011

School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

12 Feb 2012

Eonnie,

I paid a little more attention to Gary today. I think he is alright now, given that he could comfort me. But… I would like it if I could help him. I couldn’t help you, eonnie, but if I could help him… maybe it would make me feel better...

 

Oh, and valentine’s Day is in a few days, eonnie. Krystal invited Seo Young and I to go to her house to bake cookies.

It took me a long while to finally agree, eonnie. Don’t you remember, we used to bake cookies for Valentine’s day? You said Valentine’s day didn’t have to be for lovers only. It could be for siblings too, and that you loved me loads too.

It was our memory, eonnie. Valentine’s day was our day. But then when you entered high school you started dating… and you stopped spending it with me. I was a little sad, but when I saw how happy you were with your boyfriend(s), then I knew, maybe it was time for me to stop clinging to you like a child.

So I hesitated today. I didn’t want our memory to be replaced by others. It was something special to us both…

But eonnie, you’re gone now. I… maybe it’s selfish of me. I had no real friends of my own. You were my best friend, and by extension, your friends we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter