Chapter 19

Infinite's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘How was yesterday? Is everything okay oppa?’ Seungyeon asked Sungkyu who was staring at the boys blankly.

 

To relief their stress, the boys decided to made a basketball match at the court behind the mansion. The loser would have to clean up the mansion and cook today’s lunch and dinner. They split into groups of seven and six (except Sungkyu and Seungyeon).

 

1st group : Sungyeol, Sunjong, Hoya, Kei, Jin, Jisoo, Sujeong

2nd group : Woohyun, Dongwoo, Myungsoo, Mijoo, Baby Soul, Jiae

 

Both group have their own ace. The match have started 20 minutes ago but the scores for both group are the same, 5 – 5. They didn’t show any sign of giving up. While they were busy snatching and passing the ball, Mijoo, who was about to shoot the ball into the ring, fell and scraped her elbow and knee. Woohyun ran to her, panicked.

 

‘Are you okay? Here, let me lift you up.’ Woohyun tried to lift her on his back but she refused.

 

‘Oppa, I’m fine. I can walk.....Just some minor wounds.’

 

‘Let’s get it treated. Guys, continue without us.’ Woohyun, naughtily, lifted Mijoo up on his shoulder and brought her in the mansion. Mijoo was protesting, asking to be put down, but she was ignored completely.

 

‘No, it is enough for today. Let call it off. Go and take a shower before going anywhere else. hyung and Sengyeon will cook for today.’

 

‘Yeay.... Sungkyu hyung! Sungkyu hyung! Sungkyu hyung!,’ the kids cheered while making their way into the mansion. Sungkyu kept on looking at Hoya who was back hugging Jin while walking.

 

‘Oppa, you didn’t answer my question. Is everything okay? Did anything happen? What is it about? The boys? Hoya?’ Seungyeon pulled him to face her.

 

‘It’s about Eunji-shi.... Seungyeon-ah, She really likes Hoya, and you know right, besides us, no one  knows about him and Jin. Eunji tried really hard to win his heart. She cooked, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter