Chapter 13

Infinite's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the incident, Seungyeon decided to move to Busan, for a fresh start. Why Busan? It was the place where she used to live with her parents before they died in a car accident. She was the only one that survived. Seungyeon wasn’t a pure korean, she was a mixed. Because she don’t have any close relatives to take her in, she was sent to Love Home Orphanage.

 

Now,she work as a music teacher in a kindergarten there.

 

Seungyeon POV

 

I heard about the boys’ concert. I hope they are doing well. I really missed him. Have he gone over me? I hope he does. I want them to stay as 7, forever, like what he wishes. My eyes started to get teary when I was reminded of the incident with the sasaeng. Suddenly, a group of people came into the class and approached me. I quickly wiped my tears away.

 

‘May I help you with something.’ I smiled to them.

 

‘Seungyeon-shi, are you free?’

 

‘Yes, why? Do you have something to talk about.’

 

‘We are Inspirits. We’re here to talk about Sungkyu oppa.’

 

‘I’m sorry but I’m not related to him anymore.By the way, how were you able to find me here,’ My hands are starting to get cold sweat. What if they attack me?

 

‘Well, Inspirirt is a really big fandom. The inspirit here told us about your whereabouts. Seungyeon-shi, we’re not here to harm you. We’re here to bring you back to seoul, to Sungkyu oppa,’

 

‘Eh? What do you mean?’

 

‘Seungyeon-shi have you seen Sungkyu oppa’s solo stage. He was crying through out the performance. We heard about your incident with the sasaeng and we apologised for their behalf. Not all Inspirit hate you. Only a little of them does. Most of us were okay with you.’

 

‘What do you want me to do then. The sasaeng said that she would create a chaos in the fandom if I don’t leave.’

 

‘Don’t worry. We would handle it. They are the minority. Easy to handle. We just need you to be back to Sungkyu oppa’s side.’

 

‘How are you planning to bring m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter