029

School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

29 June 2012

Dear eonnie,

It was a super fun day today! This training was so special! It was a normal physical training on Monday, but today (Wednesday), we went to a Karaoke!

Before we sang, we split into two groups. It was Jae Suk, Gary and I in one group, and the rest in the second group. We had to select team leaders, so my group chose Jae Suk oppa, and Haha was the leader for the other group.

At first, we were told that we had to select songs to sing. Our points will add up for each song, and then the smaller number will be subtracted from the larger number. And the losing group will have to run the equivalent number of rounds! So of course we had to sing our best!!!

But then came the strange part, because Jae Suk oppa and Haha kept trying to interrupt us!! It was damn annoying when we were singing halfway then they would cover our mouths or tickle us to make us stop!! But it was later revealed that it was the leader’s special mission, to prevent us from singing certain words in a particular song. Interesting, right?

Eventually, our group loss by 7 points. But as part of team spirit, the other group decided to run together with us.

Haha: It’s just 7 rounds.

In the past, 7 rounds (that’s 2.8 km only!!) would have seemed a lot to me. But now, 7 rounds was a god-send (Teacher Myuk would make us run like 5 km on good days, and 7 km on bad days…)

But yeah, after the ‘training’, we persuaded our teacher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter