Chapter 21

Infinite's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoya went to the hotel that the Lovelyz were staying. He knocked on the hotel room’s door while calling Baby Soul’s cellphone. He heard her phone ringing. Baby Soul end the call and went to open the door.

 

‘Oppa, your here... It is late already. Jin felt asleep as soon as she took her medicine.’ Baby Soul gave some space and let Hoya enter the room. She knows how worried he was, ‘Oppa, I’ll leave you with her then.’

 

‘Where are you going?’ He asked Baby Soul who was about to leave the room.

 

‘Oppa, it’s late. Just sleep here and leave in the morning. I’ll sleep with the other girls.’

 

‘umh... okay. Thank you for taking care of her.’ Hoya said before locking the door as soon as she left.

 

Hoya climbed on the bed and laid behind Jin. He pulled her towards him and embrace her. Jin’s head was now lying on his chest. He put his chin on her head and his arms were wrapped around her waist.

 

‘I’m sorry for not being able to come earlier.’ He muttered. Hoya kissed her forehead and cuddled her closer before he fell asleep.

 

***********

 

‘Oppa, where did you go last night. You didn’t come back until this morning.’ Eunji asked. She was shocked this morning when she saw that Hoya didn’t come back at all last night. They are now in a plane, heading back to Seoul.

 

‘I told you earlier, nowhere, I was just strolling around the neighbourhood.’ Hoya said while looking out of the plane’s window. He felt guilty for lying to her. However, he felt really annoyed right now because Eunji didn’t stop asking him the same question, over and over again. He closed his eyes and trying hard to fall asleep.

 

***********

 

‘Jin, why did you drink when your stomach was empty? You know how dangerous it is?’ Hoya asked angrily to Jin, who was just arrived with the other Lovelyz members to the mansion. Both groups were free from any schedules today so they all gathered at Infinite’s mansion.

 

 ‘Hyung, don’t scold her....... Guys, you need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter