Chapter 24

Infinite's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was the last day of Infinite’s Japan Tour Concert. They tried hard and gave their best until the end. The waiting room backstage was so noisy with the sounds of Woohyun’s singing, Dongwoo’s laughter and also the other boys. They were really excited because after the concert today, the Ceo gave them his permission to stay at Japan a while longer to have fun. Sungkyu in the other hand was quietly sitting in one of the sofa, with his eyes closed. He was actually feeling unwell since last night but he indured it because he didn’t want to burden anyone or make the boys worry.

 

‘Gyu Hyung, look at Sunjong and Woohyunie hyung.’ Myungsoo came and sat beside Sungkyu. He was patting Sungkyu’s thigh while pointing out to Woohyun and Sunjong who were wrestling with each other on the other sofa. Woohyun teased about Sunjong’s hair style, so Sunjong pulled him onto the sofa and started to ruffle Woohyun’s hair furiously.

 

‘Hyung, are you okay?’ Myungsoo started to become worried when he saw Sungkyu’s reaction. Sungkyu would usually nagged the boys to stop fooling around, but now, he is too quiet. Myungsoo held one of Sungkyu’s hand and felt that it was too warm.

 

‘Gyu hyung, are you having a fever? Your body is too warm.’ Myungsoo wanted to put his hands on Sungkyu’s forehead but Hoya was faster. All the boys came nearer to them.

 

‘It’s true. You’re having a fever.’ Hoya exclaimed.

 

‘Sunjong-ah, go and call the manager.’ Woohyun ordered Sunjong, but before he was about to leave the room, Sungkyu stooped him by pulling his wrist.

 

‘Sunjong-ah, it’s okay. Don’t tell them. I’m fine. Just a little fever. I have already took the medicine. Besides, this is our last concert for this tour, so just let me perform with you boys. Okay?’ Sungkyu looked at each of the boys face, trying to assure them. They all just nodded.

 

********************

 

Through out the concert, Sungkyu tried to stay as energized as he could. However, the fans could sense that something is wrong with him as his smiles are not as bright as it used to be. Several fans noticed that he kept on holding his head when the spotlight is not pointed at him. Little did the boys know that actually, among the crowd of Inspirits, stood Seungyeon. The Ceo wanted to surprised the boys with Seungyeon’s presence for their last concert. She noticed the difference in Sungkyu’s personality and it made her worried.

 

After they sang ‘Together’ the boys gave their fans one last bow. Woohyun was crying like he always is. He is a very emotional person that little things, like separation

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter