Chapter 3

Infinite's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One day while I was practising alone in the mansion, Dongwoo called,

 

Dw  : Hyung, You’re free right/ can you help me with something. I’m at a fansign event now.

Sg : What is it Dongwoo?

Dw : I really need your help to pick up Sebin from her kindergarten. My sister is out of town so she asked me to take Sebin back to the mansion for tonight.

Sg : No way Dongwoo. No way. You know how I am around kids.

Dw : Hyung, please help me.... I would buy you the chicken on my way back if you helped me. By the way, Jiae and Baby Soul would come to the mansion to babysit her. You just need to pick her up. Please hyung, please.....

Sg : Fine then.... Remember my chicken.

Dw : Alright hyung. Thanks......

 

I took a quick shower before picking up Sebin.Dongwoo once brought me to pick her up before so it was lucky as I remembered the route.

 

 As I arrived, I heard the sound of a piano. I went inside and found “an angel” singing a lullaby while playing the piano. All the kids were lying on the floor, sleeping soundly. The angel had a long wavy brownish hair. Her make up was minimal. She wore a blue short sleeve dress, a fake wing on her back and a flower crown on her head . Today is costumed day at the kindergarten so all of them are required to wear costumes.

 

When she spotted me, she quickly got up and bowed at me. The blouse fell down and cover her leg until above her knee.

 

 

‘Anneyeonghaseyyo....... Sorry for asking, who are you? Are you here to pick up your child,’ asked the girl.

 

‘Yes, I’m here to take Sebin home. Her uncle is busy, so I’m helping him.’

 

Suddenly I felt a small hand holding my right hand. ‘Gyu Oppa, I’m here,’ sebin said excitedly. ‘ thank you Seonsaeng nim’. Sebin was wearing a green dinosaur costume.

 

‘Okay sebin. Don’t be naughty okay...’

 

I said my Thank You before I lifted Sebin up into my arms and left the kindergarten. In the car,

 

‘Sebin-ah was that your teacher?’

 

She nodded,’ wae oppa, she looks like an angel right.’

 

I just nodded as I was shocked with her statement. How could a 5 year old read my mind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter