Chapter 2

Infinite's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, South Korea

 

Sungkyu POV

 

I safely arrived back to Infinite house. It was more like a mansion with a beautiful garden surrounding it. The mansion was a gift by a very rich Inspirit that wanted us to live comfortably together. We didn’t believe it at first when the Ceo break the news to us. Now, it have been a year after we first moved in the mansion. We really loved it as the mansion has all the facilities that we wanted, a gym, a practice room, a swimming pool, an arcade room and even a mini theater. They were a total of 10 rooms, so we all got our own bedroom.

 

‘Oppa, you’ve arrived. I made some cookies, want some?’ Jiae feed me a cookie. I patted her head, a sign of saying thank you.

 

 I went to my room to put my stuffs before I went around the house to search for the kids. I found Sunjong was in the practice room with Yein and Sujeong, They were having a dance battle among each other. The others were in the mini theater, watching a movie. I decided to join them.

 

‘Hyung, you’re late. The movie was about to end.’ said Dongwoo when he noticed me sitting at the seat behind him and Baby Soul.

 

‘I’m here to ruin the mood anyway. Kids, we will start to prepare for our comeback tomorrow,’ I announced to them.

 

‘Tomorrow is tomorrow, let enjoy today to the fullest. By the way hyung, my Kei will try a new recipe for tonight’s dinner,’ said Sungyeol, proud of his girlfriend’s cooking.

 

‘yeay!!!! Kei! Kei! Kei! Kei!,’ cheered the kids.

 

***********

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter