Chapter 18

Infinite's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Why is Jin here? Did you pick her up at her dorm, in the middle of the night.Don’t she have any schedules tomorrow?’ Sungkyu asked.

 

‘I’ll send her back tomorrow. I want her here hyung.’ Hoya pulled her in front of him and hugged her. He put her head on his shoulder and patted her head so that she continue sleeping.

 

‘Hyung you need to help me. I was chosen to be the cast for We Got Married. Sajang-nim insisted me to participate in it. He said that it will help us....... Guessed who is the bride?’

 

‘A-pink Eunji? Am I right? Based on how your protesting, I know its her. Why do you dislike her that much?’

 

‘I don’t dislike her. I just.... it felt uncomfortable after her confession  to me.......She is a good girl but...... I also don’t want Jin to be.....’ Hoya stopped his words and look at Jin who was already fast asleep in his embrace.

 

‘Enough for today Lee Howon. Put her to sleep. Baby Soul told me that the Lovelyz will have a tight schedule tomorrow. Let her have a good rest. We’ll talk tomorrow,’ Sungkyu patted Hoya’s shoulder.

 

‘Although he looks tough from the outside, he is very soft in the inside.’ Sungkyu thought, looking at Hoya who was lifting Jin up the stairs .

 

Then, he  turned around to see that Seungyeon was nowhere to be found. ‘Aish... this girl....’ He looked into the bowl and it was already emptied. ‘Good girl’, he muttered before bringing the bowl to the sink.

 

************

 

Hoya tucked Jin to bed. Before he left for the bathroom, Jin held his wrist. She sat up and looked at him with her dreamy eyes.

 

‘I heard your conversation earlier. Oppa, Im’okay. Just do what you were supposed to do. If its give you benifits, then do it. I’ll be fine. If you need me, then I’ll be there. Okay?’ Jin’s hand encircled his neck and pulled him for a hug. Hoya didn’t say a word.

 

‘ew...... you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter