Chapter 12

Infinite's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He picked it up and opened it slowly,

 

Sungkyu oppa, mianhe

 

Oppa I know how you loved Infinite and being with them.

I know how precious they are to you and you to them.

I would never forgive myself if I was the one

who break your brotherhood apart.

It is a goodbye for us.

My final request, please don’t ever search for me anymore.

 

                                                                       -Seungyeon-

 

He fell on his knees, onto the ground. Tears started to drop from Sungkyu’s eyes. He shouted his lungs out, due to frustration. He can’t imagined his life after this, without Seungyeon.

 

The boys and Lovelyz ran to his room when they heard his scream. They were shocked to see Sungkyu curling up into a ball on the floor. They ran towards him and tried to lift him up onto his bed. They also found Seungyeon’s letter and read it.

 

‘Hyung, I’m sure she’s not far yet. Lets find her’ Woohyun said.

 

‘But she said not to find her’ Claimed Sunjong.

 

‘Yah Lee Sunjong, since when do we follow orders.... Hyung, kaja...’ Woohyun said while trying to pull Sungkyu onto his feet.

 

‘No Woohyun, Sunjong is right. I’ve hurt her enough, I need to let her go now.’ Sungkyu pulled his hand away from Woohyun’s grip.

 

‘Hyung, you’ve hurt her, so be a man and be responsible.’ Hoya said sternly.

 

‘Leave me alone. I want to be alone... Please kids, please listen to me this time.....’ pleaded Sungkyu before he went into his blanket.

 

All of them left the room to give him time alone. They all went to the living room and gathered there.

 

‘Should we find Noona and bring her back,’ asked Sujeong.

 

‘I think, we shouldn’t do that. Let’s respect hyung’s desicion.’ Said Dongwoo while looking at each of their face.

 

‘Girls, packed up. You guys have a schedule today’s morning.’ Said Lovelyz manager who just arrived at the mansion to picked them up.

 

 ‘okay oppa,’ said them unison.

 

**********

 

The scandal between Sungkyu and Seungyeon  died out a few days later after the company announced about their break up. A few weeks have passed an Infinite are now busy preparing for their concert that would be held in the weekends for 2 weeks, 4 days. They were all practising really hard so that they can give Inspirit a great performance during the concert.

 

Everyone were worried to see Sungkyu’s hardwork. He was trying hard to keep himself distrac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter