Chapter 7

Infinite's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungyeon POV

 

I opened my eyes and saw the white ceiling above me. Where am I? I moved my head to the side and saw Sungkyu, sleeping on a chair beside my bed and my right hand was intertwine with his.I tried to move it and it wake him up,

 

‘Seungyeon-shi.... are you okay? do you need the doctor?’ asked Sungkyu who were still dazed. He blinked his small eyes several times, it made him look so cute.

 

‘I’m okay oppa.... don’t worry.... I guess, you know now, about my illness.’

 

‘Umh.... Hypoglycemia.....Why didn’t you tell us? How were you able to kept it from us. Now I understand why you were sometimes seems to be drunk although you’re not drinking.’

 

‘I don’t want you guys to worry about me. I always have my injection on time, but I forget about it yesterday. You must be shocked.’

 

‘anni..... it’s okay. As long as my angel is fine. I would take good care of you from now on..... And please promise me, no more secrets... I don’t want to found out about it the hard way, like yesterday.’

 

‘Okay oppa, I promised’ Sungkyu stood up and kissed my forehead.

 

‘Let’s go back home’

 

**************

 

Since then, Sungkyu, the boys and Lovelyz would always remind Seungyeon about her injection. She would sometime passed out because of exhaustion but Sungkyu would always be there for her. She would wake up, comfortably in Sungkyu’s embrace. Lovelyz and the boys also learned how to inject Seungyeon with her insulin in case Sungkyu was not around.

 

Seungyeon would spend her time accompanying Infinite or Lovelyz to their schedules. Both groups were busy with their comebacks, so Seungyeon would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter