Chapter 16

Infinite's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since that day, netizen never stop talking about her, praising her for her looks and also her attitude. Seungyeon won herself a nickname, Infinite’s angel, and Dongwoo remains as Infinite’s gummy angel. Whenever she followed Infinite to their schedule, she would leave Infinite’s side and comfortably mixed around with the Inspirits. As promised, the Inspirits always keep their eyes open, to look for any sasaeng that might tried to hurt Seungyeon.

 

The other idols were so jealous seeing how the Inspirits were able to accept the idea of their idol dating and also accepting Seungyeon really well. The female idols were jealous of her perfect-self and the male idols were jealous of Sungkyu who have won her heart.

 

Because of the eyes that was always on her, Seungyeon prefers to just stay at the mansion. She would only follow Infinite if the boys begged her to.

 

**********

 

Infinite is now busy preparing for their Summer concert, so they need to attend practices at Wooliment main building. Seungyeon who was tired from work yesterday decided to spend her time, alone, at the mansion, to rest.

 

One night, Seungyeon was waiting at the living room for the boys to be back from their practice. Despite, knowing that they would be back late in the morning, she still waited as she didn’t want to sleep alone. While waiting, suddenly, she heard a loud thunder, Seungyeon started to sit in a ball position, hugging her knees and her head was between it. Suddenly, a flashback,

 

‘call me if anything happens okay?’ said Sungkyu before kissing the top of her head and left for practise that afternoon.

 

‘Should I call him? But this is not a big deal. He must be busy practicing’ she thought. She snapped back to reality when suddenly another thunder hit and caused the whole mansion to be black out.

 

She tried to calm herself by rocking her body back and forth, but she ended up crying. After so much thinking, she braved herself and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter