Chapter 8

Infinite's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo’s family’s Private Island

They decided to stay at the island for three days before going back to their hometown to meet their families.They went to the private island with Jisoo’s family personal jet. Jisoo was so rich but the netizen did not know much about her background as she prefers to keep it a secret.

 

As soon as they arrived, everyone went straight to the hotel to check in. They all rested until the evening as the journey to the island was so long and exhausting. Later that night, they all went to the beach for their dinner as it was set up by Jisoo’s family earlier. The food mostly came from the sea.

 

After dinner, they all went for a stroll at the beach. Sungkyu dragged Seungyeon to just sit and watched the ocean as he was worried that Seungyeon would faint because of exhaustion.

 

‘Oppa....I heard from the boys that you’re scared of the water....’

 

‘Not really.... I overcome it while I was doing a reality show before. One of the guest member taught me how to swim. ‘

 

‘Really.... so you can swim now?’

 

‘I’m not that good but I can save you if you’re drowning.....’

 

‘Then, I’ll never get drown, so that you don’t have to swim and save me.....Oppa... you’re getting more and more greasier... It must be Woohyun oppa’s doing..... I wonder how Mijoo-shi endured it.’

 

‘Woohyun-nie.... Mijoo sincerely loves him, so it was never a problem for her’

 

‘Yup... you’re right... that’s why I was able to endured your nagging.... hahahahah’

 

‘You’ve endured well......’

 

‘Look at that, Myungsoo-shi never wants to let go of Jiae-shi  from his embrace. He is just so obsessed of her.’

 

‘Myungsoo once experienced the pain of losing the one he loves because of his status as an idol.Jiae was the one who helped him to overcome it. She made him felt something that we, boys, weren’t able to do, being loved truly.’

 

‘Well, that’s a good thing. A pain that bring happiness.’

 

Sungkyu looked at Seungyeon before he pulled her into his embrace and whispered into her ears,’I hope that we can stay like this until the end’

 

Seungyeon pulled away and gave Sungkyu a quick peck on his lips,’me too...’

 

***********

 

For their activity on the first day, Jisoo planned so that everyone can go for a boat tour to the small islands that is all located near the main island  . The boys were so excited to heard about the news that they started to run and jump around, and it made Sungkyu became more miserable. As the oldest in the trip, he was worried if anything happened to any of them as he wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter