Chapter 29

Infinite's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Are you sure Gyu-hyung.’ Myungsoo looked at Sunggyu with a worried expression. They are waiting for the que to be called out on stage for the conference. The other boys were also as nervous as him.

 

‘Just have faith with Sajangnim’s decision. He knows what he is doing. Boys gather around. Just leave the talking to me and Myungsoo. You boys just do what you always do, smile and nod. Okay? ‘ Sungkyu put his hands out for a group cheer. The boys held out their hand. ‘ Infinite.... FIGHTING!’

 

*************

 

‘Anneyeonghaseyo. Infinite imnida. Nice to meet. Please take care of us.’ Sungkyu did the introduce before bowing together as a group.

They sat according to the order : Hoya, Sunjong, Sungyeol, L, Sungkyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun

 

‘On behalf of Lovelyz Jiae, we would like to apologise for her absent for this conference. As you all may know, she is still traumatised because of yesterday’s incident. We Infinite are here today to clear all the misunderstandings that have occured due to that incident.’ Sungkyu said.

 

‘Can you explain more about the incident?,’ ask one of the interviewer

 

‘As you may know, I was the one that was there who saved Lovelyz Jiae. During that moment, I was passing by that area when I saw  the boys harassing her. As a human being, I felt furious and a sense of responsiblity to help her.’ Myungsoo explained without any doubt.

 

‘Why were you hugging and kissing her after that. To say it because she is you dongsae during YAMO, is it a bit too much for a brother to do that?,’ ask the interveiwer again.

 

‘Well before I make a statement, I would like Inspirits and all my fans to except the decision that I have made. I am officially dating Lovelyz Jiae.’ The cameras started to flash wildly. The interviewers were also becoming more eager to do their ‘job’.

 

‘Since when?’  ‘How long?’  ‘Did the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter