Chapter 17

Infinite's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As he arrived in front of the mansion, he was shocked to see it in a total darkness, not a single light was on. The boys usually left the lights on. He went in and it was pitch black,’ there must be a black out’, he thought. He tried to called out for Seungyeon but there was no reply. Sungkyu went to the main switch and turn the electricity back on.

 

He looked around the entire mansion while calling her out but she was nowhere to be found. Suddenly he remembered something,

 

Everyone was playing hide and seek and Sungkyu was the one that need to seek. He found everyone, Dongwoo was hiding behind the sofa, woohyun was behind the living room’s curtain, Hoya was in the swimming pool, Sungyeol was behind the kitchen’s cabinet with Sunjong and Myungsoo was in a basket of dirty clothes in the laundry room but Seungyeon was nowhere to be found.

 

He tried to search for her in his room and found her in the cupboard. ‘Why are you hiding here? Ahahahah...’ he laughs while pulling her out.

 

‘I love it. It’s warm and cozy’ She replied with a smile before running out of the room, ‘Oppa, catch me if you can’.

 

He roamed around the house and opan all the cupboards. At the end, he found her sleeping in the cupboard in one of the mansion’s guest room. He felt guilty seeing her like that, she was curled up in a foetus position, her hands and legs were cold, her eyes were swollen and she was shivering. He tried to wake her up but there was no respond.

 

Sungkyu pulled her out from the cupboard and embraced her, while sitting on the floor. Her body stop shaking and becomes more relax. He pulled her hands near his mouth  and exhaled some hot air to make it warmer. ‘Why do you need to be so stubborn’ he muttered and kiss the top of her head that was lying in his chest.

 

Suddenly, his phone rang. Sungkyu looked at the caller’s ID and it was Woohyun. He quickly answered it as the ringtone was so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter