Chapter 9

Infinite's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungyeon POV

 

When did I went back to my room. It is so comfortable, so warm. Then I started to notice a pair of arms were wrapped securely around my waist. I get uncomfortable when I  felt a hot breath on my neck so I started to wriggle around to get myself free. However, as always, it was never easy to set free from Sungkyu’s grip.Sungkyu started to move around and do a mini tantrum because his sleep was disturbed.

 

‘Oppa..... Oppa.... Gyu Oppa... ‘

 

‘umh....’,         

 

‘oppa wake up, I’m hungry......’ he still didn’t let me go, in contrast, he tighten his grip and nudges his face further into my neck.

 

‘umh....,’ He didn’t show any sign of getting up so I started to take my own action by tickling his waist.

 

‘stop... stop... please stop,’ Sungkyu let go of me and started to move around, ticklish. I stopped, then I heard a loud thud, Sungkyu fell from the bed when he tried to get away from me.

 

‘ouch..... ‘

 

‘Gyu oppa..... mian... mian...’ I ran towards him and held both of his cheeks with my hands,’Oppa, are you okay?’, Sungkyu  leaned closer and give me a peck.

 

‘umh, I’m okay.... now lets eat.... Jisoo-shi set up a barbecue for us tonight,  I’m sure the other are already there.’ he stood up and pulled me up into his embrace.

 

‘chincha..... yummy... kaja...’

 

End of POV

 

************

 

While eating,

 

‘So Lovelyz, you guys are going to start practice when we went back to Seoul?’

 

‘Yup oppa, we need to prepare for our comeback.’ Answered Mijoo.

 

‘Aigoo, my baby is busy....’ said woohyun while ruffling Mijoo’s hair who was sitting beside him.

 

‘Woohyun hyung, stop being too greasy..... eww’ Sunjong make an annoyed face.

 

‘Kids, how about you guys? We will be free until Sunday,’ asked Sungkyu with his mouth full.

 

‘Oppa... chew you food first,’ said Seungyeon.

 

‘We’re going back to our hometown. How about you Seungyeon-shi?’ asked Hoya, looking at Seungyeon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter