Chapter 26

Infinite's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Hyung, Jiae is fine, right? Can’t I go and see her? I need to see her.....’ Myungsoo looked at Sungkyu with a sad and pleading face. He have undergo it before, so he knows how hurt she would be right now. The boys tried to hold him down from leaving the mansion.

 

Seungyeon came in from the kitchen, ‘Myungsoo-ah, of course she is. She is strong a  girl....... Boys......... I have a plan. What if we do it like this....’ Seungyeon was trying to help the boys to communicate and at the same time, cheering up the girls to be strong.

 

*************

 

Lovelyz Dormitory

 

The girls were all sitting in their living room, doing nothing. Some are lying on the floor and some are on the sofa.They stick close to each other, supporting each other. The ones who were lying all stood up when they heard the main door opened.

 

‘Seungyeon noona....’They girls call out and ran to her for a group hug. Seungyeon was really heart broken to see the girls in that condition.

 

‘I have something for you girls..... Lets us sit down first.’ They all went to the living room and sat on the floor. Seungyeon took out her phone and played a video. It was actually a video from the boys. It was recorded earlier. Seungyeon know that the boys would burst into tears if they talk live, so she decided to just record a video. The girls surrounded Seungyeon, trying to have a good look at the video that was playing in her phone.

 

‘Girls.... be strong. Your oppas will always be here to protect you.’ Sungkyu said before Woohyun barged  in,’ Jiae-ah... fighting.... we know you didn’t do anyting wrong....’

 

’My turn.....’ Sungyeol took the phone and hold it up high and revealed the other boys, fighting over it. ‘Girls, be strong. We love you.’ Suddenly the boys stop quarelling and looked at Sungkyu who was saying something to them before Sungyeol, with a sulky face, handed over the phone to Myungsoo. 

 

‘Jiae-ah..... I know that it is a difficult time for you right now.....  Be my strong Jiae and please please please don’t cry alone.’ He pleaded with a sad face. ‘ Girls, don’t left her alone okay... I’m counting on you guys.....’ The girls nodded and pat Jiae’s back, trying to calm her down, from crying. ‘Jiae-ah, I’ll always trust you and love you.’ Myungsoo was trying hard to hold back on his tears.

 

The boys saw it, so Sunjong took the phone from him. ‘Lovelyz fighting ! Jiae Fighting !’ Then he ended the video. The girls can’t hold back their tears anymore and started to cry. Seungyeon, who was t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter