Chapter 23

Infinite's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Oppa, so, you’re going for a Japan tour... for a month?’ Seungyeon asked while looking at Sungkyu who was busy packing his clothes. Infinite members were very shocked when they they were informed that they would be going for a Japan Tour for a month long. The shocking part was they’re going to departure the next day.

 

‘’umh....  It was supposed to be next month but sajang-nim moved it to this month. We have no clue of why he is doing this.’ Sungkyu continued to roam around his bedroom, picking up his belongings and just throw it into his luggage. Seungyeon, in the other hand, was in a daze, sitting on the bed while looking at the busy Sungkyu, her eyes never left him.

 

Sungkyu who sense her sadness  tried to cheer her up, ‘Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine. You just need to take care of yourself, okay?’ He went closer to her and gave her a tight hug.

 

‘I’m gonna miss my heating pad.’ Seungyeon said before snuggling closer into his shirt. Sungkyu could hear her sobbing and felt her body trembling. Seungyeon was actually confused with herself. She never felt so attached to Sungkyu like how she is now.

 

****************

 

Seungyeon send the Infinite members to the airport. Lovelyz, except Jiae, were only able to say their Goodbyes at the mansion as to becareful of the netizen and media.Jiae was there to accompany Seungyeon. As usuals, the Inspirits were crowding the airport to say their farewells to Infinite.

 

‘Be good, don’t skip meals and don’t forget to take your medicine. Okay?’ Sungkyu said one last time before passing the entrance gate. He gave her a last peck on the forehead before leaving her. He wanted to take a last glance of her before boarding the plane but he didn’t as he might ran to hug her and not let go.

 

The Inspirits that witnessed the scene tried to cheer Seungyeon up with supporting cheers. Seungyeon could only reply with a smile. Suddenly a fangirl came closer to her and handed her a doll (Sungkyu wearing a Pooh pyjama). She took it and hug it tightly before thanking her. Many fancams caught her every action when she was at the airport and fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter