’t get anything into my head… Urgh. It took me so long to get over you- no, wait, I probably am not over you yet. Okay, but wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter