033

School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Then Gary got kicked out of his club because of that incident… I thought it could be a good time to start something, for you guys.”

He paused, looking at Gary now. Then he turned back to Jae Suk.

“But the problem is that you guys can’t even put in the effort to train,” he sighed. “With the semester break coming up, I thought… it could be a good way to get you guys come back… I… I knew that it could backfire anytime, but I still wanted to try. I’m sorry.”

Haha remarked, a little snidely, “But why do you care so much?”

Teacher Im nodded dejectedly. “Yeah, why do I care so much?” Then, he walked away, shoulders hunched.

Teacher Myuk looked at us, especially Haha, in disagreement.

“Follow me,” he ordered. There was this note in his voice that hinted that we would regret if we didn’t, so we all did. I guess, it was also because we didn’t have anywhere else to go.

He brought us to the staffroom, and then to Teacher Im’s desk.

“Look,” he told us.

There were many photos on his desk. Of which, there was a photo of us, during camp and enjoying ourselves, and photos of various other students. There was a list pinned on his notice board.

“Yoo Jae Suk is a natural leader, but he tends to keep things to himself. He needs to have people he trusts enough to share the burden with him, or at least let him confide in.

Ji Suk Jin comes from an incomplete family. He has an inferior complex, but covers up by joking around. He needs to find something that he is good at and be given the chance to excel in it.

Kim Jong Kook does well in academics and sports, but fairs poorly on interpersonal skills. He needs to be pushed to interact with others.

Kang Gary comes from an incomplete family too. He seems to be struggling financially. He seems like a broken child who rejects help readily and built a wall around himself. Like Jae Suk, he needs to find someone to trust.

Lee Kwang Soo appears tough, but he craves for care and warmth. He has an aggressive past, and care should be taken when counselling him. Even if a kid tries to change, he needs support from others around him.

Ha Dong Hoon… He seems to have a close relationship with Gary, since he joined his because of him. He may not be doing well academically, but he is street smart. He is a very optimistic child. If given a chance to display his talents, he could shine.

Song Ji Hyo is a quiet girl, but she observes things very well. She has a very good sense of what’s going on around her, but she needs the confidence to speak up. She has to be able to express her feelings.”

Then, pinned along with that note was another note. “It’s not time to let go, yet.”

“Everything he did was for your benefit,” Teacher Myuk told us gently. “Did you think it was easy planning all the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter