Chapter 6

Infinite's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The same routine repeats everyday. After an hour and a half of Sebin’s lesson, Sungkyu will used another one and a half  hour to teach Seungyeon the song that he promised.

 

Thanks to the lessons, Sungkyu and Seungyeon grew closer to each other. They were able to know each other better as they would often have a talk with each other everytime Sungkyu sent Seungyeon home after the lessons.

 

Sungkyu started to fell more and more in love with Seungyeon. Her brownish eyes, her shiny brown  hair, her beautiful smile, and also her angelic attitude. She never wore clothing that was to exposed and Sungkyu loved it as he is a possessive kind of man.

 

***********

 

Today was the last day of Sebin’s lesson before her recital tomorrow. Sungkyu was quite sad as it would be the last day for him to meet Seungyeon.

 

‘Gyu Hyung, you should asked her out. I know you long enough hyung. You like her, don’t you. Just admit it hyung. The boys also knew it. Even the Lovelyz noticed it.’ Said Woohyun. They were waiting for Seungyeon to arrived.

 

‘Yes oppa.... You loved her. Just asked her out already.... argh... you’re making me feel frustrated.’ Mijoo was getting frustrated with Sungkyu. Woohyun hugged her from the back to calm her down from hitting Sungkyu.

 

************

 

After the lesson,

 

‘Seungyeon-shi, would you like to go out and have ice cream with me sometimes. I know that you love them.’ After gaining the courage to say it, Sungkyu blurted it all out when Seungyeon was about to leave the car.

 

‘I would love to. Hope to see you soon then.... Bye Sungkyu-shi’ Seungyeon waved at Sungkyu with a beautiful smile plastered to her face.

 

‘Yes... yes....’ Sungkyu cheered. Seu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter