Chapter 25

Infinite's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Oppa! ‘ Seungyeon turned around and acted as if she was about to leave the room. Sungkyu who was about to chase after her, got his leg tangled with the blanket, so he fell down with a loud thud. Seungyeon turned around and laughed before helping him to get up.

 

‘Oppa, why are you so careless. Where’s the Infinite’s Kim Sungkyu that I saw on stage yesterday... ahahahahaha’ Seungyeon .

 

‘You were there? I thought you had a workshop that you need to attend at Jeju yesterday. You lied to me...’ Sungkyu came closer to her and pinched her cheeks lightly, as a punishment. Seungyeon started to protest and lightly slap his hands away. She rubs her cheeks that was already red due to Sungkyu’s pinching.

 

‘Ani... it was all your Ceo’s doing. He wanted to surprised you but before the right timing comes, you fainted, so here I am, attending to my sick Gyu.....Such a cute hamster......’ she held his cheeks with her hands and shook it lightly from left to right while squeezing his face. Sungkyu gave her a cute wink with his killer smile. She let him go and went into the bathroom.

 

‘Do you want to go out today? To the beach. It’s near from here.’ Sungkyu asked while eating the porridge from earlier.

 

‘Don’t you said earlier that you want to rest before we go back to Seoul?’ Seungyeon said from inside the bathroom. She went out with fresh new clothes. Seungyeon ate a toast while taking a sit beside him, at the edge of the bed.

 

‘Strolling at the beach is also one of the way to rest.... Relaxing my mind.... What do you say? Okay? We can have ice-cream while we’re on our way......’ Sungkyu trying to persuade her with ice-cream. He knows how obsess she is to ice-cream.

 

‘Can we? Really? Okay then... lets go oppa.’ She pulled him up onto his feet and pushed him into the bathroom, to prepare himself to go out.

 

*******************

 

‘Wah.... it is so beautiful.... oppa, look at the sea....’ Seungyeon ran excitedly towards the waters and left Sungkyu walking slowly behind her.

 

’Seungyeon-shi, becareful. Don’t get yourself wet. We can’t have another one of us catch a cold.’ She ran back to him and held one of his arm closer to her while pulling him towards the ocean. There were lots of Inspirit but they all tried to gave Sungkyu and Seungyeon some space to stroll around freely without being disturbed. Lots of fancams caught their sweet moments together, building sandcastle, chasing each other and also just walk around, cuddled in each other’s arm.

 

*************

 

After a while, Sungkyu and Seungyeon found a good spot and sat there, waiting for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter