Chapter 22

Infinite's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Eunji-shi, what are you doing here?’ Sunggyu was so shocked to see Eunji at the mansion, because the Lovelyz are here.

 

‘ah oppa..... I need to take my ipad. I accidently left it in one of my luggage here. I’ll leave first then.’ She showed him the ipad before quickly left. Sunggyu looked at her in horror. He knows that Eunji have saw Jin and Hoya who were on the sofa. He decided to just keep quiet about the matter and try to figure out the way to handle it, by himself.

 

‘Oppa, who was the person that came just now?’ Seungyeon, who just came in from the garden, asked while giving him a back hug.

 

‘Oh... nobody.... Seungyeon-shi, I need to go out for a while. Can you asked Woohyun to look after the boys while I’m gone.’ He turned around, gave her a kiss on the forehead, then left.

 

***********

 

Cube Entertaiment Practice Room

 

‘Eunji unni, I saw you leaving the ceo’s office just now. Did anything happen?’

 

‘It’s nothing...... not a big deal.... I was just asking......’ before Eunji was able to finish her sentence, their manager interupted.

 

‘Eunji-ah, there’s someone here to see you’ her managers open the practice room’s door wider and let Sungkyu in.

 

‘Anneyeonghaseyyo sunbae-nim.... What are you doing here? ’ the A-pink members, except Eunji, greeted him. Eunji was too shocked to see him.

 

‘Oh... I need to speak to Eunji-shi if you don’t mind?’ he asked while looking for a approval from Eunji and A-pink’s manager. The manager nodded and gave the girls a 10 minute break. The girls decided to leave the room, so that Sungkyu and Eunji can have some privacy.

 

‘I know why you’re here oppa. Don’t worry, I’ll keep it to myself. Jin is a wonderful girl, she deserves it. About the programme, I’ve tell the ceo about quiting and he is okay with it. Next week will be our last filming.’ She said while looking away, holding her tears.

 

‘I’m so sorry that you need to find out about this matter in a bad way. I’m really sorry and thank you for all your effort. We, Infinite, really appreciate it. I hope you will find someone who really suits you. I’ll take my leave then....’ Sungkyu bowed one last time before leaving her. Eunji can’t hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter