Chapter 20

Infinite's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoya who sense the tense atmosphere answered her,’ Jin-shi was really bad at dancing during her trainee days, so I was assigned to give her dance lessons during our free schedule. Dongwoo was occupied enough because of Baby Soul.’

 

‘Oh, I see...... No wonder she has an amazing dance moves.’ Eunji smiled and looked at Jin who was just looking down.

 

 ‘Unni, what do you like about Hoya Sunbaenim?’ Jin asked suddenly. The other members were shocked hearing her question.

 

‘hahahaha.... umh, what do I like about him. He is handsome, charistmatic, funny, a dance-god, good at acting, protective... and lastly, because he is Lee Howon.....’ Eunji answered easily while looking at Hoya.

 

‘Oh my God, I suddenly felt embarassed with myself.’ Eunji hold her cheeks to cover her blush.

 

‘Wah unni, you really love your husband........’ Jin said before it was followed by a sudden silent. ‘Mianhe but please excused me for a while. I need to go to the restroom.’ Jin got up and left the table. Hoya looked at her as she leave. Eunji who was sitting in front of him saw the worried expression that was plastered on Hoya’s face when Jin left the table. ‘Is she the girl that Hoya mentioned about’ Eunji thought to herself. She suddenly remembered,

 

‘Oppa, are you leaving already?’ Eunji asked as she spotted Hoya who was about to exit the building’s main door after performing at Inkigayo.

 

‘Umh Eunji-ah. We need to rush to our next schedule at Hongdae. Why?’ Hoya and Eunji was really closed with each other after their appearance in a drama together.

 

‘Oppa, I have something to tell you. I’l just say it one time, so please listen carefully okay.’ Hoya chuckled and just nodded his head.

 

‘Hoya oppa, would you like to go out with me this weekend? It’s a date.’ Eunji blurted out in one breath. She braved herself and looked at Hoya’s face. At her dissapoinment, he looked at her with a guilty face.

 

‘I’m sorry Eunji-shi, but I already have someone that I like. It would be unfair if I go out  with you, but my heart belongs to someone else. I’m so sorry’

 

‘Oh really... Oppa, it’s okay. Just forget about it.’ She said and tried to give him a smile. Hoya saw it as a very painful smile.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter